India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

When What if Payal got more screen space

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
There were weeks at a time during Payal and Akash's marriage when Payal got more screen space. She was also having a very good role in the beginning. I do not remember anyone complaining about episodes which were totally dedicated to her and we did not even see Arshi. For example the episodes when Akash came on new year's eve being my favorite. 
 Whatever part she was given she usually did a good job. I did not  see posts complaining why she is given screen space. So I was shocked when she quit. I would have preferred her to Rudali. Even when Payal's wedding was broken the CVs did not dedicate a whole episode on her pain so I am surprises they are dedicating many on Anjali's. The same day that Payal's wedding broke she was seen consoling Khushi, the next day I shall remember her dialogue to Khushi " Tum itne bhi bare nehi hue ho ke sab kuch tomhare waja se hogi."
So I am surprised she quit. At least the viewers prefer her optimism to Anjali's manipulation and crying. We did not see Payal blaming anyone or get sad or even be ashamed of saying that her marriage broke on the day of her wedding. That is an optimism that is well liked by viewers. In contrast we see an Anjali who is crying for months for a husband who was a creep. She allowed a creep enter the house again. However it was probably necessary considering a lot of females fall in her category. Also Payal had good chemistry with Khushi, Nk, Arnav, Akash and Nani. Her scenes with her mother in law.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakuno1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top