Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
UPDATES :  Live radio interview on Lotus Fm on the midday spice by Varshan Sookhan with Asha Negi(Purbi and Suhashi Dhami(Abha) on Friday 7 September 2012. Both the lovely zee tv ladies abha and purvi live in studio with radio jock varshan were given a chance to speak about their characters and their shows. As we know that Yahaan mein ghaar ghaar kehli has come to an end but theres some good news and talks going on that Abha will be back on tv soon, she is just taking a break but says she will be back and holding thumbs. We really holding thumbs for her and hoping to see her soon. Abha was asked to sing the ever popular song Prabhuji which she did so well. She thanked her fans for their love and support and is looking forward to entertaining us on screen again. But for now we have to be patient ðŸ˜‰
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks Visha and i didn't know that Avinash Sachdev also went with the others and i'm so happy for Suhasi that she is making a comeback soon 😃 and what about Karan 😔
VishaD. thumbnail
Not sure about Karan yet, hope he returns with Suhasi too ðŸ˜Š
karsuh thumbnail

Both Karan and Suhasi looks really good and i'm so happy seeing them after their last show and i want to see more pictures with just the both of them together and i really miss both of them Visha 😭 and really hoping for their comeback together 😉

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suhasi back..its greate news..but want karan with her too...
karsuh thumbnail
Yes, reshus i also want them to comeback together 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
I wonder what Show has Suhasi signed up for and wonders who is opposite her ðŸ¤”
karsuh thumbnail
I also don't know what show is it but i got some feeling when she came on her fb and told her fans that sorry for not coming and interacting with her fans more often and she will try to come and i somehow knew surely she must have got a role but she still doesn't want to say anything about it yet.
VishaD. thumbnail
Nope dee, she is not on any networking sites. She has one profile but she doesn't uses it.