Users

Frequent Posters

chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice episode
Loved Ansh hospital scene.Lalsing-shiv convo was really funny
shiv was really cute today.

CM is so evil.everybody was stunned but she didn't even relize wat she said.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update,

AnSh interaction was nice today. Like this Anandi who is taking effort to accept Shiv's family. In fact she also a got a flash back about Shiv๐Ÿ˜‰. So if Anandi takes effort bohut kuch accha ho sakta hai. As long as she does not hold on to J's FB's, its all good. Hope CVs show her progressing going forward.
AnSh make a mature couple.

CM was indeed very rude. How could she comment like that? Until now, I was not clear whether Shiv's marriage to Anandi is her concern or bias, but it appears to be bias. Shiv is smart and hopefully he will soon realise that CM is silently disapproving of Anandi.

Poor DS is put in dilemma once again Bhairon's command or Jagya's condition? Thank God Lal Singh didn't inform Anandi about J. I like this new doctor, he appears very decent.

Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Very nice episode. So thankful to the CVs for not ruining AnSh scenes.  Loved Anandi today. Her answer to CM was too good. She was smiling throughout and enjoyed her time with Shiv and his family.  This is not the end of CM's taunts but just the beginning. Anandi will definitely handle her well. With time everyone in the family will support Anandi.

I could not believe that Shiv actually told Anandi about his Jalebi vrat !!! Hope she takes this positively and remembers Shiv's vrat for her when she sees Jalebi from now on.

So happy that Anandi  saw J's hand and didn't go sensing him ! Hope the CVs read our complaints about her sensing and stopped it.. So, DS is going to look for Jagya secretly and help him out.
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how did the villagers not recognize jagya???
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wese the new lal singh is cute...with specs๐Ÿ˜†
bv's latest trend๐Ÿ˜†
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

how did the villagers not recognize jagya???

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Exactly, That's what I was wondering too. its really strange. Its not like he fainted in some other village ๐Ÿ˜•
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Ok whats up to nandu's track now!!..๐Ÿ˜†y all jag thing again..y this complexity!!

N cm..still stuck into naye naveli dulhan thing..even passed comment on anandi in front of everyone..all stunned..n she is smiling looking down as if nothing happened'things wont be that good for anando due to CM..i am sure she is grey!!..y she is so bitter towards anandi!!

She is simply biased. It appears that she is stuck with a traditional mentality. Let's see how this progresses further, but for sure CM has grey shades in her character.
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the written update..
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

I liked Jagya getting admitted to the same hospital which he arrogantly refused..Thats his Karma !

andv thumbnail
@Khusi: in the nandu scene I was more uncomfortable about nandu in the raincoat that too with the hood on ๐Ÿ˜•. I was like koi us bacche ka raincoat nikalo, he will feel a lot better then