Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 7th September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 4)

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Today's episode - Jagya landed as a patient in the hospital which was built for him by his parents for him.He refused even to enter that hospital saying that he did not want to spend his life treating the villagers and now he despite being a doctor he made an entry into that hospital as a patient!

But ungrat eful jackass that he is, he will not see the irony in it.  He will probably start yelling that he should have been left under the tyre swing to die.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinandvanu rulzdixie123aparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

From today's episode and from the precap it is very clear that DS is not going to let go of J.
She also has made it very clear as to why she wants to reach out to him.She feels responsible for his condition.She is trying to rectify another mistake of hers by helping J get his life together.

@bold: Why and how is she responsible for his current condition ?
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@dixie -- today we had dadisas flashbacks to contend with LOLLOLLOL

she used to give him indiscriminate money to spend without asking what it was for ... and even when it was frivolous reasons, she still gave him money.  she also told anandi to do his homework for him when he was young because dadisa felt that jagya should have fun and not be burdened with work.

dadisa feels that she is the root cause of the problems that jagya is facing today -- lack of hard work,  weak escapist personality,  someone who does not know how to save or to plan his finances well etc.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07brick_redlavyMisseshasamvi.dixie123aparnauma

xx123xx Groupbie
xx123xx
xx123xx

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU.
...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for da update, vl watch it at 11 4 sure!!Smile
dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Tinoo. Skipped all the parts and watched only AnSh today ! Will see DS's FB later.
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanx for the update...jagya is nothing but trouble...please keep him away frm singhs now...too complicated matters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdandv

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
chalo all Anandi bashers and cvs bashers will be happy today LOLand FB bhoot will be  shaant as Anandi had a shiv FB LOLthank you cvs today we will have to discuss something different here LOL

i am kind of surprised how come villagers don't recognize JagayaConfusedhello how much time has gone since he has been away from Jaitser ..Confusedand in between he kept coming to Jaitser for example in holi when entire Jaitser was present at DS 's house so how they don't recognize him .Shockedthats a big blooper from cvs must sayLOL ...and that uncle jee who was saying who is this guy ?i saw that man many times in this serial i believe i saw him during Jagaya in Jaitser too ...all village knows  kalyani devi , bhairon singh , Anandi but people don't know Jagaya Confused its not like he returned home after he left as a child LOL

cvs are taking all things in consideration ..forexample ..nandu .making him understand about Jagaya and Anandi ...remember nandu threw it on Gauri's face when she was making him understand i am your bhabhi saa and nandu brought Anandi no she is my bhabhi saa ...my bhai saa's wife ...so they made nandu understand too.. poor boy  this all is not easy for him  Ouch

poor dadisaa Crysurekha jee what to say when she cries i cry too ...she is so fab ...her remembering Jagaya and saying what you have done .you have been ladesar  you had everything you ruined your life .. for what what you will ask forgiveness ... true .Ouchbut dadisaa please remember those FBs not to only blame Jagaya  you have been ladesar  this that ...what you have done blame yourself too somewhere what in those FBs you were doing.. the extra laad pyar you have given to him thats result is this 

Shiv was funny today ..i mean i couldn't stop laughing at him in that gardening scene and later hospital scene arguing with Lal singh about injection and he won't invite lal singh at marriage if lal singh gave him injection LOLbut Anandi held his arm and collector sahab forgot all  LOLcute .but since when collector sahab is engaged with Anandi he cannot keep his teeth inside his mouth ROFLitni badi smile ..LOLeverywhere showing his teeth heheheLOL

so we have a new actor to play lal singh ...ok we will adjust with him too with time right now was winking in surprise hain this is not lal singhLOL

Jagaya ..the irony of his life ...he was taken as  a patient in the hospital which was built for him by his parents just for him ..he refused to even enter in this hospital saying he didn't want to spend his life in treating these villagers want to go in city and make his life big now he has been taken to that hospital like this unconscious Ouchdespite being a doctor he entered in his own hospital especially made for him as a patient Ouch

That Anandi will see Jagaya or not suspense ... already had a feeling she won't see him so there wasn't any suspense for me  there though cvs tried their best..must sayLOL my mom was in full suspense o will she him ...LOLo she did ...she didn't LOL

Lal singh recognized Jagaya ..even he was shocked and felt so bad seeing his childhood friend like this Ouch..he ran outside perhaps for Anandi but .called home ...well knew it too... dadisaa picked the phone and is shocked to hear about JagayaOuch...poor dadisaa she won't tell anyone  and also she will request lal singh too.but if  we see right now she is in most pain and trouble...caught between son and grandson ...Bhairo won't allow Jagaya in at any cost right now  neither want anyone to meet or help Jagaya ...dadisaa can't tell him truth... Jagaya is such terrible condition  and Dadisaa how she will keep such a big stone on her heart and on her love for her grandson Ouchhe is in hospital and dadisaa how will stop herself from not visiting ...Crypoor dadisaa i really feel for her the most here ...Crybut i guess she will try to break rules of Bhairo and will go out to meet Jagaya .in precap she is sneaking out of house but Bhairo catches her and asks where she is going ...Ouch.but i will say still somehow Dadisaa will try to meet Jagaya .though she won't bring him in house but she will try to console him outside ...and i guess till bhairo will come to know about it Jagaya will get fine and bhairo will blast him for playing with his family's feelings and using such tricks  Ouch..i wonder they are all hiding it from Anandi but have they thought  for once if Anandi will come to know about all this she will be very angry with singhs Ouch

Edited by mahi12 - 07 September 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshadliphookeddixie123aparnauma

Go to top