Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi stays true to her nature! Edit!!*Read* - Page 7

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Hi hun again πŸ€—Awwe thanks a lot dear πŸ˜³Me too sweetie,dunno how much more longer I can tolerate this  Me too,me too...😭

I have got damn bored watching the episode in fact i slept during the episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: loveArnavnUday

great post dear..πŸ‘ I hated the episode...allthough arnav was there...😳

hated Anjali shaam...😑god when will anjali's drama gonna enddd...😑

Thank you so much hun πŸ˜³πŸ€—Me too sweetie,cant believe I'm saying this Ikr !! Patience is wearing thin πŸ˜­
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tia.o

❀️

Thanks hun. The fact is that no one should be bashed for expressing their opinions. However, when I was writing that comment, people were kind of obsessed with the show. So I was bashed. Anyhoo, I'm not quitting forum and the proof is Pride And Love update tonight. Stay tuned and keep an eye on the FF.  πŸ€— β€οΈ

Exactly !! Agreed sweetie !πŸ‘πŸΌ ya thats the problem ! Sometimes some people forget that its just a show !  Awwe thats awesome sweetie !! Cant wait πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srijaaa127

I have got damn bored watching the episode in fact i slept during the episode

Me too ! Haha I saw your post where u mentioned that !! So sad really but hilarious too , I cant believe u actually slept through the episode hun !!πŸ˜† I was just banging my head on the wall everytime ShyamLi came on screen πŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naabzee

thanks for the update..

Awwe you're welcome hun πŸ€—Btw Naabzee,its your page Written updates IPKKND on Facebook right dear ? You,Priya,Sana,Ria and all manage the page right ?? I have liked that page on FB dear πŸ˜ƒ Btw I loved your Barun's birthday VM too in which that Iktara song plays !!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
srijaaa127 thumbnail

Me too ! Haha I saw your post where u mentioned that !! So sad really but hilarious too , I cant believe u actually slept through the episode hun !!πŸ˜† I was just banging my head on the wall everytime ShyamLi came on screen πŸ˜†

I didn't even know when am slept yaar πŸ˜†
Am just sleeping in my sofa...πŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

I didn't even know when am slept yaar πŸ˜†
Am just sleeping in my sofa...πŸ˜†

Haha that was too good or bad !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Really all this is too surreal for me,cant believe we are actually talking about IPK like this ! πŸ˜² So sad 
srijaaa127 thumbnail

Haha that was too good or bad !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Really all this is too surreal for me,cant believe we are actually talking about IPK like this ! πŸ˜² So sad 

So true 😭, whatever it may happen... I will watch he show sweety... This show is just very close to my heart... But i don't to see anjali drama yaar... It's enough na... everyone was forgot abt marriage πŸ˜­
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

So true 😭, whatever it may happen... I will watch he show sweety... This show is just very close to my heart... But i don't to see anjali drama yaar... It's enough na... everyone was forgot abt marriage πŸ˜­

Me too dear !! Its really tough stopping to watch IPK  Exactly !! Why dont the CV's understand that ?? Omg I know right !Even I forgot about marriage !! So sad ! And we wanted a grand wedding fro Arshi !!!😭
srijaaa127 thumbnail

Me too dear !! Its really tough stopping to watch IPK  Exactly !! Why dont the CV's understand that ?? Omg I know right !Even I forgot about marriage !! So sad ! And we wanted a grand wedding fro Arshi !!!😭

All people had some memory loss... They didn't even thought abt their marriage...
Am just waiting for their wedding dammit πŸ˜•