Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written/brief update:7 sep(savita truth comes out) (Page 13)

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Originally posted by newt2007

Thanks for the update.
Originally posted by Thanee

Dear I've a crazy thought..now..before I end..when truth will come out..and everyone will say come aai..come back home..Archu can say now..I'll come back..but Ovi must leave Arjun..LOLLOL ok It my crazy thought..ok;.this will never happen..it not Archu ..here who will say that

It will never happen. Archu is mahan. she is proud to raise a mahan like her. Leaving Purvi to look after Sulo, Archu will join her family which she missed for 18 years.

Ovi leaving Arjun is not possible now. Divorce will not work out. They have to stay together for one year. Anything can happen duirng that one year. Purvi is a very stiff girl like Archu so surely she will not let Arjun to leave Ovi.

I have only one way... but i don't want to tell that... because none of my earlier prediction came true.
Its EK show. we can't predict anything.
She reads our posts and like to break our dreams.

Hope Ek has a blessed married life without these kind of twist and breaks.

Why one year? Has something been written about one year? I think someone else mentioned a year in their post..

I don't think they will do a divorce ...the marriage can be invalidated on two different counts according to Hindi law as far as I can tell.  (although Pranati thinks our man Sachin will come to the rescue ..LOL  it would be about time he uses his skills for something good)..plus we all love Sachin so we want him to be a positive character.

I have always thought Ekta or someone reads our posts to break our dreams...that's why a while back i also didnt want to share an idea...finally i did, and the next shocking thing we see is this current event...with my prediction in there in a terrible convoluted way...making it the opposite of what could have been. 

If Arjun wants divorce then court will ask him reason for divorce because it just 2 days old marriage not 2 years old, so court ask him to stay with your wife for 6 months and then come for divorce and then again court will give them 6 months . so 6 months + 6 months = 1 year ho gaya . one cannot ask for divorce just 2 days after marriage but at least 6 months after marrige, you can ask for divorce .

So if there were a divorce you are saying is why people say one year.  That's maybe where it comes from.  

But..a marriage can be invalidated at any juncture if it is a forced marriage and / or if it isn't consummated (according to Hindi law).. 

...but PR has it's own rules ...doesn't matter about Hindi law or Indian courts ..or you or me...LOL It's only Ekta law..LOL

You read those 2 articles ? 

yes..i did...but you are thinking divorce and i am thinking invalidation or annulment... two different things... 

whatever happens, it is a balagan at the moment.   crazy show.  

Its not force marriage, Ovi not forced Arjun but Purvi and consummation can happen after month

Edited by LoveTVShows - 08 September 2012 at 3:42am

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

yes..i did...but you are thinking divorce and i am thinking invalidation or annulment... two different things... 

[/QUOTE]

Its not force marriage, Ovi not forced Arjun but Purvi and consummation can happen after month
[/QUOTE]

well, according to the legal definition on a Hindu website regarding the legal issues of Indian Hindu marriages, Arjun was coerced into the marriage, his consent was not freely given and according to that legal site, this marriage would be invalidated.  What happened in their case would legally be considered force according to definitions on  this website.   So that's one point.  Offline i can give you the link.  It's not allowed on the forum btw.   

oh, and your point that it was Purvi not Ovi who forced, i would disagree, as it was Ovi who initiated the deal, first to Archana and then to Purvi, who was emotionally vulnerable to accept it and Arjun was  "in such a mental state that he found it almost impossible to resist the pressure" (quoting the website )

Yes, if consummation happens (why do you think it would?) it's a different ball game.  I know you think things may take a different turn again, and maybe they will.  Nothing is sacred in PR. 

Speaking of sacred, to me, there is nothing sacred about a marriage that was forced or coerced..that alone would be enough for me to want to invalidate it..  And, differing from so many to me there is nothing sacred about the engagement.  Plenty of people go right up to the door of the wedding then change their minds...it's an intent to marry not the act of marriage.  If not mutual, of course it can be devastating.  But it's not illegal to not get married even if you were engaged.  

I was wrong about the 3rd reason for annulment as from the write up i didn't think they did the Saptapadi but after watching thursday's part one i see that they did.  

So now i'm down to two reasons, not three.  LOL  but it's silly to argue legalities, either one of us, ..on this totally wacko show... they pay no attention to logic or legalities or common sense.

So either we stop watching before we lose all our hair,  or we wait to see what screwy thing they come up with next.  Agree?  Big smile

LOL  Ouch

Edited by naava - 08 September 2012 at 5:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

arushiashvik IF-Rockerz
arushiashvik
arushiashvik

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THANKZZZ
LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

well, according to the legal definition on a Hindu website regarding the legal issues of Indian Hindu marriages, Arjun was coerced into the marriage, his consent was not freely given and according to that legal site, this marriage would be invalidated.  What happened in their case would legally be considered force according to this website.  So that's one point.  Offline i can give you the link.  It's not allowed on the forum btw.

Yes, if consummation happens (why do you think it would?) it's a different ball game.  I know you think things may take a different turn again, and maybe they will.  Nothing is sacred in PR. 

Speaking of sacred, to me, there is nothing sacred about a marriage that was forced or coerced..that alone would be enough for me to want to invalidate it..  And, differing from so many to me there is nothing sacred about the engagement.  Plenty of people go right up to the door of the wedding then change their minds...it's an intent to marry not the act of marriage.  If not mutual, of course it can be devastating.  But it's not illegal to not get married even if you were engaged.  

I was wrong about the 3rd reason for annulment as from the write up i didn't think they did the Saptapadi but after watching thursday's part one i see that they did.  

So now i'm down to two reasons, not three.  LOL  but it's silly to argue legalities, either one of us, ..on this totally wacko show... they pay no attention to logic or legalities or common sense.

So either we stop watching before we lose all our hair,  or we wait to see what screwy thing they come up with next.  Agree?  Big smile

LOL  Ouch
[/QUOTE]

logical things will never happen in TV, so aisa kuch hoga yeh umeed karna bikaar hai . aap aisa samaj ke chalo ke jo hua woh hoga, ab kuch aur accha nahin hoga .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

Jaisoif Goldie
Jaisoif
Jaisoif

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the update can't wait till the next episode.
Lady yui Groupbie
Lady yui
Lady yui

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i can wait till monday exited  exted lets see what happens
fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for updates
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I know I said I was through with this show but when I read about Tej finding out the truth, I had to tune in. This was a good episode and Soham is back!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaava

Go to top