Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Thanee

my dear..don't search for logic..as you know..no logic in PR...no even respect for one love..I was very angry dear..I didn't cry..but I was with anger..just by reading uptade..these 2/3 days..cv's take marriage for just for fun..😡

and yes you are in PR land..everything is possible..
.the priest did the Kanyadaan..I watch it on TV Today..😊

Thanks Thanee for being there when my heart was unsettled 😉

There was no slapping session anywhere. I am looking forward to a good frank dialog from Manav to Arjun saying something like " Yes! Purvi sacrificed, but you are equally sacrificial. I owe my daughter's life to you".
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pch76

There was no slapping session anywhere. I am looking forward to a good frank dialog from Manav to Arjun saying something like " Yes! Purvi sacrificed, but you are equally sacrificial. I owe my daughter's life to you".

Oh Yes not even one word.dear .I think Manv know Arjun feelings...he know cause ..one day..he too was in his shoes.same situation...he was ready to Marry Shravni...remember its not him who change mind..it shravni who tell him..go to your Archana..and she stop that marriage...Difference he don't marry Shravni..

Think he will saw Ovi unhappiness...will really understand Arjun...

Now it will be disgusting what they will show..Arjun will be after Purvi...even married with Ovi..
Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pch76

I want Manav to say "yes Purvi sacrificed but whey the hell did you agree to it..Why did have to be like me giving in to senseless demands.Three lives are destroyed and none of you are
 going to be happy..."
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

I want Manav to say "yes Purvi sacrificed but whey the hell did you agree to it..Why did have to be like me giving in to senseless demands.Three lives are destroyed and none of you are
 going to be happy..."

Jai! Manav, oh well, Manav's writer has to come meet with the glorious HRF team here in India-Forums for the right words and plans to reinstate the lives of Arjun Purvi and Ovi. This is criminal and moraless what is happening...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They showed the precap for Monday's episode in the repeat telecast.

Manav in a very angry mood goes towards Sachin and Savita. He holds Sachin's hand and takes him somewhere. Savita looks scared and Archana looks confused.
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ashu thanx for precap. I updated in my 2nd post.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.
Originally posted by: Thanee

Dear I've a crazy thought..now..before I end..when truth will come out..and everyone will say come aai..come back home..Archu can say now..I'll come back..but Ovi must leave Arjun..😆😆 ok It my crazy thought..ok;.this will never happen..it not Archu ..here who will say that

It will never happen. Archu is mahan. she is proud to raise a mahan like her. Leaving Purvi to look after Sulo, Archu will join her family which she missed for 18 years.

Ovi leaving Arjun is not possible now. Divorce will not work out. They have to stay together for one year. Anything can happen duirng that one year. Purvi is a very stiff girl like Archu so surely she will not let Arjun to leave Ovi.

I have only one way... but i don't want to tell that... because none of my earlier prediction came true.
Its EK show. we can't predict anything.
She reads our posts and like to break our dreams.

Hope Ek has a blessed married life without these kind of twist and breaks.
Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

Thanks for the update.

It will never happen. Archu is mahan. she is proud to raise a mahan like her. Leaving Purvi to look after Sulo, Archu will join her family which she missed for 18 years.

Ovi leaving Arjun is not possible now. Divorce will not work out. They have to stay together for one year. Anything can happen duirng that one year. Purvi is a very stiff girl like Archu so surely she will not let Arjun to leave Ovi.

I have only one way... but i don't want to tell that... because none of my earlier prediction came true.
Its EK show. we can't predict anything.
She reads our posts and like to break our dreams.

Hope Ek has a blessed married life without these kind of twist and breaks.

Why one year? Has something been written about one year? I think someone else mentioned a year in their post..

I don't think they will do a divorce ...the marriage can be invalidated on two different counts according to Hindi law as far as I can tell.  (although Pranati thinks our man Sachin will come to the rescue ..😆  it would be about time he uses his skills for something good)..plus we all love Sachin so we want him to be a positive character.

I have always thought Ekta or someone reads our posts to break our dreams...that's why a while back i also didnt want to share an idea...finally i did, and the next shocking thing we see is this current event...with my prediction in there in a terrible convoluted way...making it the opposite of what could have been. 

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I would like to whack 3 ladies of the show.

1. Archana for not taking a correct stand if she wanted to stay with her family why the heck did she agree to Sachin blackmail. Then go and cry to Purvi of not being with her family. Silly woman.

2. Ovi for being shameless and selfish. Ruining the guys life that you claim to love. Blackmailing your mother, which did not succeed then go and blackmail his love. Knowing fully well how to use her weakness.
3. Purvi for being foolish and stupid. How can you hurt your lover likethat
By making his and your life hell for what.

Also for Arjun to listen to his love idiotic demand and marrying the girl whom he does not love.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: naava

Why one year? Has something been written about one year? I think someone else mentioned a year in their post..

I don't think they will do a divorce ...the marriage can be invalidated on two different counts according to Hindi law as far as I can tell.  (although Pranati thinks our man Sachin will come to the rescue ..😆  it would be about time he uses his skills for something good)..plus we all love Sachin so we want him to be a positive character.

I have always thought Ekta or someone reads our posts to break our dreams...that's why a while back i also didnt want to share an idea...finally i did, and the next shocking thing we see is this current event...with my prediction in there in a terrible convoluted way...making it the opposite of what could have been. 

If Arjun wants divorce then court will ask him reason for divorce because it just 2 days old marriage not 2 years old, so court ask him to stay with your wife for 6 months and then come for divorce and then again court will give them 6 months . so 6 months + 6 months = 1 year ho gaya . one cannot ask for divorce just 2 days after marriage but at least 6 months after marrige, you can ask for divorce .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago