Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written/brief update:7 sep(savita truth comes out) (Page 5)

SaphirButterfly Newbie
SaphirButterfly
SaphirButterfly

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Naresh, thanks much for fast update, well done

Please do the same further :-)

librarypass Groupbie
librarypass
librarypass

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thank you for the update. Sorry for saying this, I know it took time out of your day and I appreciate it, but I couldn't understand 3/4 of what is going on. I am not trying to be rude, but I am lost...
Thank you anyway for the effort.
sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
naresh excellent effort and its wonderful updateClapStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaava-Naresh-

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
thanks for update!
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks dear 4 wu
rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

its not mahasangam its full of PR 1.5 hour PR epi.but i m thinking ekta is in so hurry to show everything so quickLOLLOLi like teju trying her best to stop divorceClapClapnow savita ki band bajegi
no poppy i think first of all zee wanted to keep itself strong against kbc and what's better than exposing savita... audience wanted that only and they will have double mind too...coz mahasangam are always planned by channel... it is a smart move coz all wanted to see when will savita be exposed so many audience will stick to it... now ekta can start off with many tracks like soham revelation... she will come up with hundred things now... moreover i think this month is for archana and manav ... first kids will plan there wedding , then ganpati... and the month ends... they attract many viewers this ganpati also by saying archana and manav celebrating ganpati after 18 years together... it is a very smart move by ekta and zee ... it will maintain the momentum of pr... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07AxiomForeverSHINeeJaishankarsushkita10

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Naresh..
Overall a good episode after a long time..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-Naresh-sushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by poas

its not mahasangam its full of PR 1.5 hour PR epi.but i m thinking ekta is in so hurry to show everything so quickLOLLOLi like teju trying her best to stop divorceClapClapnow savita ki band bajegi
no poppy i think first of all zee wanted to keep itself strong against kbc and what's better than exposing savita... audience wanted that only and they will have double mind too...coz mahasangam are always planned by channel... it is a smart move coz all wanted to see when will savita be exposed so many audience will stick to it... now ekta can start off with many tracks like soham revelation... she will come up with hundred things now... moreover i think this month is for archana and manav ... first kids will plan there wedding , then ganpati... and the month ends... they attract many viewers this ganpati also by saying archana and manav celebrating ganpati after 18 years together... it is a very smart move by ekta and zee ... it will maintain the momentum of pr... 
rashi yes archana going back in tigress avatar.but i think archana will take revenge on savita and also will b so angry with ovi and make her realise arjun doesnt love her she should divorce him.

Edited by poas - 07 September 2012 at 11:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123ramki1AxiomJaishankar

Go to top