Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mnx12

Their souls, energies merged, when both of them reach an equal level. After that there was no ifference between them. They became same like how they were many Kalpas back, united, one.

yeah shiv maye shakti, shakti maye shiv

the conceot was great

Originally posted by: mithilarids

i used to think.. tantra - mantra.. all those activities are evil... but now i got to know... they are a form of god only...!!!

every one prays to kali for power and redemption but..   only truthful people with pure hearts can reach her...   shakthi ka galat upyog karne par.. sazza milegi.. like vishnuji said...

trully beautiful concept... by DKDM's cast and crew

Tantra is not in itself bad

But some people missuse it and ofcourse its shown in movies in a bad light
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The whole concept was beautifully put forth in yesterday's epi clearing all doubts. It was well conceptualized and executed. DKDM rocks. πŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: vanadhi

ya fully satisfied with their display .

Tantra gyan is multifaceted topic ,which can be easily misinterpret by any one ...but it seems  cv's paid much importance this time ..as a result we got such a meaning full epi ...Kudoos to them πŸ‘πŸΌ..

I always wonder why they are using a Yoni symbol in this practice ...i got cleared...that represent , strong desire's connected to it  ...thats really cool how she absorbed all her desires inside herself ...If it takes 108 births for Adi Sakthi herself means ,What about mere humans  ,i am fainting and heart broken πŸ’”πŸ˜†...

The true Tantra gyan is aminly for liberation. They reserched in this aspect well. it helped in giving idea to the viewers what is the real meaning & use of it.
It was not 108 births, she was wearing 5 skull malas so may be 5 births or 5 big desires of Sati.
In each Yuga cycle the same thing repeats so past Yuga cycle's Shiv-Parvati too must have been like this Yugacycle only.
Her 108 forms may have been misinterpreted as her 108 births. Aadi Shakti is not a simple, powerless soul who will take so many births to realise her aim. Shakti vihin Shiv is Shav, without her powers, he is inactive. So 108 births idea doesn't make sense. I have asked people who had told about those mund being her past births, they could not explain anything beyond this sentence, nor were able to give a proper source.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramki1

I didn't expected from CV's...but for me it was really unbelievable...DKM CVs  are really great..

Yes this epi. was a pleasant surprise, we love this show for such epi. & concepts.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithilarids

i used to think.. tantra - mantra.. all those activities are evil... but now i got to know... they are a form of god only...!!!

every one prays to kali for power and redemption but..   only truthful people with pure hearts can reach her...   shakthi ka galat upyog karne par.. sazza milegi.. like vishnuji said...

trully beautiful concept... by DKDM's cast and crew

Tantra-mantra can not be evil it is a methodical, procedure of worshipping God. Even our day to day worship, ritual is part of that only. Tantra's main aim is liberation. those who don't understand it, misinterprete it.
Mahakali is Mahamaya, she puts all the souls in her Maya, under that they are binded by various desires & act accordingly. But when someone prays to her with desire for liberation, she frees that soul from her Maya & guides too.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GERTRUDIS

The whole concept was beautifully put forth in yesterday's epi clearing all doubts. It was well conceptualized and executed. DKDM rocks. πŸ˜ƒ

it was shown well giving us the true idea of various incidents shown in past. Our Spiritual heritage is very rich DKDM's research team have worked in the right direction, well doneπŸ‘
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes dear, Its awesom i don't have words to expalin this serial...
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree the whole episode was well thought out in plan and action leaving a deep impact. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: mnx12

The true Tantra gyan is aminly for liberation. They reserched in this aspect well. it helped in giving idea to the viewers what is the real meaning & use of it.
It was not 108 births, she was wearing 5 skull malas so may be 5 births or 5 big desires of Sati.
In each Yuga cycle the same thing repeats so past Yuga cycle's Shiv-Parvati too must have been like this Yugacycle only.
Her 108 forms may have been misinterpreted as her 108 births. Aadi Shakti is not a simple, powerless soul who will take so many births to realise her aim. Shakti vihin Shiv is Shav, without her powers, he is inactive. So 108 births idea doesn't make sense. I have asked people who had told about those mund being her past births, they could not explain anything beyond this sentence, nor were able to give a proper source.

Shiva sais Ye Atmayen nahi Atripta ichayen hai.

Yeah maybe they were all forms not births