India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My study on the psychology of RK

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Earlier I got a shock thinking how could this guy be the hero? Infact he has done so many bad things, mean, evil things with heaping insults and humiliation etc no end on Madhubala. Yet he emerges the hero. Why? How?

RK's sad past shows a lot about his character, that he lost all trust of his mother. Losing the trust of a mother could be a life-changing crisis. I know I have read this in my psychology class and can relate to it here. He as a child was left devoid of any attention, attention that he was wont to have from his dad after whose death his world crumbled and he found himself on the throes of severing his ties from his mom as well. He grew up creating a world of his own and worked hard to uphold his trust within himself. After he grew up to be a star, this bond with himself assumed what is known as megalomania - delusional fantasies of power or the sense of supreme relevance of self.

Now bring MB in to rub her own case of self-respect and sense of righteousness with this man and the result culminated to a thermonuclear sort of crisis.

No one is at fault here and no one could have avoided this either. With the way the characters are, this had to happen and a freak accident caused this. What follwed was logical to RK's sense of self and MB's sense of hers.

I deem this a terrific story, I only wish and hope that the creative team does not spoil this show as Iss Pyar ko kya naam doon and Pavitra Rishta. I want this show to scale new heights and keep surprising and exhilerating us audience for at least a good time to come.

Edited by rightknell11 - 07 September 2012 at 8:32am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaAnkeeeeeZindayalSuryoDhayamorchid70stressreliefkgmuRenu13desait0-SD-0vampires-loverCourageous_LeoabhaylovepiaBeing-HumanDANGGGFireSafireFireeMeenahLittle_Mermaid._Darling_suk19BasiliskRolzzZAHARA.Arnav90Eternal_Studleelaa9-chrys-Hybrid_Freak

SuryoDhayam Senior Member
SuryoDhayam
SuryoDhayam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you
I deem this a terrific story, I only wish and hope that the creative team does not spoil this show

So far the CV's did good job i wish they continue this irrespective of TRP's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rightknell110-SD-0

kgmu IF-Dazzler
kgmu
kgmu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
agree with ur thoughts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rightknell11

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Lovely post... yeah I was thinking the same way too.. But later I realised thanks too lots of help from our forum member especially POCO once should not judge a person's character without knowing the whole background.. and i think more is to come regarding RK's past.

rightknell11

rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
This show has a great potential and I can't wait to see how their romance develops.

rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I used to have a friend who was like this during college, though not to this extent but he has his own world to himself, he was pretty strong willed and when I had a confrontation with him as to his nature etc he blasted me and that was because it hurt his ego. And actually we became good friends but he still kept that wall about himself. He is actually a good human being but a lot of people disliked him for this behaviour of his. I like this story because I can relate RK to this guy. By the way, today he is happily married and has a son too...Tongue 

Sima14abhaylovepia

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightknell11

I used to have a friend who was like this during college, though not to this extent but he has his own world to himself, he was pretty strong willed and when I had a confrontation with him as to his nature etc he blasted me and that was because it hurt his ego. And actually we became good friends but he still kept that wall about himself. He is actually a good human being but a lot of people disliked him for this behaviour of his. I like this story because I can relate RK to this guy. By the way, today he is happily married and has a son too...Tongue 

Wow.. I hope that's how it ends for RK and MadhuLOLLOLLOLLOL.. happy that Your friend is doing good..

rightknell11FireSafireFiree

Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Up

rightknell11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index