Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written/brief update:7 sep(savita truth comes out) (Page 12)

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by newt2007

Thanks for the update.
Originally posted by Thanee

Dear I've a crazy thought..now..before I end..when truth will come out..and everyone will say come aai..come back home..Archu can say now..I'll come back..but Ovi must leave Arjun..LOLLOL ok It my crazy thought..ok;.this will never happen..it not Archu ..here who will say that

It will never happen. Archu is mahan. she is proud to raise a mahan like her. Leaving Purvi to look after Sulo, Archu will join her family which she missed for 18 years.

Ovi leaving Arjun is not possible now. Divorce will not work out. They have to stay together for one year. Anything can happen duirng that one year. Purvi is a very stiff girl like Archu so surely she will not let Arjun to leave Ovi.

I have only one way... but i don't want to tell that... because none of my earlier prediction came true.
Its EK show. we can't predict anything.
She reads our posts and like to break our dreams.

Hope Ek has a blessed married life without these kind of twist and breaks.

Why one year? Has something been written about one year? I think someone else mentioned a year in their post..

I don't think they will do a divorce ...the marriage can be invalidated on two different counts according to Hindi law as far as I can tell.  (although Pranati thinks our man Sachin will come to the rescue ..LOL  it would be about time he uses his skills for something good)..plus we all love Sachin so we want him to be a positive character.

I have always thought Ekta or someone reads our posts to break our dreams...that's why a while back i also didnt want to share an idea...finally i did, and the next shocking thing we see is this current event...with my prediction in there in a terrible convoluted way...making it the opposite of what could have been. 

If Arjun wants divorce then court will ask him reason for divorce because it just 2 days old marriage not 2 years old, so court ask him to stay with your wife for 6 months and then come for divorce and then again court will give them 6 months . so 6 months + 6 months = 1 year ho gaya . one cannot ask for divorce just 2 days after marriage but at least 6 months after marrige, you can ask for divorce .

Check this now

Edited by LoveTVShows - 08 September 2012 at 2:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneenewt2007

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

I would like to whack 3 ladies of the show.

1. Archana for not taking a correct stand if she wanted to stay with her family why the heck did she agree to Sachin blackmail. Then go and cry to Purvi of not being with her family. Silly woman.

2. Ovi for being shameless and selfish. Ruining the guys life that you claim to love. Blackmailing your mother, which did not succeed then go and blackmail his love. Knowing fully well how to use her weakness.
3. Purvi for being foolish and stupid. How can you hurt your lover likethat
By making his and your life hell for what.

Also for Arjun to listen to his love idiotic demand and marrying the girl whom he does not love.
please in purvi's stupid sacrifice don't drag archana into it and blame her that she was the one to go cry in front of purvi... as per my knowledge she never told purvi anything about her family... she used to share it with her mother... i think more than hundred time archu told purvi my family don't need me so just stop uniting me and manav ... moreover purvi should understand if archana wanted to live with her family she could have easily rejected arjun marriage proposal and could have got ovi married to arjun... her family would have loved her back... purvi always have that delusion of seeing her aai baba together...
purvi could have used the brains wat teju used yesterday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarnaavaTanyaz

RBAA IF-Sizzlerz
RBAA
RBAA

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

Dear I've a crazy thought..now..before I end..when truth will come out..and everyone will say come aai..come back home..Archu can say now..I'll come back..but Ovi must leave Arjun..LOLLOL ok It my crazy thought..ok;.this will never happen..it not Archu ..here who will say that

It will never happen. Archu is mahan. she is proud to raise a mahan like her. Leaving Purvi to look after Sulo, Archu will join her family which she missed for 18 years.

Ovi leaving Arjun is not possible now. Divorce will not work out. They have to stay together for one year. Anything can happen duirng that one year. Purvi is a very stiff girl like Archu so surely she will not let Arjun to leave Ovi.

