Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

   
Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Owesome Concept (Page 3)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 19725

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

Thank god the ardhanareeshwar picture was not shown in any promo. or segments..It made today's Rahasya complete Heart 
Their souls, energies merged, when both of them reach an equal level. After that there was no ifference between them. They became same like how they were many Kalpas back, united, one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 3353

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
ya fully satisfied with their display .
Tantra gyan is multifaceted topic ,which can be easily misinterpret by any one ...but it seems  cv's paid much importance this time ..as a result we got such a meaning full epi ...Kudoos to them Thumbs Up..

I always wonder why they are using a Yoni symbol in this practice ...i got cleared...that represent , strong desire's connected to it  ...thats really cool how she absorbed all her desires inside herself ...If it takes 108 births for Adi Sakthi herself means ,What about mere humans Wacko ,i am fainting and heart broken Broken HeartLOL...



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sukhi...

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 1380

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I didn't expected from CV's...but for me it was really unbelievable...DKM CVs  are really great..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mithilarids Senior Member
mithilarids
mithilarids

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 351

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
i used to think.. tantra - mantra.. all those activities are evil... but now i got to know... they are a form of god only...!!!

 every one prays to kali for power and redemption but..   only truthful people with pure hearts can reach her...   shakthi ka galat upyog karne par.. sazza milegi.. like vishnuji said...

trully beautiful concept... by DKDM's cast and crew


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 48373

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by jayvenk

Thank god the ardhanareeshwar picture was not shown in any promo. or segments..It made today's Rahasya complete Heart 
Their souls, energies merged, when both of them reach an equal level. After that there was no ifference between them. They became same like how they were many Kalpas back, united, one.


yeah shiv maye shakti, shakti maye shiv

the conceot was great


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 48373

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithilarids

i used to think.. tantra - mantra.. all those activities are evil... but now i got to know... they are a form of god only...!!!

 every one prays to kali for power and redemption but..   only truthful people with pure hearts can reach her...   shakthi ka galat upyog karne par.. sazza milegi.. like vishnuji said...

trully beautiful concept... by DKDM's cast and crew



Tantra is not in itself bad

But some people missuse it and ofcourse its shown in movies in a bad light

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Joined: 13 May 2011
Posts: 3155

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
The whole concept was beautifully put forth in yesterday's epi clearing all doubts. It was well conceptualized and executed. DKDM rocks. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 19725

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

ya fully satisfied with their display .
Tantra gyan is multifaceted topic ,which can be easily misinterpret by any one ...but it seems  cv's paid much importance this time ..as a result we got such a meaning full epi ...Kudoos to them Thumbs Up..

I always wonder why they are using a Yoni symbol in this practice ...i got cleared...that represent , strong desire's connected to it  ...thats really cool how she absorbed all her desires inside herself ...If it takes 108 births for Adi Sakthi herself means ,What about mere humans Wacko ,i am fainting and heart broken Broken HeartLOL...



The true Tantra gyan is aminly for liberation. They reserched in this aspect well. it helped in giving idea to the viewers what is the real meaning & use of it.
It was not 108 births, she was wearing 5 skull malas so may be 5 births or 5 big desires of Sati.
In each Yuga cycle the same thing repeats so past Yuga cycle's Shiv-Parvati too must have been like this Yugacycle only.
Her 108 forms may have been misinterpreted as her 108 births. Aadi Shakti is not a simple, powerless soul who will take so many births to realise her aim. Shakti vihin Shiv is Shav, without her powers, he is inactive. So 108 births idea doesn't make sense. I have asked people who had told about those mund being her past births, they could not explain anything beyond this sentence, nor were able to give a proper source.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NishajosNandiniRaizadaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index