Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What can I say except that this was bound to happen...4 lions are notorious for starting their shows brilliantly  then losing direction after a certain point...It happened with Geet, It's happening  with IPKKND and I'm sure their upcoming new show on Zee with KSG will fall prey to the same fate...RIP 4 Lions you're nothing but a disappointment...
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Cent percent agree with you hun... does the CVs think we are stupid???
chicfemme thumbnail
I am not sure about 'never', but for sure to take a breakfrom this show for couple of weeks. Grrr...they killed the show's uniqueness by dragging S & A's episode for months now! The other thing is that sometimes I feel Anjali is playing her own game too. I mean if someone insults my husband, let alone slap him or beat him up, I will never ever even see that man's face, forget about living in his house! 
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
4 lion much better than  kektas
so i will not give up becos they already give us soo many sarun moments which is treasure 4 us
cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Considering the recent episodes, I agree with you.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Same here!!! Dey ruined da show. I will never forgive dis production house evr in my lyf!!!!
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: afsuu

4 lion much better than  kektas

so i will not give up becos they already give us soo many sarun moments which is treasure 4 us

I disagree, look at PR, BALH & u vl get da ans. Accept da fact dat oursis da worst show currently. 
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously... 4 lions pls revive ipk...Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: psarada

This is my first and last show with 4Lions. I am not going to watch any of their crap never again. They butcher the show according to their whims and fancies and Gul basically has very low self esteem. She can't treat her heroines as strong ladies. So bye bye for me for Indian fiction after IPK ends whatever that time is.

Completely agree with you. women are tretaed so badly in this , no self respect..Gul herself being a woman.. They compleetely ruined their own baby
dreams-reality thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
4lion is really annoying when the shows do really good and audience like it  then they crewe it ,, soo annoying but i m gonna watch ipkknd till the end no matter what happens