Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
one thought came to me..When Archu and Sulo said they were not interested in going to OVi's reception , doesn't it same apply to Manav whom Archu was forcing to come for Kanyadaan..
So now when Purvi's marriage is broken Archu does not want to go but she expected Manav to come knowing Ovi's condition..
It took Purvi to indirectly to remind Archu that Manav decided to come to do her Kanyadaan in-spite of Ovi's state and now its your turn to support him..
I was wondering how come Archu got this selective memory loss there..
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am not able to view online yet, it says it is still unavailable...so in the meantime...i just wanted to say, I looked up some things in Hindi law and it said a marriage that has not been consummated can be voided. (kind of like the christian annulment )  

Don't know how India looks at it..and i am no expert on legal issues but maybe that could be the track for dissolving the Arjun Ovi "marriage".  

just a thought... while i am waiting to view the show...which by this hour may be tomorrow..😆
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think i am the happiest person today... i love seeing the downfall of savita...all this drama should have happened on thursday ... it is very difficult to resist two days to see what will manav say to savita and what will other family members will say...but manav should bash archana also for hiding the fact that she never signed the papers... but damn what angry hold on the papers by manav... too good ...that shows what reaction manav will give... desperately waiting for monday(god knows after how many months i am saying this dialogue) earlier watching pr was like compulsion but for monday i am eagerly waiting...  
naava thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pch76

Naava, ArVi sacrifice  was the disgusting route that the CVS took to get ArMan together and we have to bear it.
I just loved Teju exploding the way she did ... I hope Sachchu ( was he  there in the reception) steps up and has some good dialogs...

And Savita looks all ready to go to Jail. The police inspector Hitler Didi was there too.. so the stage is set...

i know Pranati, but it was totally unnecessary.  Can't see today's epi online yet so i look forward to seeing some of the acting you all are mentioning.  I noted in a post that HIndi law allows for voiding or invalidating a marriage that is not consummated (or some sects anyway) so hopefully that will be the out for the Arjun-Ovi "marriage" 
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...,OMG...,Yeah...,Savita truth is out...,😆
This mahasangam was awesome...,for PR...,😉 So much had happen..,
can't wait for monday...,
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naava

i know Pranati, but it was totally unnecessary.  Can't see today's epi online yet so i look forward to seeing some of the acting you all are mentioning.  I noted in a post that HIndi law allows for voiding or invalidating a marriage that is not consummated (or some sects anyway) so hopefully that will be the out for the Arjun-Ovi "marriage" 

Arjun is very determined Naava. And we can speak volumes of his determination " Make the impossible, possible" is Arjun's tagline 😆.  I am sure he will sort out his issue with Ovi. He will win his lov soon. And do not worry baout Law - Sukriti and Sachchu together will pull Arjun out.

Also, they married in a mandir with only Purvi as witness ... all the printed material said Arjun marries Purvi...

My heart breaks for my boy Arjun. Time has tested him enough. I hope Manav continues to feel bad for Purvi and gets her some justice. I want Arjun to get tremendous support from Manav. it is only Manava and nobody elese who can help Arjun out.

Ovi is the most self-disrespecting person. How shameless can she get... and they way she was trying to talk Archana into coming back... spineless...
Edited by pch76 - 11 years ago
naava thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pch76

Arjun is very determined Naava. And we can speak volumes of his determination " Make the impossible, possible" is Arjun's tagline 😆.  I am sure he will sort out his issue with Ovi. He will win his lov soon. And do not worry baout Law - Sukriti and Sachchu together will pull Arjun out.

Also, they married in a mandir with only Purvi as witness ... all the printed material said Arjun marries Purvi...

My heart breaks for my boy Arjun. Time has tested him enough. I hope Manav continues to feel bad for Purvi and gets her some justice. I want Arjun to get tremendous support from Manav. it is only Manava and nobody elese who can help Arjun out.

Ovi is the most self-disrespecting person. How shameless can she get... and they way she was trying to talk Archana into coming back... spineless...

😆  @ red i think they know as much about law as i do... ðŸ˜†    but it's about time that Sachin uses his lawyer skills for something good.  ðŸ˜•

@ blue ...wow, that is sooo important what you said.  I want this too Pranati. I want Manav to go way out giving Arjun support.  I couldn't bring myself to watch yesterday's epi (don't know if i ever will) but i noted from posts on the forum that there was nice eye contact and exchange of emotions between Manav and ARjun...if i could zero in on that only i would watch that part...😃
(couldn't bear to watch Arjun's pain or the crying jag of the three women)
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naava

😆  @ red i think they know as much about law as i do... ðŸ˜†    but it's about time that Sachin uses his lawyer skills for something good.  ðŸ˜•

@ blue ...wow, that is sooo important what you said.  I want this too Pranati. I want Manav to go way out giving Arjun support.  I couldn't bring myself to watch yesterday's epi (don't know if i ever will) but i noted from posts on the forum that there was nice eye contact and exchange of emotions between Manav and ARjun...if i could zero in on that only i would watch that part...😃
(couldn't bear to watch Arjun's pain or the crying jag of the three women)

Naava dont you think Archu was unfair today...When Archu and Sulo said they were not interested in going to OVi's reception , doesn't it same apply to Manav whom Archu was forcing to come for Kanyadaan..
So now when Purvi's marriage is broken Archu does not want to go but she expected Manav to come knowing Ovi's condition..
It took Purvi to indirectly to remind Archu that Manav decided to come to do her Kanyadaan in-spite of Ovi's state and now its your turn to support him..
I was wondering how come Archu got this selective memory loss there..
ITs a different deal that Manav himself was not interested in this reception but did Archu ever think of this man when the mother-daughter duo bugged him insensitively..Should it take Purvi to make Archu realize " You called him remember for me to do the kanyadaan,now its ur turn to support him."
Of course one can understand Archu's pain but at least Archu should have phoned Manav about this..She keeps calling him for emotional blackmail ..how about being straight-forward with Manav for once and let him know that I am not interested in coming there.HE deserves that much to know I think for all the emotional black-mails you have given him to come for Purvi's marriage..
Soapaddiction11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good job Naresh, today's episode was more like a KHICHDI, savita's truth, varsha's entry omg, etc etc