Amazing episode!!!Di ye.. Di wo!!! Wow! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
same feelings...whenever ppl bash CVs, I calm them saying trust CVs they'll definitely end up giving pleasant surprises...but u r right ! CVs took us as granted...I personally feeling cheated on having too much faith on them...still I'll watch the show coz I can't imagine a day without ArShi...for their sake I've to watch but no hopes
Originally posted by bullz123

i must say i just love the way you wrote that paragraph!!

thanks yaar.. one ray of light in the darkness ðŸ˜†
Torture at its height.. 😡 Was there any ArHi even..?
Originally posted by tamy267

same feelings...whenever ppl bash CVs, I calm them saying trust CVs they'll definitely end up giving pleasant surprises...but u r right ! CVs took us as granted...I personally feeling cheated on having too much faith on them...still I'll watch the show coz I can't imagine a day without ArShi...for their sake I've to watch but no hopes

me too yaar! that is our weakness and their current strength and taken us for granted! ðŸ˜¡
okay i was being a tad bit positive all along but this was the last straw i mean how much more patience do they want from us viewers 😕 ummm still wanna stay positive but the storyline's forcing me to drift away..with a heavy heart still crossing my fingers for a miracle in the storyline..want our old IPKKND back desperately desparately want it back those were the golden days awww..oh well
My thought while watching today's episode = W*F?????  😡
when i read the heading i was like WTH!😆

Iv always defended the cv's But today was just dissapointing!
Just hope the next week is much better!

Originally posted by loveBarunValley

okay i was being a tad bit positive all along but this was the last straw i mean how much more patience do they want from us viewers 😕 ummm still wanna stay positive but the storyline's forcing me to drift away..with a heavy heart still crossing my fingers for a miracle in the storyline..want our old IPKKND back desperately desparately want it back those were the golden days awww..oh well
yes yaar..!!! From wed, I have been literally crying after every episode!!! They can't take us for granted yaar!This is really too much! 
Originally posted by Gemsal678

My thought while watching today's episode = W*F?????  😡

exactly yaar! They have taken us for granted! ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

when i read the heading i was like WTH!😆

Iv always defended the cv's But today was just dissapointing!
Just hope the next week is much better!

even I have always defended them! But, last few weeks, my patience has gone! There is a limit for everything! They are taking us for granted. It is really disappointing yaar!