Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
A new poll on this forum has asked, "Are you excited or losing interest?" And a whopping 92% said losing interest.
This is something that I have been screaming for the past 3 weeks and all I got for that was that I am being negative, and this and that. But today I am reading this from 92% of the fans.
There is not something but a whole deal of mess out there. Right since the confrontation track the CVs have been going haywire. There is little now that they can do except show us the remarriage track or move the focus away from Shyam and Anjali.
1. To begin with misunderstanding track was mishandled, throwing Masala Mama and bublly they put away the whole focus from letting Arnav find out the truth himself. Payal could have been put to s o much use. But no she was just the subject of Mami's brash and humiliating attempts. We stood through thinking now this will get better, but no.
2. Tracks after tracks without any conclusion on Heer Ranjha, Holi, Arnav being shown as a bodybuilder, Arnav shirtless, wet and soapy, Arnav and Khushi falling on each other on Preeto's wedding, Khushi's suicide attempt. All showed meaningless romance which had nothing to do with the plot and which had no conclusive value adding points to the story, except just that we got to see some Rabba ve's and nothing more.
3. Ok fine, we took this as well. But when Arnav was saved from the kidnap and brought home we thought we will get to see some interesting unfolding of Shyam's deeds. But no, not one count was proven and Shyam, all powerful, kept on asking evidence and there was none to show. The conclusion of the whole week long trial was that Khushi wanted Arnav to look into her eyes because only there could he find the 'truth'. To this Arnav responded with a slap and two which made the fans thrilled. Just a simple sentence could have done what a 100 slaps could do: "Shyam you told me on my face that you did not like Rani Sahiba and that you thought that she was between you and Khushi". That was all he could have said, but sensation is more charming than logic. So see what we got?
4. As if that was not enough Arnav never gave any reason to Anjali, though he tried telling her something, he ended up lying to her that he hated Khushi at the time he married her and witheld the most pertinent of all information: that he married her contractually for a period of 6 months. Huge blunder.
5. The enter Dadi and for a week long she just kept on showing her famous stop signs. Arnav saved Khushi which was pleasing, but still missed coming to the point. For weeks this kept on happening when Dadi stumbled upon the fact that Arnav and Khushi were not 'married' after all. Then re-marriage happens and Shyam's plans are rekindled without the slightest bit of realization from RH that so many cameras were installed. A fact that Arnav also swept aside by not probing into the credit card details showing that camera equipment was purchased.
6. To act as fillers, till date we have had more than half a dozen of Arnav-Dadi arguments, not a single one of them came up with a nice conclusive standpoint. All we saw was that Dadi kept on saying Shyam is the daamaad of this house and Arnav kept on saying that Shyam is a liar and a fraud without getting into the nitty-gritty.
Week after week we have been seeing such useless, repititive and boring tracks that moved no story but only kept the issues piling up. Now with Anjali's accident, things could have been corrected, but no the cat and mouse game continues unabated.
We want Arnav and Khushi to team up and go on a evidence collecting spree against Shyam. Deploy NK, deploy Akash if need be. But doing the same cliched repititive things is hurting the motivation of the audience.
The sooner they get it the better. Or is it too late?
Edited by rightknell11 - 07 September 2012 at 9:31am