Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Seriously arnav don't u feel anything for khushi (Page 5)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I was hoping arnav would stand for her today atleast that way the whole show would be a bit tolerable but nooo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Joined: 24 March 2008
Posts: 4958

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by momma1128

They both discount their own selves for the most undeserving creature in that house - Anjali.

Khushi does not care that that man nearly burnt her husband alive, tried to get his property and tried to kill her...it means nothing next to Di

ASR does not care about himself nor Khushi in the face of the self manipulative vamp who is his sister

this is how a show on SP runs into the ground
Ditto..I think Khushi also just cares for Poojali ..Big smile.
This show is all about Di..When will fans understand that ? D'oh
we fans were under an illusion but now atleast i have realised my folly that anjali is the lead and not khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
No sry dissagree...
Arnie always stands by her,i kn this time he kept quite coz of anjili only...he didnt want to creat ny scene infront of anjili nd hw much will he fight yar...i need a permanent solution...send her ASHRAM plsss...!!!...
ARSHI has grown up a beautuful relationship thy always stands by eachothrs sides nw..Period...lets see...LOL...though i hv no more intrest watching furthr episodes...pewww...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Joined: 24 March 2008
Posts: 4958

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I was hoping arnav would stand for her today atleast that way the whole show would be a bit tolerable but nooo...
same here. i was so eager to watch the start of the episode coz they left it on such a high yesterday but yet again our hopes were brokenAngry
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18322

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by momma1128

They both discount their own selves for the most undeserving creature in that house - Anjali.

Khushi does not care that that man nearly burnt her husband alive, tried to get his property and tried to kill her...it means nothing next to Di

ASR does not care about himself nor Khushi in the face of the self manipulative vamp who is his sister

this is how a show on SP runs into the ground
Ditto..I think Khushi also just cares for Poojali ..Big smile.
This show is all about Di..When will fans understand that ? D'oh
we fans were under an illusion but now atleast i have realised my folly that anjali is the lead and not khushi
I understood it few days back..Its all about the starcrossed lovers, Anjali and Shyam Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Joined: 03 August 2012
Posts: 369

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
This is anything new???

His world is full with poojali..

LOL di's pallu playing boy!!! i can't stand for Arnie anymore..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Joined: 24 March 2008
Posts: 4958

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

No sry dissagree...
Arnie always stands by her,i kn this time he kept quite coz of anjili only...he didnt want to creat ny scene infront of anjili nd hw much will he fight yar...i need a permanent solution...send her ASHRAM plsss...!!!...
ARSHI has grown up a beautuful relationship thy always stands by eachothrs sides nw..Period...lets see...LOL...though i hv no more intrest watching furthr episodes...pewww...
i am sorry but when did he stand up for her.
shyam was abushing her and he just stood their like a statue
dadi was calling her a wh***e and he never disclosed the truth of thier marriage
today also, both the times anjali was not there so he could have easily stood up without creating any drama. moreover im talking abt him consoling her. he could have atleast done that
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Joined: 24 March 2008
Posts: 4958

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-bird

This is anything new???

His world is full with poojali..

LOL di's pallu playing boy!!! i can't stand for Arnie anymore..
seriously i feel like hitting him now seeing his indifferent atitude towards his own damn wife

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shyam gets torture by Arnav-Arnav kidnaps him!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 49   Views: 38959

Khilonaa 49 38959 03 November 2013 at 10:04am by imama13
I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 94   Views: 32342

UltimateBarun 94 32342 20 May 2013 at 3:46pm by .Brooke.
'Khushi, Khushi, Khushi' - Arnav

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: minuu   Replies: 49   Views: 44714

minuu 49 44714 17 May 2013 at 10:41am by .Brooke.
Naina's VM Gallery / Aas Paas Khuda *New*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: Enigma.   Replies: 133   Views: 36068

Enigma. 133 36068 15 September 2012 at 1:24pm by Maha149
arnav arnav n arnav

2

Author: bidyabati   Replies: 14   Views: 11219

bidyabati 14 11219 23 May 2012 at 1:47am by Arushee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index