Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots: 2nd Anniversary Celebrations!!! (Page 12)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

The Pari Phase!!  ROFL and i luved wat we got after Paris exit the most... By God! Kya hatke aur passion filled scene the... the one wer he forces her to becum his mangethar... the red sari one! Haila!!Embarrassed Killlerrr!! DeadDay DreamingBlushing

How can i ever miss the Red Sari Seq???? My God that song forced me to make the Agar Tum Mil Jao VM...From the time that scene was aired, that song was the only thing i could ever think offDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad--Revv--LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Geet is by far the best in female characters... No Doubt!! n DD is jst perfect fr dat role..Embarrassed bt abt the male lead... i wd still go with the MSK(my POVEmbarrassed)... purane wale... nt the one after the Amritsar... bt the real MSK!Day Dreaming The Dusht Danav/ Dhak Dhak/ HP wale MSK!! BlushingEmbarrassed

Nahi Lavu, if i have to chose between Pehla-wala MSK and ASR then hands down its always going to bhi MSK...But now that the series is complete we know that there was a lack of consistency and that's the reason why i chose to go with ASR...Purane wala MSK ka koi comparison hi nahi hai Jaan...Never!

ASR is an extension to MSK's character... MSK was mostly fantasy and ASR is reality... ASR is a grt charcter till now and i hope it stays like that till the end... I hope wat happend wid Maan doesnt happen wid Arnav... Maan lost his real MSK touch in many places towrds the end... i hope that doesnt happen this tyme... and Barun is doing a great job as u said... no doubt... WinkClap

Yes ASR is defo an extension to MSK'S character...The downfall in MSK's character was a huge blow for us viewers...I really do hope that it does not happen with ASR...

Abt the jodi... wat we got wid Maaneet.. i doubt we get it wid any other jodi... take  Arshi for that matter... the passion, pain, attraction and the love we saw btwn Maaneet...all those moments... ver AMAZING n PERFECT!! even after watchin these many Arshi moments... nothing can cum near to wat Maaneet did... they will stand the best!!Clap Embarrassed The Chemistry btwn the leads is imp... n GC n DD had a differnt chemistry and that added to the passion of the Maaneet... Day Dreaming Arshi ke moments... purane wale ache the bt nt the Best... and nw its too cold!!Confused n they rarly have moments yaar!! Disapprove

I don't have to argue, or debate with you in this...because Maaneet are the epitome of LOVE, the redefined love and passion on TV...I adore Khushi as a character, I love ASR as a Character, but as a pair, as a Jodi they do nothing to me...I like them but that's about it...But Maaneet The Jodi, The BRAND itself is so so so huge that i wonder if ever they can be replaced, or any on-screen Jodi for that fact would come even close to them...Passion, intensity, romance, Pain, depth anything you name it and you can see and sense that Maaneet essayed them like never before...

Koi bhi scene lo, the Where's the party tonight ke baad wala hug...I doubt if i will ever get to see one such HUg ever??? The Red Saree Seq, The Jhula wala Seq, and Kurbaan Hua...Can tehre ever be a Kurbaan Hua???

I can say with confidence that the one Good thing that came from teh Movie- Kurbaan is, that the title song was used in GHSP and today more than Saif and Kareena people all over the globe associate that song with Maaneet

Lo Lavu...Maine bhi Likh diWink

fahsaad--Revv--LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

"aur tho aur.. chun chun ke mere tho do hi dosth the...do dosth... Adi Sir aur Pinky... ab woh bhi mujhse baath nahi karthe" LOL

"Main hoon na thumhare paas... " Embarrassed

"haan... haan aap tho ho hi... aap tho kithne saare baathein karthe hai... haina?! aur maano ki humne baath karna shuru kiya tho kya hoga? ek ghante mei aap bologe haan... aur doosre ghante mei hmm.. baaki tho main hi baath karungi naaShockedROFL ROFL

"Geeettt" LOL

Edited by LavZ - 08 September 2012 at 9:22am

fahsaad--Revv--rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Nahi Lavu, if i have to chose between Pehla-wala MSK and ASR then hands down its always going to bhi MSK...But now that the series is complete we know that there was a lack of consistency and that's the reason why i chose to go with ASR...Purane wala MSK ka koi comparison hi nahi hai Jaan...Never!