I have only one way... but i don't want to tell that... because none of my earlier prediction came true.

Why one year? Has something been written about one year? I think someone else mentioned a year in their post..

I don't think they will do a divorce ...the marriage can be invalidated on two different counts according to Hindi law as far as I can tell.  (although Pranati thinks our man Sachin will come to the rescue ..LOL  it would be about time he uses his skills for something good)..plus we all love Sachin so we want him to be a positive character.

I have always thought Ekta or someone reads our posts to break our dreams...that's why a while back i also didnt want to share an idea...finally i did, and the next shocking thing we see is this current event...with my prediction in there in a terrible convoluted way...making it the opposite of what could have been. 

If Arjun wants divorce then court will ask him reason for divorce because it just 2 days old marriage not 2 years old, so court ask him to stay with your wife for 6 months and then come for divorce and then again court will give them 6 months . so 6 months + 6 months = 1 year ho gaya . one cannot ask for divorce just 2 days after marriage but at least 6 months after marrige, you can ask for divorce .

So if there were a divorce you are saying is why people say one year.  That's maybe where it comes from.  

But..a marriage can be invalidated at any juncture if it is a forced marriage and / or if it isn't consummated (according to Hindu law).. 

...but PR has it's own rules ...doesn't matter about Hindu law or Indian courts ..or you or me...LOL It's only Ekta law..LOL

Edited by naava - 08 September 2012 at 3:19am
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

According to Indian Divorce rules divorce can't be obtained so easily.

if either one of a couple is mentally not fit then divorce witll be granted immediatley after Doctor gives a certificate proving the same.

otherwise court will order the couple to stay together for a year as they are just married.

Currently Arjun will not go for divorce as he is respecting Purvi's word.
Ovi is not in the mood to go for divorce becasue she thinks herself as the eligible person for Arjun. I don't see any change in her attitude after seeing Purvi's sacrifice.

Edited by newt2007 - 08 September 2012 at 2:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShows

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

So if there were a divorce you are saying is why people say one year.  That's maybe where it comes from.  

But..a marriage can be invalidated at any juncture if it is a forced marriage and / or if it isn't consummated (according to Hindi law).. 

...but PR has it's own rules ...doesn't matter about Hindi law or Indian courts ..or you or me...LOL It's only Ekta law..LOL

You read those 2 articles ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

According to Indian Divorce rules divorce can't be obtained so easily.

if either one of a couple is mentally not fit then divorce witll be granted immediatley after Doctor gives a certificate proving the same.

otherwise court will order the couple to stay together for a year as they are just married.

Currently Arjun will not go for divorce as he is respecting Purvi's word.
Ovi is not in the mood to go for divorce becasue she thinks herself as the eligible person for Arjun. I don't see any change in her attitude after seeing Purvi's sacrifice.

Ok i see why the one year if one is thinking divorce.  But i don't even think divorce in this situation hence i wasn't thinking along those lines.

There's no reason for divorce. This "marriage" can be invalidated on three separate accounts.  An invalidated marriage is like an annulment.  It makes the marriage null and void as if it never happened.  It has nothing to do with divorce, which validates that there was a marriage.  

Actually even according to a legal website, the salient features of a recognized Hindu marriage were missing in the arjun/ovi ceremony ...making it not valid in the first place.   Not to mention a non consummated marriage . Now if the marriage is consummated that changes some but not all of it.  

But again...this is PR land not legal India in the real world.  Ekta has her own reel rules. LOL

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.

But..a marriage can be invalidated at any juncture if it is a forced marriage and / or if it isn't consummated (according to Hindi law).. 

...but PR has it's own rules ...doesn't matter about Hindi law or Indian courts ..or you or me...LOL It's only Ekta law..LOL

You read those 2 articles ? 

yes..i did...but you are thinking divorce and i am thinking invalidation or annulment... two different things... 

whatever happens, it is a balagan at the moment.   crazy show.  

Go to top