Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am never going to watch any show made by 4 lions - Page 2

ashuvh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the same too.. They are not committed to their product.. Start of roaringly and then taper out tamely... I hate 4 lions productions!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree... they are no different!!! They start with promise and then loose direction and options and called it show reaching a saturation!!! 
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jules

Totally agree... they are no different!!! They start with promise and then loose direction and options and called it show reaching a saturation!!! 

They just abandoned the show midway.. everything was going good for them.. why did they do this...
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
They have been good starters like Geet the first 150 episodes were awesome. But later on the story went haywire !! They think different and give female lead this goofy but cute and strong willed girl nature but later on as the show progresses they have turned the female lead a meagre bahu of every other serial. then why show a girl who has so many ideals and all that when she is going to turn out a bahu who always does what pleases everyone around. I think they can still sustain the self- respect and all other traits of female  lead even if she changes from a free spirited girl to a married woman.. no I am not saying that changes does not happen for married woman  .. but atleast the self- respect  part should sustain!!! 

They are good starters but as soon as an other show comes they spoil the first one ... and as far as I saw ..they were never good finishers atleast for me !!  People fought for Geet to remain true to her character and lost her ,,, now we are fighting for IPKKND .. let us hope we don't lose it !!!!!!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This is my first and last show with 4Lions. I am not going to watch any of their crap never again. They butcher the show according to their whims and fancies and Gul basically has very low self esteem. She can't treat her heroines as strong ladies. So bye bye for me for Indian fiction after IPK ends whatever that time is.
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just want to say No comments about ipk n 4 me ipk is rip thanks gul n db 4 damaging our ipk. Sarun pls quit ipk i think the better endevours r waiting 4 u.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
same here...m so dissappointed!!! why r they screwin with arshi lik this!!!
arshi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
diya33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think  21/22 people commented abt the track and ipkknd here before me. can any 1 say all of us bashing?????? i agree with all of them who posted their commends before me

i lost my patient. the character anji killed everything😭 
Edited by diya33 - 11 years ago