Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written/brief update:7 sep(savita truth comes out) (Page 10)

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Hi...

first I will say...Today episode..Ekta know what she has done..No Arvi Marriage mean..less viewers for PR..TRP will be down..what she do..just after the Mariage she put Savita truth come out..WHY?? this Uturn???why??now..she know just after Ovi and Arjun marriage..many will quit PR..and I think many had already done ..

Now to bring back viewers...as CV's know especially Ekta that Savita truth come  out..have been waiting for long..and all PR fan ..are waiting for that moment..

today..and monday..the bomb will explode...Clap

so I will say Ekta always play with our feelings ..take us for fool..cause she know..we can't stop watching PR..even anger ..I will calm down but will watch after ..been waitng for Savita bang bajayi..for long..LOL

PR take a uturn..between yesterday and today..Clap I like it..at least..our Arman will be happy till so many years.been seperated.but phir bhi..Archu will keep her decision to divorce cause Sachu..Angry Think this time it Sachu himself who will stop her..hope so..

As for Teju..who know the truth..my god ..she is crying with her baba..bring back aai..AAi..It so touching..CryMonday wll be very nice to see..I must hurry up to come back home early..

Ovi will have a terrible life with Arjun..and really she will deserve.it..

Purvi will cry all time...all her life..but I hope not all life..LOL I know she will tell.Arjun.don't come here ..You are married..LOL..but how he talk to Purvi..I like it..I like his attitude...YEs..Its good he said..you got what you want..but look what I will do now..Thumbs Up
His anger is understandable..I Pitied him seeing him like this..this man is broken..Broken Heart
I don't think he will pardon Purvi for this...perhaps later...as for Ovi he will hate her..Ovi had already lost Arjun..as even friend..she lost him for good.now.

Think he will stay with Ovi..till Ovi herself will say...Go with your love...but..before this happen..Ovi will try and try to get Arjun heart...but she will not succeed..

Savita bang bajayi.LOL.this is that what we said ya..LOL;;Really I'm sure..archu will say...no It my signature.LOL...It me who wanted divorce.LOL...Aai done nothing..I sent divorce papers  to Manv...
You think she will let Savita going to prison..I don't think so..IT Archu..and nobody else..She will tell its me ..its me..I want to divorce...and after Teju will say..stop aai..I know everything..ect ect..she will tell everything..

But its not all story..Savita must tell by herself  how she come with divorce papers..the day they gone to canada..she gave money..to archu..I hope this will come on table..
If truth come out..everything must be out..

Waiting now for monday..As for Arvi..they will be together.but when??..That the question???.Think it will not for soon...cause seeing Ovi with Arjun.make me.GrrrAngry can't see them together..

I keep saying in all that story..Arjun had been taken for a toyAngry.he is the .only one who lost and lost everything..I mean...Ovi..have Arjun is happy..Angry Purvi seeing her aai happiness...is happy..Angry and for Arjun in all that..what she gain..nothing...

That why I'm much more angry with Purvi..who for me seem to be a pratical..and has a thought ..who see the right and  wrong..and can make difference.but..she broke heart Arjun without any thought for him...but yes soemtimes I forget she is Archu daughter..Sacrifice is thier second name..Angry

Manv is talking about Parvarish now..what happen...each time open his mouth..I'm thier aai and Baba..giv ethem sankars..what happen now..is crying with Archu..with guilty feelings..Angry

Dear I've a crazy thought..now..before I end..when truth will come out..and everyone will say come aai..come back home..Archu can say now..I'll come back..but Ovi must leave Arjun..LOLLOL ok It my crazy thought..ok;.this will never happen..it not Archu ..here who will say that

ok bye dear..see you .Monday..at least we got a good episde..perhaps we'll have an article ..

Anki..wow ..gorgeous..gorgeous..Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by Thanee - 07 September 2012 at 5:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07pch76newt2007FastFuriousgirl

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

friends - I had a question. In that marraige arranged by Purvi for Arjun and Ovi, who did the Kanyadaan?? Was it blissfully left out in the rituals. Kanyadaan was a BIG item in Purvi's wedding plan. Did the priest do the Kanyadaan without doing a background check for the bride, who has a well-to-do and alive father? What is all this crap???

Oh why do I forget it is PR Land Wink

I must say that PR is potraying these youngsters disrespectful to their parents too - or it is rather absurd. Arjun fights his way to prove himself good for Archana and sees her like his mom and Manav is his hero - why the heck did he not taking any permission from his parents of the changed plans... So marraige and partners can be played around without any announcemt whatsoever to parents... ALL SCREWED UP LOGIC!!!

Edited by pch76 - 07 September 2012 at 5:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJaishankarThanee

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

friends - I had a question. In that marraige arranged by Purvi for Arjun and Ovi, who did the Kanyadaan?? Was it blissfully left out in the rituals. Kanyadaan was a BIG item in Purvi's wedding plan. Did the priest do the Kanyadaan without doing a background check for the bride, who has a well-to-do and alive father? What is all this crap???

I must say that PR is potraying these youngsters disrespectful to their parents too - or it is rather absurd. Arjun fights his way to prove himself good for Archana and sees her like his mom and Manav is his hero - why the heck did he not taking any permission from his parents of the changed plans... So marraige and partners can be played around without any announcemt whatsoever to parents... ALL SCREWED UP LOGIC!!!

my dear..don't search for logic..as you know..no logic in PR...no even respect for one love..I was very angry dear..I didn't cry..but I was with anger..just by reading uptade..these 2/3 days..cv's take marriage for just for fun..Angry

and yes you are in PR land..everything is possible..
.the priest did the Kanyadaan..I watch it on TV Today..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

my dear..don't search for logic..as you know..no logic in PR...no even respect for one love..I was very angry dear..I didn't cry..but I was with anger..just by reading uptade..these 2/3 days..cv's take marriage for just for fun..Angry

Thanks Thanee for being there when my heart was unsettled Wink

There was no slapping session anywhere. I am looking forward to a good frank dialog from Manav to Arjun saying something like " Yes! Purvi sacrificed, but you are equally sacrificial. I owe my daughter's life to you".
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

There was no slapping session anywhere. I am looking forward to a good frank dialog from Manav to Arjun saying something like " Yes! Purvi sacrificed, but you are equally sacrificial. I owe my daughter's life to you".

Oh Yes not even one word.dear .I think Manv know Arjun feelings...he know cause ..one day..he too was in his shoes.same situation...he was ready to Marry Shravni...remember its not him who change mind..it shravni who tell him..go to your Archana..and she stop that marriage...Difference he don't marry Shravni..

Think he will saw Ovi unhappiness...will really understand Arjun...

Now it will be disgusting what they will show..Arjun will be after Purvi...even married with Ovi..D'oh

Edited by Thanee - 07 September 2012 at 5:55pm

pch76

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

I want Manav to say "yes Purvi sacrificed but whey the hell did you agree to it..Why did have to be like me giving in to senseless demands.Three lives are destroyed and none of you are
 going to be happy..."

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 September 2012 at 6:04pm

pch76

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

I want Manav to say "yes Purvi sacrificed but whey the hell did you agree to it..Why did have to be like me giving in to senseless demands.Three lives are destroyed and none of you are
 going to be happy..."
Jai! Manav, oh well, Manav's writer has to come meet with the glorious HRF team here in India-Forums for the right words and plans to reinstate the lives of Arjun Purvi and Ovi. This is criminal and moraless what is happening...

Jaishankar

FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Go to top