Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots: 2nd Anniversary Celebrations!!! (Page 3)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Happy Idiot Anniversary Aditi Hug

Originally posted by adoremevirgo

wow...thanx for opening this thread in this forum...my fav fav forum...

the show that i loved, that i adored...a show that changed the definition of love for me...for me maan is and will be the epitome of love...

but i guess we just go on and our likes and passions change with time...i do try to watch geet on star utsav wenever i get time...but i can see that wen i change channel during breaks i dont feel the urge to go back...

nywys that doesnt deny the truth that the show has been a very intrinsic part of our life wen it lasted...

i feel happy that i hv been and i am still a part of this family...my first virtual family...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad--Revv--LavZadoremevirgo

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1480162

This was the link to our very first Idiot Thread !!! Where I didnt write anything Tongue
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad--Revv--LavZ

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Was reading the first thread ... and Viju kya kamaal ka likha hai tune ...

"Agar Tumhari wajah se Geet ki Aakhon Mein Ek Bhi Aasoon aaya'.toh Main MAAN SINGH KHURANA uska hisaab sooth sameth waapis lega'."

There is so much Depth to the dialogue as it totally  deciphers the past, present and future here'.

The Present : One way this whole dialogue can be highlighted is the normal usual way in which a lover is being protective of the Girl who matters the most in his life'..from the time he has known her,seen her... she has always been in one or the other dilemma'but earlier it wouldn't matter to him because before he was the master of his world'his heart and soul'.but now she is in a integral part not only of his life'but of himself'..and so he wants the best for her'he wants her happiness''Wink

The Future Phase : NT digging out Geet' file was the biggest and most grave mistake she would ever commit (kyuki iske baad Maan koi mistake karne ke liye chodega nahi us churail ko'..)'Maan was never fond of NT and this has been made evident quite a few times'but yesterday they nailed it''Maan very well know NT and what wickedness she is capable off'So in future if Geet is ever hurt one Name that tops the List is definitely going to be that of NT'..And so the whole dialogue had a "BE WARE"'plastered all over it'..

Now the Past : Well the unveiling of Geet's Past is somewhere around the Corner at least that's the speculations in the air'.Maan does not know one teeny weeny bit of the connection between NT and GEET'.According to Maan his assumption is that NT has come to know that Geet is the one who is Maan's Mangethar and its her insecurities regarding the Khurana Properties that has led her to find out who is Geet and Dig her file out'.

But in the Long run this can be taken as a clue to what happens if Maan gets to know of the mistake NT and her Patidev has committed''.Maan's love for Geet has reached a stage where he can't see her tears'he can't tolerate it'..What would happen if he comes to know that every time Maan met Geet(except for the first two time ) she was in some or the other trouble'.she was in Pain'.she was in misery in tears because of what these two had done to her'to her life'to her dreams'.to her trust'.Crushing each and everything beneath their selfish deeds'...the helplessness and vulnerability of an 18 year old was due to what they had done to her'...Her brother wanting to take her life was because of the havoc NT and Dev had created in Geet's Life'..She leaving her family (Only Talking about her Mom, Dad Rajji and Titto here) was the consequences that followed of what they did...these two were the reason that in-spite of him seeing love and feelings  in her eyes that shone for him'.she chose to hide it...

Maan Singh Khurana toh Ek eke Aason ka Badla sooth sameth wapas Lega par will NT nad Dev be able to give an account of all the tears Geet has shed''"NO"'"NEVER"'.

Kyu ki khoon ki aasoon ka koi Hasaab nahi hotha''

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad--Revv--meravigilisoLavZadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Finally KSEB ki meherbaani...I am backSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad--Revv--meravigilisoLavZ

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hehehe bechari lavu was cribbing, she smsed and said she may not be backConfused chal kam se kam tu aa gayi ... jashn shuru kiya jayee... wad do we do? wad shall we start with
Originally posted by rickks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad--Revv--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

wow...thanx for opening this thread in this forum...my fav fav forum...

the show that i loved, that i adored...a show that changed the definition of love for me...for me maan is and will be the epitome of love...

but i guess we just go on and our likes and passions change with time...i do try to watch geet on star utsav wenever i get time...but i can see that wen i change channel during breaks i dont feel the urge to go back...

nywys that doesnt deny the truth that the show has been a very intrinsic part of our life wen it lasted...

i feel happy that i hv been and i am still a part of this family...my first virtual family...

Aditi aaj ke din yahan open nahi karoongi oh where else darling Hug

Oh Yes GHSP will always be a classic a saga that will always be close to our hearts Smile

Happy anniversary to you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad--Revv--meravigilisoLavZadoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hehehe bechari lavu was cribbing, she smsed and said she may not be backConfused chal kam se kam tu aa gayi ... jashn shuru kiya jayee... wad do we do? wad shall we start with
Originally posted by rickks

Mujhe 2-3 Min de...pehle main baaki ko reply toh kar doon...adn then we will startSmile What say?

fahsaad--Revv--meravigilisoLavZ-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Congrats to the entire 3 Idiots team for the 2nd Anniversary Party
I really made some lovely buddies in this thread especially Viji , Muni , Shivi  and so many others .. really miss those crazy discussions , analysis , symbolisms and  LVRaaz's  riddles Cry...those were some golden moments in my virtual life ..will never forget it Embarrassed

U guys rock  Star

Hey JyoHug Congrats to you too...

Tell me about it...Crazy would be an underestimation for what we used to do, on the thread...Those were truly special days of me life...Memories for life

fahsaad--Revv--meravigilisoLavZ-honeydew-

Go to top