India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Owesome Concept

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Those Mundas were of Parvati's incompelete wishes of her past birth, because that birth lacked proper Gyan. Those incompelete wishes got stuck in her Gyanmaya kosh & took the form of various munds. Each Mund per each wish. The moment she got the true knowledge, she absorbed all those wishes in herself, giving them a way to realise & get free in turn
We humans take so many births to compelete our unfulfilled wishes & Karmas. Only true knowledge, true Guru can lead us to the right path,& the cycle of birth & rebirth can be stopped.
Wonderful depictionClap

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidpatelpr4lakshmikumrmalwica2LovePrajamoharikafanp.5572932Blushy_AuntacidSharManEDKVdivyakshettySamsangeethariyarosesblokeskavya.sravyaramki1TinacoolGopiiiNishajosvanadhisweetsandhyaDimdim.jayvenkHichki.FairyDust.sukhi...-Tulips--ialwayswill--Nymphadora-.FemmeFatale.Arnav90foram.Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
a lovely interpretation of Adi Sahktis 108 births of the Mundmalas...i love the way each time they focus on knowledge being the key to everything!
kudos to the team!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidSharManEDKVramki1mnx12vanadhijayvenk.FairyDust.sukhi...foram.Nikki_Titli

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Great episode... The ardhaneeshwar was amazing.. They merged beautifully.. I know great editing.. but still their features seemed merge perfectly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidlakshmikumrramki1mnx12vanadhi.FairyDust.foram.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

a lovely interpretation of Adi Sahktis 108 births of the Mundmalas...i love the way each time they focus on knowledge being the key to everything!
kudos to the team!
I was wondering what they will show as Tantra gyan. It leads to liberation. So at the end of it, Paravti absorbed all her past birth's incompelete wishes in her & said now no more wishes are left unfulfilled.
5 munds she wore in the ,mala & some were scattered near her seat. so may be 9 to 10 wishes.
Am doubtful about this 108 birth's, they can be her 108 forms.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidramki1vanadhi.FairyDust.sukhi...foram.Nikki_Titli

lakshmikumr Senior Member
lakshmikumr
lakshmikumr

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
     Really awesome concept  meenakshi, Suki Sivam ( a spiritual & motivational speaker ) will always says this, only a Guru can lead us 2 the right path, if u don't have a guru ,keep praying Sakthi she will send u a right guru at the right time for u because she is GURU mandala roopini  ( guru of all gurus) . Pray  specially on the Full moon days, Chandra is a devi upasaka and he will help u as a mediator ( ami using right  word here meenakshi) . 

This show is absolutely great , it sheds light on such topics will force  audience 2 think about the importance of guru , what is the purpose of our life and where will our desires will drive us .
Feeling so proud i am a DKDM watcher. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyramki1mnx12vanadhiGods_childjayvenk.FairyDust.sukhi...foram.

Gopiii IF-Dazzler
Gopiii
Gopiii

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Fantabulous epi. Guys thanks for ur valuable inputs gives so much more insight to the whole thing. I was completely mesmerized by the whole epi today. Forget about the maha epi I feel dazed already.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1mnx12vanadhijayvenkforam.

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
What we witnessed was beyond imagination and too good. Well done team DKDM. Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1mnx12vanadhiforam.

Hichki IF-Rockerz
Hichki
Hichki

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I always used to wonder about this rahasya but after this episode I was totally convinced !!A very lucid and simple explanation to the complex mystery ClapCv's ko maf har galti ke liye in the past

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1mnx12vanadhiforam.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index