Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tu Mera Hero (Conditions Apply) (Page 46)

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
you know what they say; a melody brings a memory

k3g was on television just the day before and i still manage to get emotional watching that. its funny how so many movies in Bollywood have been made since then and yet they haven't matched up to the epicness of that movie. the fact that its so re-watchable is enough proof how amazing the movies were in Bollywood during that time. now its just Thumbs Down i loathe all of bollywood now. some people seriously need to retire now, they were awesome before, its enough now. some shouldn't have even got into the industry to begin with. there are so few charismatic actresses now, its all about looking sexy and undressing rather than the acting, the charm, the personality they add to a role. I watch Kajol, Madhuri, Juhi and so on and SO miss them. They need to teach the actresses of today how to be something, anything besides a plastic doll. They held such charm in their roles, it wasn't about size 0 then *sigh*

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
*Knock Knock* Embarrassed
-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

k3g was on television just the day before and i still manage to get emotional watching that. its funny how so many movies in Bollywood have been made since then and yet they haven't matched up to the epicness of that movie. the fact that its so re-watchable is enough proof how amazing the movies were in Bollywood during that time. now its just Thumbs Down i loathe all of bollywood now. some people seriously need to retire now, they were awesome before, its enough now. some shouldn't have even got into the industry to begin with. there are so few charismatic actresses now, its all about looking sexy and undressing rather than the acting, the charm, the personality they add to a role. I watch Kajol, Madhuri, Juhi and so on and SO miss them. They need to teach the actresses of today how to be something, anything besides a plastic doll. They held such charm in their roles, it wasn't about size 0 then *sigh*

They were showing K3G todaySmile

I believe that Bollywood has come a far way than before - especially with regards to scripts. There are many trashy movies if you choose to watch them but some movies do demand a proper role from the actresses. Like Barfi English Vinglish! Sometimes its credible if they undress on television because they are exaggerated reflection of society like in Fashion but other wise it's sheer entertainment. I really like the class of actresses like Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor (in Jab We Met). They are versatile and have an impact full roles like in Don 2. In a year if there are thousand movies, only 25 are worth watching. If you count in item numbers then they are PJs at the expense of an audience which applauds crap in form of entertainment.  Have you seen Luv ka the end? That's feminist power and English Vinglish is epic! I agree we miss the innocence which Juhi, Madhuri and Kajol enacted in the previous decades.. They make what sells! LOL
-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

*Knock Knock* Embarrassed

Oh! Look who's at the door! How is detective ka laal kagaz?
fanAR Goldie
fanAR
fanAR

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I am watching K3G now Embarrassed  i love SRK and kajal magical pairing . I love the song Suraj hau madham Day Dreaming  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dee-

fanAR Goldie
fanAR
fanAR

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
   look what I foundDay Dreaming   their chemistry was amazing 

credit to the owner Smile from tumblr 

-Dee-

-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
They show K3G every weekend but I like DDLJ more..I can choose it any day over K3G - 'Bade Bade desho mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai Senorita' Ah!! Haha!

And Aayesha is back Smile
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dee-

Originally posted by -Aliya-

They were showing K3G todaySmile

I believe that Bollywood has come a far way than before - especially with regards to scripts. There are many trashy movies if you choose to watch them but some movies do demand a proper role from the actresses. Like Barfi English Vinglish! Sometimes its credible if they undress on television because they are exaggerated reflection of society like in Fashion but other wise it's sheer entertainment. I really like the class of actresses like Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor (in Jab We Met). They are versatile and have an impact full roles like in Don 2. In a year if there are thousand movies, only 25 are worth watching. If you count in item numbers then they are PJs at the expense of an audience which applauds crap in form of entertainment.  Have you seen Luv ka the end? That's feminist power and English Vinglish is epic! I agree we miss the innocence which Juhi, Madhuri and Kajol enacted in the previous decades.. They make what sells! LOL

actually bollywood wasn't so innocent in the ancient times LOL i'm sure you remember some of the kisses..i know bollywood isn't shying away from onscreen kisses anymore but its still more dialled down than before. and item numbers the actresses performed: tip tip barsa pani, katein nahi raat and so on. very sensual and the fact that it came off so sexy despite the actresses usually being draped in a saree and not showing much skin just shows that they proved that sensuality isn't about the clothes you wear..
Bollywood still hasn't learnt that its not about quantity but more quality. hollywood release so few films each year but most of them are pretty decent and theres always a blockbuster. batman this year. avatar last. and you know, so on. but bollywood releases all these films that don't give a chance to leave a mark on the viewers, its not something you could watch repetitively and enjoy or see it and think omg that was epic and become one of your all time favorites. Yes the roles that they have to play isn't as cliched so i guess its more challenging now for actors, its also probably why the old actors aren't doing so well because they're too used to the cliched role of shy, traditional indian girl and masculine hero.. whatever. i haven't watched any of the new films you have mentioned because no one has come up to me and said this is a must watch...they don't leave a huge impact anymore..at least not on me anyway

-Dee-

Go to top