Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This show is lost real charm already..n the most important matter is its now no more a love story of 2 love birds..just a 3 class bro-sis based story..leave to expect anything frm this show.
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Number.one.fan

I feel sad for the show. A show that had such immense potential - has been ruined. Ruined beyond repair.
I was the one being very positive all these days that sometime. sooner or later - we would get our old IPKKND back. After today well, I lost all hope.

For the first time today, I flipped channels while the live telecast was airing and didn't switch back to Star Plus. Didn't feel like, didnt care.
The episode was gross.
CVs - better change the show's name to k hazaaron mein meri di hai , with Arnav Anjali in the banner. Or even better, let it remain Iss Pyaar Ko Kya naam doon with Shyam Anjali in the banner. TRPs would skyrocket!

I feel like quitting but my love for IPK doesnt let me do so. Im tired of this.

Until today I was also positive that something will happen, the show will bounce back but now I don't think so it will ever happen. It has been ruined completely
LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No Arnav gives priority to khushi also but nt as much as His dhokebaaz sister Anjali...
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

all valid points

but als th writers would want us to believe he loves his di only more and they want us to think khushi is for his rabba veying and she is for him and not visa versa

Yaah arnav needs khushi only for rabba-ves and even those look forced now. His love, care and respect is only reserved for his di
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya641

No Arnav gives priority to khushi also but nt as much as His dhokebaaz sister Anjali...

That's the main issue that why can't he treat both of them equally and think abt khushi as much as he do for anjali
mb0602 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm tired of Indian television showing weak female leads . There should be a balance between relationships .It would be wrong if Arnav ignores Anjali for khushi (we know that wont happen ðŸ˜­).
The reason for this track is that in the end they want Anjali to realise what an ass shyam is. I think to a certain extent it's khushi's fault that arnav treats her like this because she didn't nag him or shout at him for what he did to her and forgave him easily . People tend to take you for granted if you act like a doormat. I think she should just leave him (even if for a little while).
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mb0602

I'm tired of Indian television showing weak female leads . There should be a balance between relationships .It would be wrong if Arnav ignores Anjali for khushi (we know that wont happen😭).

The reason for this track is that in the end they want Anjali to realise what an ass shyam is. I think to a certain extent it's khushi's fault that arnav treats her like this because she didn't nag him or shout at him for what he did to her and forgave him easily . People tend to take you for granted if you act like a doormat. I think she should just leave him (even if for a little while).

Yaah true khushi Is also responsible for her condition. She herslwd don't have any self-respect then how can we expect others to respect or care for her.