India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Will Khushi get pregnant???

timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
We have seen that Khushi has now become the surrogate mother of PRESIM's baby...we saw how she tricked the doctor to get the procedure done...the doctor told Roli-Simar that there is very little chance to get pregnant on the first trial...so I am thinking that Khushi will not get pregnant...she will act as if she is pregnant...blackmail Simar emotionally...but then the truth comes out that Khushi is not pregnant...it is impossible to hide pregnancy after sometime...After that everything will go BAD for Khushi...all her evil plans will come out...and she will be thrown in jail or killed...END OF KHUSHI TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!
I will NOT watch the show till this track ends...the upcoming track will show more misery of Simar...Khushi will be khush for sometime...I cannot stand her face...she is so ugly...will watch it only when she is gone for good...but will read updates to keep up with it...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuprince3673pumaapresimmissmalikavarunx

prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
timepass my anger is on peak today bcoz of sankalp.Angry.this sankalp is ready to leave the house for khushi who never loves him LOL.sankalp u better leave the house with khushi and also take karuna with u so that all others in the house can leave peacefully.khushi and veeru shud be caught red handed by karuna and sankalp.then i will see how karuna will react.
timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Arre Prince...itna gussa theek nahi...aur woh bhi bewkoof Sankalp ke liye...woh bechara tou SA ko SHA bolta haiROFL...mai jab bhi usko dekhta hoon, mujhe hansi aati hai...kaisa pati nahi????? Patni kisi aur ki bahoon mei aur yeh ghar ke samne pahalwaan banta haiROFL 
LKJCBTR Senior Member
LKJCBTR
LKJCBTR

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
so let's say Khushi does get pregnant.. Then what? Is she ready to be pregnant for 9 months... I mean I know according to the show, they said its 20-30%, but Khushi already believes that she is pregnant... Is she ready? Are CVs stupid? This is making me so mad... What do you guys think?
LKJCBTR Senior Member
LKJCBTR
LKJCBTR

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
you are correct... But I'm sure the stupid cvs will come up with something stupid...
timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Khushi will not get pregnant...she will know it within a few days...but she will ACT as if she is prego and blackmail SImar emotionally al the time till everyone gets to know that she Khushi is faking preg.
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i cant see roli and simar becoming puppet of khushi.Cryi cant bear khushi for even 1 sec and watching her face for 20 mins is a big torture for me.so now i m quitiing ssk.i will start watching it after 9 months to see whether baby drama has stopped or not.till then i will see updates and comment on it.fed up with this surrogacy and khushi track.
prince3673 Senior Member
prince3673
prince3673

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
papason its not prems stuff,its prem and simar stuff

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index