India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi stays true to her nature! Edit!!*Read*

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Creepwa comes to see Anjali again and he gives her food and fawns over her as usual and tells that he cannot see her in such a weak condition and all and gives her medicines.She feeds him food as he has not eaten too(apparently) and says that she has never been so weak before and that she really needs him and Creepwa thinks to himself that it is a good thing because she cant live without himDead.The rest of the family are coming towards  Anjali'r room and just when ASR is about to knock Anjali opens the door and makes some excuses(since Creepwa is still in the room) and she suggests that they all go eat lunch down,everyone is happy !

All of them fawn over her and makes sure that she eats it properly.Nani prepares her favourite subji,Akash gives her the sweets which he and NK bought and everyone is generally happy that she is eating finally !

Khushi sees how happy ASR is seeing Anjali eat properly and all and she goes there and comforts him that now he would also be able to eat propely now ! Love  how she cares for him so much Embarrassed

ASR goes to get medicines for Anjali from her room but Anjali stops him and makes some excuses and later she goes to her room.Creepwa who has been there in the room all along receives her and then Anjali urges him to leave ! 

Just then khushi who has seen Anjali's phone lying on the table goes to give it to her.The nurse meanwhile informs Creepwa and Poojali that Khushiji is on the way and this alerts them ! 

Note-Is the nurse in cahoots with Creepwa or something ??AngryDaal main kuch kala hai ! Inbestigation kare ga padi LOL

Khushi goes inside to give the phone and when she goes in,sees that Anjali is sleeping soundly (As If Sleepy) and Creepwa goes and hides himself.Suddenly Khushi notices a shadow fleeting past and shouts if anyone is there but later then leaves !

Anjali gets up from her "sleep" and then later hugs Creepw urging him to go and sees him off !! Dead

Khushi meanwhile wonders whether she did see someone and whether she ought to tell someone in the family about her suspicions,just then she sees Creepwa climbing up the stairs next to the poolside and leaving ! She is shocked to see him !

Late back in her room,Khushi realises that initially Anjali was all sad and depressed but later she was all fine and she ate properly and all and then she,Khushi even saw Shyam leaving so she wonders if it was because of Shyam ! And she remembers how Arnav hit Creepwa,how Creepwa was so upset about his baby's death and all and later talks to DM that maybe the change in Anjali is because of Shyam's presence only and that maybe he has changed Sleepy

Garima argues with Buaji that it might be better for only Buaji to go to RM to give her the laddoos since it might cause some disturbance and Buaji overrides her concerns and they leave for RM to see Anjali !

ASR and Akash prepare to go to a new gynachologist for Anjali ! Khushi then comes there and asks him if she can talk something with him.Akash then goes to wait outside ! Khushi then tries to ask if they can bring Shyam again inside RM but before she could complete her sentence ASR says that he is getting late and then Khushi promises him that she would take care of Anjali and he leaves ! Then she promises to herself that she should talk to ASR once after he gets back ! 

Episode ends with no precap ! Ouch

So in the end Khushi stays true to her nature after all.I only hope that ASR understands this nature of Khushi and doesnt misunderstand her.Lets see what the future episodes have in store for us Disapprove

I really cant stand Anjali anymore too ! She is not a baby anymore then why does the whole family always treat her like one ?? Angry 

Really hoping for a better next week.One can always hopeDisapprove

So how was the episode for you guys ? Do like and comment Embarrassed

Edit- Had to add this !Ouch

Originally posted by serious

u want my reaction dear after today's episode:

I understand the storyline but its getting on my nerves too much to tolerate.

Comment added by Tia !!

Originally posted by tia.o

I can't write my opinion today because after reading Live Update, I decided to skip today's episode. I'm kind of done with IPK until they show the track they have promised to show. Until then, it's reading live update only. I will continue with my FF and SS because I believe Arnav and Khushi have enormous potential as characters. And since Rewind is ending and Pride and Love does not have Anjali, it's no problem for me to write. 

For those readers who asked me why did I not include Anjali in Pride and Love, this is why. I started Pride & Love on June 10, 2012. At that time, everyone was happy with Anjali. But I saw this coming. I always felt this brother-sister bond is unnatural from the beginning of the serial. However, when I tried to tell that in the forum, I was bashed to no end for not seeing the beautiful bond between siblings. But now you are seeing what I saw. 

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 07 September 2012 at 10:27am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_DesaiLuvlin28krajmistletoe22Atyay--BS_pankha--n091505-Reva-Ace11hitinikkiArchana89asumasanAADHIDEVdhrashteeSarun_4everpkapsgarlicangelic_leena_3Barunkidewanisama50PashnabinimotiAmazingAmysamanthanamomo121Arshig8_Dazzling_Punkin22sikhni_srijaaa127Edella17sigridanu17pri_armaansarra0pakpearlOnepoundChicTia.0tvpal007cocoatreepinky89.x-bumblebee-x.seriousMrs_Darcy_17noclapspleasetash10mishti_17-Rehnuma-

binimoti IF-Dazzler
binimoti
binimoti

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I don know abt the epi as I have not watched it yet but thanks for ur update was badly waiting or this hope the story runs a lotte faster and all the conclusion are shown and where is this marriage track going khushi ki mehendi dhul jayegi yeh poojali ki sewa karte karte

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Shyam and Anjali all the way again today.
Good post Big smile

NestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Nayu, I am hating it!!!Cry I don't even know what to say about the epi!! I am damn frustrated with what is happening!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhrashteepri_armaanNestleToulouse

reiana Groupbie
reiana
reiana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THANKS ,BUT NOT WATCHING TILL LATER MAYBE .NOT REALLLY IN MOOD TO SEE THE CREEP AND MANIPULATOR COUPLE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakwNestleToulouse

kripa_kh Goldie
kripa_kh
kripa_kh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

NestleToulouse

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hello girls ... great post dear !!
hated the episode ... wish i didnt watched it
Creepwa got caught by kushi while leaving anjalis room
and kushi being so innocent want to bring him back to the RM for anjalis sake
so not liking this new track ... Well even if the new track sucks... i m just happy that the show isn't ending yet !!!

But seriously she really thinks arnav will agree to it
shyam cheated the guptas and the raizadas
kushis father almost died because of him
he kidnapped arnav and planned to kill him

kushi s out of her mind if the thought that  ... but still love her innocence witch is too much sometimes
I know the actors are puppets of the writers fantasies but this is too much !!!!!
they need to take in consideration the fans expectations !!!!

hate the cvs a little more each day
The came up with the great show ever and now they re spoiling it
what s wrong with them !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakwshukhpakhiiBarunkidewaniNestleToulouse

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
gd episode what we ned to understand is that cv;s are just indication that anjlai is digging her own grave...and will be hated by asr...

NestleToulouse

Go to top