Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written/brief update:7 sep(savita truth comes out) (Page 7)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

thanx for the WU...:):) I didnt watched the full episode...i only watched ARVI scene...and rithvik was amazing in that scene...still arjun loves purvi so much and this time he doesnt want to listen purvi and he will always come to meet purvi even if she doesnt want him to come...hope arjun's love bring ARVI together soon...and hope ovi understands soon that arjun does/will not love her... thank god that now manav and teju know about savita's truth and now ARMAN will be together soon...

And...i hope Purvi understands soon how much Arjun loves her and how wrong she was to do what  she did (also that Arjun realizes how wrong he was to agree and not talk to his dad... and that he is partly to blame how he handled the engagement with Ovi)  In fact i hope as Archana & Manav look at the mess Purvi & Arjun created, they realize how wrong they have been in handling their marriage, and their silly and stupid sacrifices...

D'oh

all this could have happened without sacrificing ARVI...bc. it's really due to Teju's finding out part of the deception... (will everything be exposed??)  so the really important part is that the CV'S REALIZE how wrong these kinds of sacrifices are... and that we are SICK of them...Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrepch76adittyForeverSHINee

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by latika_AshVik

thanx for the WU...:):) I didnt watched the full episode...i only watched ARVI scene...and rithvik was amazing in that scene...still arjun loves purvi so much and this time he doesnt want to listen purvi and he will always come to meet purvi even if she doesnt want him to come...hope arjun's love bring ARVI together soon...and hope ovi understands soon that arjun does/will not love her... thank god that now manav and teju know about savita's truth and now ARMAN will be together soon...

And...i hope Purvi understands soon how much Arjun loves her and how wrong she was to do what  she did (also that Arjun realizes how wrong he was to agree and not talk to his dad... and that he is partly to blame how he handled the engagement with Ovi)  In fact i hope as Archana & Manav look at the mess Purvi & Arjun created, they realize how wrong they have been in handling their marriage, and their silly and stupid sacrifices...

D'oh

all this could have happened without sacrificing ARVI...bc. it's really due to Teju's finding out part of the deception... (will everything be exposed??)  so the really important part is that the CV'S REALIZE how wrong these kinds of sacrifices are... and that we are SICK of them...Dead
Naava, ArVi sacrifice  was the disgusting route that the CVS took to get ArMan together and we have to bear it.
I just loved Teju exploding the way she did ... I hope Sachchu ( was he  there in the reception) steps up and has some good dialogs...

And Savita looks all ready to go to Jail. The police inspector Hitler Didi was there too.. so the stage is set...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07naavaJaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Nice show today .
Naresh thank you so much . You did an awesome job today .

I felt really angry at Purvi today .She was literaly forcing Arjun to love Ovi .How can she do that ? And emotionaly black mailing him that if he loves her then he should do this ..

Arjun should tell her to go to hell, take a divorce from Ovi and just be without anyone for some time ... He made a big mistake marrying Ovi for Purvi's sake .

Archana  was good today because she did show her anger to Ovi in her own way and has warned her that she has made a mistake and whatever she has today is because of Purvi .

Ovi is so selfish , The only reason now she wants Archana back is to keep a hold on Arjun ..She has crossed all limits of selfish behaviour ..What is shocking is how less her father means to her ...his happiness just does not counts for Ovi ..

Savita , as evil as ever ...waiting for Monday for her to get punished .

Sachin knows he is wrong , still he choses to dress up and go to the function instead of doing something about his sins ...

Manav was very good when he accepted today that he failed as a father and had he not seperated the kids from Archana , all this would not have happened .Good acting by Hiten .He looked shattered and really depressed for what Ovi has done ...

Star Of The Day ...

Teju for the way she eacted quickly after getting the vital info about the forged signatures ..I loved the way she was crying and feeling guilty    ..At least with her Manav got it right ...

I don't want just this forged signatures thing  to come out .What Savita did 18 years ago is even more disgusting and that should also come out .If Damodar stays quiet now then he should be called the villian of the show .

Edited by Tanyaz - 07 September 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceptecvishpch76pujli07sunny8410MButifuleyesLoveTVShowsJaishankarForeverSHINeenaavasushkita10ProngsPadsMoony

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Nice show today .
Naresh thank you so much . You did an awesome job today .

I felt really angry at Purvi today .She was literaly forcing Arjun to love Ovi .How can she do that ? And emotionaly black mailing him that if he loves her then he should do this ..

Arjun should tell her to go to hell, take a divorce from Ovi and just be without anyone for some time ... He made a big mistake marrying Ovi for Purvi's sake .

Archana  was good today because she did show her anger to Ovi in her own way and has warned her that she has made a mistake and whatever she has today is because of Purvi .

Ovi is so selfish , The only reason now she wants Archana back is to keep a hold on Arjun ..She has crossed all limits of selfish behaviour ..What is shocking is how less her father means to her ...his happiness just does not counts for Ovi ..

Savita , as evil as ever ...waiting for Monday for her to get punished .

Sachin knows he is wrong , still he choses to dress up and go to the function instead of doing something about his sins ...

