Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut: September 7, 2012 (Page 9)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Madhi, Ritzi, Meghavn, Saru, Beena & Payalia - awesome character graphs.

Ritzi & Beena - I pity you for having to step into your respective characters. You guys have done an awesome job. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnpaayaalGirlOfFireiritztwisted_beenzIllGetOverIpk

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Post cannot be quoted.

Ruby,
Wonderful! 
I have to confess, couldn't bring myself to watch anji & shyam parts... skipped through them and towards the end felt good to mute kushi's monologue as well. Kushi has been reduced to a pea brain. I know, i know its not my story, but really, really hard to accept a lead character reduced to this! Kushi, even thinking if she should tell Arnav, even considering that shyam should be given a chance, is so very morally wrong on so many levels. And, her nature and her big heart has nothing to do with this... My question today is, why is it so important to have kushi be the one to bring shyam back? (Anji, by herself can do an excellent job of this).  Disagreements between kushi and arnav can be shown with something else, why this way? To me its unacceptable!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFiretwisted_beenzredwine1

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Arnav Singh Raizada

Madhu, an excellent job of bringing out ASR's nature! After an infuriating episode, this was a complete blessing. thank you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110IllGetOverIpk

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

2)I fail to understand why Indian tv tends to equate golden heart with naivity and stupidity (the only exception is Arnav). You have a character that lusts after you,lies to your husband about your relationship with him, tricks you to get the will signed, divorces your sister in law to prove his love for you, kidnaps your husband and tries to burn him alive, leaves you to die on the road by the hands of your unwitting husband, calls you demented nymphomaniac publically, rips your character and your family's honor apart when you accuse him (this is only the list of atrocities that Khushi is aware of) and yet you think he is redeemable and he should be let around your vunerable sister in law. Instead of trusting your smart husband who is trying to wean her off her dependency, you are actually are advocating getting the object of that dependency. What makes you think he will not harm your husband or his sister for that matter again. Does it occur to you how he managed to get in the house or if he has done the same in the past?  There is something unforgivable about Khushi even considering it that made my bile rise. I would have understood if Khushi did this before Anjali ate anything but after...Confused

I so agree with you on all your points. For me too, it was an extremely disappointing and frustrating episode on many levels. 
Yes, it was more ewww to watch anji-shyam sweet talk. It made my skin crawl. To think  a nurse would support them all the way, not even mention by a slip of the tongue to anyone, considering that the 1st time she didn't know anything?Angry Why can't we be given logic for once?

Kushi - I fail to understand why Indian tv tends to equate golden heart with naivity and stupidity
You said it!! Honestly, it cannot be said in anyway better than that. To me, its so morally wrong for Kush to be brought into this. I would have preferred a dignified, tight lipped silence from her on the issue... a silent protest when shyam was eventually brought back...  But this? makes my, yes, bile rise. Right now, the passion, love, caring that Kushi shares with arnav seems meaningless... when she cannot be shown to possess a level head, i cringe to think about arnav-kushi's future. what kind of support will she ever lend him?

Not saying much about shyam... why other characters have to be brainless to glorify him, is beyond me. 

The success of every show lies in intriguing characters played by ace actors, strong storyline and a balance in emotions. You do not want to make it too romantic and flighty, it comes across mushy. You do not want to make it too angsty and cruel, it puts people off and appeals only to a certain cross section of viewers. It is amazing to me that the show has got almost all the basic ingredients but they are unable to dish out palatable fare on a regular basis.

well said!
kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

cr fb

Saaru,
great write up! every one has done an amazing job... but totally not liking kushi right now... if thursday was maddening, yesterday has really crossed the limit!
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by saaruipk

cr fb

Saaru,
great write up! every one has done an amazing job... but totally not liking kushi right now... if thursday was maddening, yesterday has really crossed the limit!

i know baba...
i also dint like the episode... but we have to hang on!!! khushi thinks that way... n the cvs had to show it this way...
hopefully monday wil be good
kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Saaru,
[/QUOTE]
i know baba...
i also dint like the episode... but we have to hang on!!! khushi thinks that way... n the cvs had to show it this way...
[/QUOTE]

love your positivity!! (i can see where the love for snakewa come fromWink)
the CVs make kushi that way... honestly we will have a hard time finding someone like this in the real world!! even a child learns quickly!! i see downhill from Monday on wards...
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Saaru,
[/QUOTE]
i know baba...
[/QUOTE]

love your positivity!! (i can see where the love for snakewa come fromWink)
the CVs make kushi that way... honestly we will have a hard time finding someone like this in the real world!! even a child learns quickly!! i see downhill from Monday on wards...
[/QUOTE]we have to be positive... bec we love this show too much to quit yet!!
n yaaa... i love shyamji a lotEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed he is just fab fab fab!!
i read some of the spoilers n things are looking good!!Embarrassed

Go to top