I know yaar... the aura that Maan got in... the character was so well penned... one of the best till date... now that i m seeing the old scenes... can clearly tell the mark difference btwn the MSK and Maan! Why did they do it Viju? Why did dey leave such a perfect show mid way to go dwn the drain... all their hardwrk... months of thinking and decidin everythng... sab bekaar!! Ouch

Yes ASR is defo an extension to MSK'S character...The downfall in MSK's character was a huge blow for us viewers...I really do hope that it does not happen with ASR... Phingers Crosshed!! Confused

I don't have to argue, or debate with you in this...because Maaneet are the epitome of LOVE, the redefined love and passion on TV...I adore Khushi as a character, I love ASR as a Character, but as a pair, as a Jodi they do nothing to me...I like them but that's about it...But Maaneet The Jodi, The BRAND itself is so so so huge that i wonder if ever they can be replaced, or any on-screen Jodi for that fact would come even close to them...Passion, intensity, romance, Pain, depth anything you name it and you can see and sense that Maaneet essayed them like never before...

Koi bhi scene lo, the Where's the party tonight ke baad wala hug...I doubt if i will ever get to see one such HUg ever??? The Red Saree Seq, The Jhula wala Seq, and Kurbaan Hua...Can tehre ever be a Kurbaan Hua???
No!! None of these moments can be recreated... even if another jodi tries... it will never reach the level Maaneet achieved!! Day Dreaming

I can say with confidence that the one Good thing that came from teh Movie- Kurbaan is, that the title song was used in GHSP and today more than Saif and Kareena people all over the globe associate that song with Maaneet 
Tell me about it... neither the film was a hit nor the song... bt the moment it was used wid Maaneet and dat too in such a way... it became a sensation... none of us thought this song cd b used in such a way... think abt all the songs used on Maaneet... each r different and hatke... we can never imagine such songs to be used in such a differt way... think abt the Kehna hi kya sequnz or PL or TMMDN or RTM... every single song... every single moment... was special!! 

Lo Lavu...Maine bhi Likh diWink Maine bhi Wink

Edited by LavZ - 08 September 2012 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad--Revv--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

"aur tho aur.. chun chun ke mere tho do hi dosth the...do dosth... Adi Sir aur Pinky... ab woh bhi mujhse baath nahi karthe" LOL

"haan... haan aap tho ho hi... aap tho kithne saare baathein karthe hai... haina?! aur maano ki humne baath karna shuru kiya tho kya hoga? ek ghante mei aap bologe haan... aur doosre ghante mei hmm.. baaki tho main hi baath karungi naaShockedROFL ROFL

"Geeettt" LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Look her pout man, she is so adorable...Truly man DD was the life of GHSP, not that MSK wasn't but we all know that DD got to showcase more than any other character, because of the graph her character had to go through

fahsaad--Revv--LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

"Geeettt" LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Look her pout man, she is so adorable...Truly man DD was the life of GHSP, not that MSK wasn't but we all know that DD got to showcase more than any other character, because of the graph her character had to go through

ROFLYep!! She was the lyf of GHSP... no doubt... Maan was an integral part as well bt Geet was the jaan!! DD is too good wid da comedy scenes... thats her area... n it suits her better... although she pulls off the emotional and sherni wale scenes with perfection... the nokh jokh and the comedy scenes are the best!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaad--Revv--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

I know yaar... the aura that Maan got in... the character was so well penned... one of the best till date... now that i m seeing the old scenes... can clearly tell the mark difference btwn the MSK and Maan! Why did they do it Viju? Why did dey leave such a perfect show mid way to go dwn the drain... all their hardwrk... months of thinking and decidin everythng... sab bekaar!! Ouch

I wish i knew the answer to this Lavu, i seriously wish i knew...

No!! None of these moments can be recreated... even if another jodi tries... it will never reach the level Maaneet achieved!! Day Dreaming

Bang on Dear...Koi kuch bhi kahe, their magic, their charm never i repeat never can it be recreated

Tell me about it... neither the film was a hit nor the song... bt the moment it was used wid Maaneet and dat too in such a way... it became a sensation... none of us thought this song cd b used in such a way... think abt all the songs used on Maaneet... each r different and hatke... we can never imagine such songs to be used in such a differt way... think abt the Kehna hi kya sequnz or PL or TMMDN or RTM... every single song... every single moment... was special!! 

Rage is the word Lavu...That song became a Rage...Maaneet on the song...Maan in black and Geet in white was like a Poetry, a dream come true

My favorite line, my fav step from Kurbaan Hua...The way he rotates her, his posture, her flow...and the final stance...UfffBlushingDay Dreaming

"Poori Hui Har Arzoo, Har Daastan Meri
Ke Tum Shuru hue Jahan, main khatam hua"

fahsaad--Revv--LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Be Back in 10-15 Mins...Pucca

Go to top