Manav was very good when he accepted today that he failed as a father and had he not seperated the kids from Archana , all this would not have happened .Good acting by Hiten .He looked shattered and really depressed for what Ovi has done ...

Star Of The Day ...

Teju for the way she eacted quickly after getting the vital info about the forged signatures ..I loved the way she was crying and feeling guilty    ..At least with her Manav got it right ...

I don't want just this forged signatures thing  to come out .What Savita did 18 years ago is even more disgusting and that should also come out .If Damodar stays quiet now then he should be called the villian of the show .
today it was meaning ful epi.lots of things happened quickly.i think archana make realise ovi she is wrong and make ovi divorce arjun and unit arvi.archana shout ovi same as manav did with purvi.archana didnt want to go same as manav didLOLLOLCV show same wayLOLarchana cant forget purvi's sacrifice and cant forgive ovi,even she doent give her aswirwad bc archana think arjun-ovi wed willnt last longLOL

dolce123saf2012JaishankarTanyaz

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh update for such a long rocking update..Man you have such patience..Rocking update buddy..Clap..you are a true rock-star Star
phew what a epi...After a long long long time a fast paced epi with lot of positives..Tej was no doubt the star of the day..Awesome Tej Clap
The quick thinking and action was needed and Tej at last delivered..Loved Tej today..Mrilani was brilliant with her emotions and the way she came and echoed everything to Manav was brilliant.
Tej so quickly put the links together and cleverly went to the judge and talked to her about the forged signatures..Tej has legally made the divorce void Clap
Ah damn had Purvi ever thought on these terms..
Arman scene was very good today..I felt very bad for Manav today..Man he felt so embarrassed and hurt that his daughter ,his Ovi could do this.Hard reality check for the man..
Manav - Ovi - Tej scenes are beginning was very good..Manav was amazing today..He poured his heart true feelings first to Ovi and then was pissed about about the daughters are thinking about  Soham incident.God this man is so unaware of things..
Leave the divorce when the other truth about what happened 18 years ago comes out ,this man would be devastated to say the least..
Already he is shattered that his upbringing has caused havoc and pain and he feels himself responsible for Purvi's sacrifice.
The selfless man that he is,Manav is so shattered right now and now Savita's truth about divorce coming out...Boy Monday epi is going to be block-buster..
No guy deserve to have his life ruined by his very own mother who he has worshiped from the day he was born..Feel so bad for the Manav..
Excellent acting by Hiten today Clap
Anki was dead gorgeous Big smile..Archu - Ovi scene were good and Archu - Savita was also good..Guess I think Archu might be the person who might make Ovi realize certain hard facts and for that she might want to get back to the D's.
ITs going to some high intense action drama coming up for sure...
Ovi I would give her credit for having courage to open her mouth about the deal to her Baba.She openly admitted her faults..At least she was pretty much honest in that.
May be Ovi now wants Archu back or not time will tell but at least Ovi was honest in accepting her fault about the deal..Its a good start for her.
Sachu at first was as usual but I am glad Puru got a chance to emote a bit..Glad to see Sachu realizing his mistake.
May be Monday epi Sachu might admit the truth..Looks like Savita will even loose Sachu support now..
May be now the entire D clan will stand beside Archu...What a site thats going to be on Monday LOL
Arjun was very good in telling Purvi off..But he needs to be pissed off on her more and make her realize her mistake before mellowing down on her.He was right when he mentioned the sisters have made deal out of him.He should pissed off with both of them equally for making a business deal out of him.
Over all a action packed epi filled with lot of positives..
Manav at last got something to do ,happy to see Hiten doing his best..and Archu/Anki was stunning dead gorgeous as usual..
Star no doubt is Tej - that clever witty soul ,she used her brains and did what was needed..All was needed was her to hear the truth and damn she reacted..Rock on Tej...ClapThumbs Up for taking first legal step in making the divorce void and now exposing it rightly to her baba Manav..
So waiting for the Monday epi now Smile

PS : I would like Archu if she intends to make Ovi realize facts that she does not keep stating Purvi's sacrifice again n again rather make efforts to make Ovi realize the side effects of a forced relationship which does not have love and is completely one-sided .Bringing Purvi's name again and again will only make Ovi even more mad as per today she seems to have realized that her happiness is coz of Purvi..She nodded in acceptance.so be it.
But better not keep repeating it over again and again which will eventually increase the hate of Ovi to Purvi and do nothing else.Better Archu puts the effort on the other way,

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 September 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07pch76saf2012sunny8410MLoveTVShowsForeverSHINeeNadaCintashermasushkita10ProngsPadsMoony

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
thank you soo much for the detail update naresh Smile
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
one thought came to me..When Archu and Sulo said they were not interested in going to OVi's reception , doesn't it same apply to Manav whom Archu was forcing to come for Kanyadaan..
So now when Purvi's marriage is broken Archu does not want to go but she expected Manav to come knowing Ovi's condition..
It took Purvi to indirectly to remind Archu that Manav decided to come to do her Kanyadaan in-spite of Ovi's state and now its your turn to support him..
I was wondering how come Archu got this selective memory loss there..

ThapeloForeverSHINeeLoveTVShowssherma

Go to top