Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Im HOPING That Today was the LAST... (Page 4)

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I consider myself as one of the most positive viewers of the show because i have found good in every episode but even for me,today's episode sucked! I don't mind anji-shyam nautanki but i thought today it was too long n repetitive. But what upset me most was my favourite character khushi's mentality. This is not selflessness anymore,just plain stupidity. For di's happiness,she's ready to bring back a man who lusted for her,left her on the road 2 die,tried 2 kill her hubby n grab his property?is she kidding?! And the way she said ''arnavji to kbi unhe ghar wapas aane hi nhi denge'' made it appear as if shyam is a naughty kid being punished by his father. For god's sake cvs,bring shyam if u want to but do it thru anjali not by butchering khushi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenuG

n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Time that we see Anjali Full on ..

For two weeks ..Two WEEKS she has Been Center of Attention .. from mehndi to losing baby..

IT'S ENOUGH .. WE HAVE OVERDOSED on ANJALI ..  We would like to overdose on A+K ..

Please Now it time to Give Our Attention Back to the COUPLE that we Love ... PLEASE .. I don't care if they hate.. or love .. i take any nonsence .. Just bring them forward !! ..

Today I pretty must skipped it while watching on YT .. nothing caught my attention .. Sleepy.. Im slowly slowly drifting away .. And Im sure alot of others are .. But still keep my hope up ..

Each passing Day Anjali is Behaving Like my Cousin who is a year old .. and she doesn't act this silly .. I just wanted to chuck a dummy in Anjali's mouth ..

IF ANJALI doesn't WANT TO EAT .. LIKE MY MUM SAID .. 'LEAVE THEM' .. THEY WILL EAT WHEN THEY ARE STARVING .. !! The more you fuss over them .. the more stubborness they create

and Khushi Is confused .. Like we know she can do anything to make the other person happy .. Even if the Jerk Tried to kill her and Arnav  .. SHE hasn't seen Him HARM ANJI .. so deluded her thinks he will never kill his wife .. or Found out that he HARMED her DAD .. I think if she KNEW that then she WON'T even Let HIM BE Close to the family ..

Anyhoo .. Enjoy the Sunny Weekend !! :) ..

@red- That's exactly, exactly what i went through today!!Shocked I'm drifting away & it's not a good feeling at all, given that there was a time when i would get butterflies in me tummy everytime the program was to start. Now all i seem to be doing is mourning & whining just like Anjali about the utter annihilation of a once stupendous TV show. It's not a good feeling to come to the realization that one is behaving like the much hated & irritating character of this show!!Unhappy
Perhaps Anjali's delusions are contagiousShocked. What else would explain K even remotely thinking of giving Shyam a second chance. She's given him plenty & seen the outcome before, so no way in hell does this new decision of hers be justified by her ever loving/forgiving character!!!Confused
I'll watch this show now not because i have high hopes for it (they went out door some time in mid june) but to see just how low the creatives can sink in their creativity & put forth a less than mediocre fare hoping that it'll sell.

Edited by n091505 - 07 September 2012 at 10:00am
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Honestly now only people should start complaining. Because I went back to the six month contract and watched the episodes. Those were brilliant why? BECAUSE ARHI WAS THE LEAD. I am always positive, ALWAYS because I always say let's see what they have in store, BUT NOW I can't even do that! CVS really doesn't know their own character Khushi if they planned on using her to get Shyam back. And Anjali/Shyam ; It's okay to see their story, but NOT THE ENTIRE EPISODES *Sigh I don't even know. I just wish CVs took another direction. 

totally .. lool .. I had no complaints about anything else .. Im usually positive .. but today .. *Sigh* .. Maybe i just need a break .. i dunno .. 

Yeah I loved the 6 month stuff .. Because even if there was hate it was love underneath .. and passion .. and true they were the leads lool ..

yeah i don't mind seeing them .. But Not as the main face everyday .. Pleease .. Ouch.. Im still hoping for a miracle ..

.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Great post dear ! I'm hoping for the same too ! Got sick and tired of her and creepwaOuch

NestleToulouse

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Im sick of anjali!!!
The story is barely about arnav khushi now ughh
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
This show is kinda getting repetitive but as long as sarun are here I'm watching the show!!
vini09 Senior Member
vini09
vini09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I hate this anjali shyam track. I can't stand all the drama between the two. her deceiving arnav. I actually don't want watcht he episodes now because its all about crywa and snakewa
Honestly I have lost interest, I only watch the show for arnav and kushi
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asumasan

great post hun

r
Cvs  running out of ideas ? U re ruining the show for us !!! u need to take in consideration the fans expectations!!!!
hated the episode
Poor kushi is doing it for anjalis sake
a little advice kushi : be selfish sometimes for god sake u re killing me

thanks!! :D ..
probably are .. lol .. i know i wish khushi would think of herself !!

ReenuG

Go to top