pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow, yesterday's episode was superb for me. Ok, so many people have already done with analysis, so I just want to focus on what Yash said. πŸ˜†(hehehehe)
The way Yash  stood by Aarti in front of everyone that Aarti cannot be wrong and that his mentality is not this cheap to  doubt Aarti's character, believe me guys, he took my heart away. We all were thinking the same that coming at 3am couldn't be the sole reason of his anger and Yash just proved us right that he does trusts his wife. He has become cool towards Aarti. And when Aarti demanded the reason for his anger he just said that its better that the reason remains unknown to all. Now that indicates that he has learned something big and that his family will never accept that reason. And precap tells what could be that reason. 
Now, if Prashant is the reason, then his anger was justified. But his behaviour is the outcome of his realisation that he has irrecoverably fallen for Aarti. And that is why he felt more hurt. What we saw at the outside was just anger, but deep within he was more hurt. Now, Aarti hiding this truth from Yash bothered him the most. 
Now, I think, first he realised his love for Aarti and then this Prashant truth or something in those line came to fore but in a wrong way. So he felt betrayed by Aarti and also felt that by loving Aarti he has betrayed Arpita also. So, all these things came out in the form of his anger and leading to depression. 
And even we saw yesterday that he was missing Aarti terribly rather than missing Arpita, this is enough of a proof of his love. 
Khair, apart from all these I just loved the song sequence. Wow, portraying the exact emotions of both Aarti and Yash.πŸ‘ 

Phew, I think apne nanhe se dimag par maine bahot zor de diya hai. 

But, kudos to PV team for this twist. They indeed have done justice for his behaviour.πŸ‘ CVs Rock.

And Gurmeet love you for this performance as Yash. No one, I bet no one could have done justice to Yash's character. πŸ‘And kudos to Kratika as well...πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous comment yaar love it
pal_maan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

Fabulous comment yaar love it

Thank You
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb take on yash .
loved him for honouring arati in front of the family .
he is in pain because of arati .
which arati and others are unaware of it .
at least  yash dear speak to arati in private to solve your mental trauma .
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful take on Yash πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yes, he is hurt and it looks like its Prashant issue itself, anything else he would have told to all 
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not sure Yash said ... that night in Mumbai... or was it ... that night -  when Aarti was playing in the rain and enjoying it, I felt fear that there would be a repeat of  loosing my loved one again -  I wonder.
Maybe Yash feels  that he cannot go thru that tragic experience again, it is best that they separate.
The only sin I can see for now is that AArti charmed himπŸ˜‰
pal_maan thumbnail
Originally posted by: gcluv

superb take on yash .

loved him for honouring arati in front of the family .
he is in pain because of arati .
which arati and others are unaware of it .
at least  yash dear speak to arati in private to solve your mental trauma .

Lets see, what he does
pal_maan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

Wonderful take on Yash πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yes, he is hurt and it looks like its Prashant issue itself, anything else he would have told to all 

I too think the same. Lets see what we getπŸ˜†
pal_maan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flag

I am not sure Yash said ... that night in Mumbai... or was it ... that night -  when Aarti was playing in the rain and enjoying it, I felt fear that there would be a repeat of  loosing my loved one again -  I wonder.

Maybe Yash feels  that he cannot go thru that tragic experience again, it is best that they separate.
The only sin I can see for now is that AArti charmed himπŸ˜‰

I am not sure yaar. I am myself very confused
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
agree, love your post, after few days i feel to read some1 post by heart