•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello fellow PKDHMMPP-ians... πŸ˜ƒ

So well first note to those who were confused by the HarTika in my title...πŸ˜› It is my name for Harish and his pyaari Avantooo 😳

I do not know about others or better how many of you think about them, But I am a sucker for their scenes!  πŸ˜†

I know most of you probably don't even like the mention of Avantika... 🀣 but yaar itni bhi kameeni nahi hai ... 😳 πŸ˜†

So back to my thoughts...
Man I ADORE these two! 😎 β­οΈ  Probably one reason is that it is only Harish who brings out the real Avantika, who other than Pankhudi has no woes with the world! πŸ˜†

You all who have watched the show from start... might know that the beginning episodes were literally divided where a major chunk was given to HarTika equation... πŸ˜‰ Ahhh I was missing those Kullu days and the last two episodes just brought back the charm! πŸ‘

Initially I had begun to think that Harish-Avantika are kind of parallel leads of the show! Why not? so much was put into their relation! ⭐️ one can say PaYa and HarTika were shown in two different types of love: Pyaar Ka Dard Hai... πŸ˜› just like Pankhudi believes that there is no one type/definition of love...And at least I love their chemistry...

Avantika till date finds solace only with harish... she can not trust herself too at a moment, but one nod from harish can fill the void--- the hospital scene where she asks him if she is really a Meano to hurt her dad... 😭 ... It is her subconscious mind that knows Harish will never think ill of her nor shall he fail in understanding her... ⭐️

Harish: I feel sooo much for this guy and he is my favorite on this show! πŸ˜’ Avantika still has a so called family who live in the same house and her gigantic business empire to pass her time, but Harish had only one thing---avantika (and Adi) , who has left a big void in his life after leaving him, hence even at the cost of hearing her taunts or irritating her, he tries to spend the wee bit of time with her,though fighting, to fill that moment with precious memories he can cherish when alone! πŸ˜” It is written all over his face how much he still loves her to bits and pieces! 😳

Scene Balloon: 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Man what comic timing by Nitesh and what dagger shooting by Manasi 🀣
"pankhudi, pair(feet) un 'auntiyon' ke lago jo 3-4 phoogge foolake ""hayyin"" ho jaati hai"...🀣 ...
"log apne aap ko mirror mein kyun nahi dekhte...andar puri hava bhari hai" 🀣 *harry pulls up an imaginary mirror and bloats his face* 🀣
Total behooda hai yeh dono... 😳 πŸ€£

Scene antakshari: 😭 β­οΈπŸ˜­
I thought avantika and Harish (read the actors) have naturally beautiful voices...while others seemed faking a sweet tone... these two were ⭐️
Sigh what a scene that was... Avantooo khullam khulla showing how much hurt she is walking on this "mod" (way/direction) of her life...  brilliant act by manasi...
and Harish joining in to silently tell her "I am not in a very different state than you" πŸ‘
WOWWW was the scene! ⭐️

PS: Hopefully CVs keep showing the HarTika angle too whenever time and space permit you... 😳 They are a delight to watch! and they truely prove: Distance makes the heart grow fonder...⭐️

some jhakkaas bits of last episode πŸ˜†
1) Maami's "Mhaare Hiwda mein naache mor" 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ No words... I love the actress playing the role... she comes out as a natural vamp and her dialogues are not spoken in the mind like other vamps but blurted out openly, plus they are funny and not like EWWW πŸ˜† my fav one was when Avantika tells her harish ko insaan ki pehchaan kaha hai??? and mami goes Woh toh hai indicating Avantika as his choice... 🀣
2) Harish's Wife jokes: 🀣 I love avantika's face... 😈
3) when avantika said we all didn't even fight in that old trip... 😲 I was like abhi maasi will taunt her saying you couldn't keep fights out even today... but she laughed off 😲 πŸ˜†
4) the first glare that avantika gives pankhuri when she looks at her to initiate singing... πŸ‘ Man I love the daggers avantika throws! πŸ˜†

CVs please sooner or later DO bring the track of PaYa trying to Re-unite these two... πŸ˜ƒ

PSSS: Manasi aka avantika is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S !!! 😳 β˜ΊοΈ  Man she is too hot a momma to handle... πŸ€ͺ !!! She redifines class and elegance!!! ⭐️ I was soo mad she tied up her hair in that gorgeous sari... 😑 πŸ˜† ... I never thought a girl other than DD would make me swoon over her so bad but I was wrong... she is delicious... 😈 ...

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
Sab so gaye kya? 🀣
RES 

Ps: love your Joint name for Avantu-harish.