Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written/brief update:7 sep(savita truth comes out) (Page 6)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Finally The Truth Comes Out. Thank You.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thanx for the WU...:):) I didnt watched the full episode...i only watched ARVI scene...and rithvik was amazing in that scene...still arjun loves purvi so much and this time he doesnt want to listen purvi and he will always come to meet purvi even if she doesnt want him to come...hope arjun's love bring ARVI together soon...and hope ovi understands soon that arjun does/will not love her... thank god that now manav and teju know about savita's truth and now ARMAN will be together soon...
Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Does Manav find out about Savita and divorce papers????
PLEASE someone tell me!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks
Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by poas

its not mahasangam its full of PR 1.5 hour PR epi.but i m thinking ekta is in so hurry to show everything so quickLOLLOLi like teju trying her best to stop divorceClapClapnow savita ki band bajegi
no poppy i think first of all zee wanted to keep itself strong against kbc and what's better than exposing savita... audience wanted that only and they will have double mind too...coz mahasangam are always planned by channel... it is a smart move coz all wanted to see when will savita be exposed so many audience will stick to it... now ekta can start off with many tracks like soham revelation... she will come up with hundred things now... moreover i think this month is for archana and manav ... first kids will plan there wedding , then ganpati... and the month ends... they attract many viewers this ganpati also by saying archana and manav celebrating ganpati after 18 years together... it is a very smart move by ekta and zee ... it will maintain the momentum of pr... 
rashi yes archana going back in tigress avatar.but i think archana will take revenge on savita and also will b so angry with ovi and make her realise arjun doesnt love her she should divorce him.

That sounds awesome Poppy! Clap

pch76

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for WU ! 
rati_arvifan Groupbie
rati_arvifan
rati_arvifan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
so happy to see arjun kirloskar is back and arjun dialogues was good.
Today i like archana acting also good.
pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Naresh for all your efforts! Big God bless from all of us!

The story indeed moved ahead. Thank god CVs realzed that they show that Truth always wins. I was amazed how they cuaght up on Teju, Sachchu, Arjun, Ovi... I mean it was a whole spill of truth!

Now Archana will be empowered to get her children back. I will not be surprised if Archana tels Ovi that I will come back one day when I am accepted not because of your deal.

I just loved Manav today for his realizations and powerful confessions about his Parvarish. It was soulful!

I liked that Archana realizes the hurt Arjun is bearing - all for his love Purvi. And I loved when I wish Manav had some words to say for Arjun. Poor Manav was feeling so ashamed and embarassed.

Indeed a relieving episode Big smile.. Will have a peaceful weekend...

Jaishankar

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I want the whole truth out not just the forged signature that Savita did. Everyone should come to know what Savita did 18yrs back when Manav told her to give Archana Canada ticket she gave her the divorce papers and also lied to Manav that Archana don't want to go with him to Canada.
The whole truth should be out and I really hope atleast Damodar speaks up this time.
If the Cv's don't get the whole truth out then again they have dissappointed us and they are just useless..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycesunny8410MnaavaForeverSHINeeJaishankar

Go to top