Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* KRAZZYYY GURMEETIANS 30 *!! (Page 100)

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
OMG! what a performanceDead
it was amazing and just the bestStar
loved the whole performance specially that walk of gurmeet mentioned by madhuri ji and the step of iveta mentioned by remo. indeed he was looking as sexy as ever
loved kjo s comment that he look like sexy gladiator today
over all for me it was a magical performance i can not find an apt word to praise GC-iveta s performanceClapClap to both of them
love u GC and shampa was looking so cute missed her performance today but looking forward to tomorrow s performance

ok now i m going to concenterate on my votings
guru ko jeetana bhi to hai na?WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulkholitaTanShi_CrazyLuv

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Awsemmm Performance by my Meeet..Guuurrrmeeettt...OMG ..Gurmeet u took my Heart awayyy...the way u danceddd..they way u handled Eveta..OMG...i was LikeeeEmbarrassed...Thanku Sooo Much Eveta for shwing us Gurmeet in such a graceful wayyy...OMG...just because of u n GurmeetSmilewe saw a tremendous act on the set f JDJ...Guru's act was marvellous n the choreography was simplyyya wsemmm...EmbarrassedGurmeeet u r bang on...u r BaaacckkkBig smile..Thxx again Eveta n Gurmeet for entertaining us in such a nyc n marvellous way...U were looking Tooo Cute Gurmeet n Eveta was just look lik a QueenEmbarrassed...Hero Gurmeeet Chaaa Gya aj JDJ k set pyDancing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
OMGGG OMGGG OMYYY GOSHHH wat a breath taking performance...his movements...his expressionsss omggg me deadddDead.. oh god his walk in the startinggg OMGGG that was fabulous...usaka passion with iveta...hailaaaEmbarrassed...iveta was beautiful and graceful with himmmEmbarrassed 

Oh Gosh iam not at all able to come out of the performance...OMG his expressionsss while handling her Absolute kinggg...OH he ruled the stage todayyy...so grace he hasss with him...Gals we can die for this attitude of him...keep on voting guysssClapHug 

Wahooo he only perfect 30 with International choreosssEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaana56TanShi_CrazyLuv

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
yupie
200 votes completed
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
in with third id

10 votes
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index