Posted: 11 years ago

Oh My God!!!!😲 😲 😲

Judging by the forum's silence...i get it that everyone here is shocked by shiv and parvati's ardhanareeshwar avatar!!!😆 How can it Be soo good?? 😳 It was totally different from shiv and sati's and i guess you can say that though they DID look wierd [ well thats OBVIOUS 😕 ] but it gave a satisfaction to our hearts and minds Somewhere that at LAST shiv and shakthi are finally united!! * wiping her tears *

they showed it for a longer time and they even spoke simultaneously!! 👏
And the best part of the episode was when mahadev's upper body became parvati and parvati upper body mahadev!!⭐️ 👏 and shiv and parvati in tears!!!😭 😭 they brought tears to my eyes! 🤗

All I Can Say Was The Episode Was Really A Treat To All he ShivShakthi Fans!!! ⭐️

P.S. --  And 1 request guys if anyone can please edit both the Ardhanareeshwar pics and post it 😊 it would be really nice. Can Anyone Please do it??

Fan creation : -

Edited by Yukthi - 11 years ago
The ardhanarishwar was superb.. :)) .. the episode left a strange feeling i think.. 
Ardhanareshwar was awesum
about it looking weird...well half man half woman does look weird..
but it gave me goosebumps...merging two very diffrent faces and making them one is no easy task...
it gave me a shiver down my spine!
it was the perfect ardhanareeshwar..at last shiv-sakti united...
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Ardhanareshwar was awesum
about it looking weird...well half man half woman does look weird..
but it gave me goosebumps...merging two very diffrent faces and making them one is no easy task...
it gave me a shiver down my spine!

yeah it was awesome!!

i guess the forum is still in trance as ther's no one except for us raving on and on about today's episode!! 😆
when they showed ardhanaareshwar...i swear i started shivering...and yet so beutiful...so complete!!!...awesum...
this time they actually merged Mohit and Sonas halfs...no easy task..for Sati they had merged only a secion of Mounis face into Mohits...
beautiful!im speechless!
The actor playing God Indra was more excited than anyone else...
Actually Mohit and Sona have similar nose and chin.. reason why it is easy for them to merge.. I had tried on photoshop and was able to do it pretty well.  DKDM has a great graphic guys .. it was puuurfect  Edited by jayvenk - 11 years ago
@jayvenk-exactly...Mohit and Sona have very complimentary faces...thats why they look good with each other-almost perfect halfs!
soulmates..i can jst image the feeling of being united with ur soulmate..its like both ofare united by soul and bodies...