Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The episode is irritating to the core... I know that these episodes are necessary because the serial should run for years together and they can't show everything in a epi...Still, we are not house wives to enjoy this drama...Hope cv's get that...
Nice post, haven't watched the epi yet, but I am sure this is building up to big things. Agree with your take on ASR and KKG.
Nice post dear ! But I really didnt like Khushi's decision !  Yes she is very selfless no doubt but she really cannot make such a decision after knowing what all Creepwa has done in the past ! Wonder what Monday will bring us ðŸ˜²
khushi is STUPID...oh...SELFLESSLY OF COURSE...rubbish is what CVs are spewing out now
today's epi is just a crap...khushi is selfless but should hav tell arnav..something may happen before khushi tells arnav..as garima is coming to RH.
Nice post...I wont say it was an amazing episode, but things are definitely building up to something...so waiting for that😊
Originally posted by billa097

today's epi is just a crap...khushi is selfless but should hav tell arnav..something may happen before khushi tells arnav..as garima is coming to RH.

Just like Payash wedding days when she wanted to tell Arnav but changed her mind because of the pregnancy news, this time also something might happen. HUH

But she should be truthful. She should tell that she saw a shadow and Shyam! 
Edited by hade - 11 years ago
Haven't watched epi yet , but I'm sure Arnav will b mad at her for sometime but surely no MU ... I don't think so ...
asr wont understand khushi!!! i dunno y but whn it comes to his di he wont liste to khushi too!!!

but really really waitin for the day ASR comes to knw aow his di went behind his bck to meet creep...would love to c tht blowout confrontation!!!!