Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Angry Yash

Poll Question: Are you about to explode if Yash doesn't say why he's angry soon?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [76.92%]
6 [23.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Every episode Yash doesn't explain why he's mad with Aarti, I get so frustrated! lolAngry I can't wait any longer,I want him to just spit it out! lol What about everyone else? Do you like the suspense each week or are you ready for the reveal?

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
well , i am liking the suspense .
though some times my patience takes a toll .
yet loving the current track which is making us think / discuss a lot .
voted for the second optionLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boogle

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
ha ha yeah I am not a patient person, so I'm ready for the reason to be revealed! If I was living in the Scindia house, I would shake Yash and say "Why are you so mad!!!!" lol but then Gayatri would get mad at me for bothering her son and I would get locked in the storage closet like Ansh did LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anna-Artemis_1122

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boogle

ha ha yeah I am not a patient person, so I'm ready for the reason to be revealed! If I was living in the Scindia house, I would shake Yash and say "Why are you so mad!!!!" lol but then Gayatri would get mad at me for bothering her son and I would get locked in the storage closet like Ansh did LOL

yeah me too i don't have patience yaar i want to know wat's wrong with himBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Artemis_1122boogle

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
YES!! it's been a month!
with the concept of this show and the number of characters, there's so much potential for interesting storylines. There was no need to drag this mystery for a month. I am not even sure if there's anything that could possibly shock us after one month of waiting and wild speculations.

-Anna-boogle

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index