Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut: September 7, 2012 (Page 4)

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Today I want to tell you all that I really appreciate the work you do.It is very hard to analyze each and very scene and to put in a beautiful words is amazing.You people are so nice to take so much time out of your busy schedule and do it just so that the fans get what the director is trying to tell us.
This is from me to you Hug.

I loved the way you described each and every character and analyze their behavior and their point of view towards life is a great work and you did a awesome job.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFireThithliDhostiritztwisted_beenzBeautyForAshes

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
nice post Ruby. given today's episode, I have only admiration for anyone who has the courage to analyze it. Monday will hopefully be better. 

On a lighter note, dId Arnav and Akashi really need to go to the gynec??? Couldn't they have just gone to the office? Wink

Edited by bidz - 07 September 2012 at 8:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFireiritztwisted_beenz

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I give it to you people who actually sit through an episode and then make such  lengthy posts about it!!Kudos to you!!Clap

Edited by sampin - 07 September 2012 at 8:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFireiritzredwine1twisted_beenzBeautyForAshesFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Ruby wish u were Gul Khan...if ur then this is for u...

This song I dedicate to Gul & Co...thanks for giving us IPK...But for now im hibernating till IPK gets hot again or ill either freeze or have an ulcer...lol...so maybe u will find ur interest back in IPK and call me maybe...

Thanks a lot Lazylad8 for cheering my up and giving me this song...I dedicated this song to U n all the IPKains who are as much in love with it n also sad...for its not going our way...well daikh na hai tu daikho...warna hibernate wa...phlease...so I chose that...Ill be here...but not here...sigh...hope u all understand...
Credit of song goes to Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
All scenes are property of Star India...

Do tell me how it was?? Ill be making more of these n writing less...n if u want me to make any for u..plz pm me...thanks ;))

DL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru2n1M4mf3k&feature=youtu.be

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaaliritztwisted_beenz

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

I give it to you people who actually sit through an episode and then make such  lengthy posts about it!!Kudos to you!!Clap
ClapI salute u guys...i quit...i cant go though this torture anymore...ill make vms write my ff n ss...n dream onDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumaripaayaaliritztwisted_beenz

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
updated on page 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaal

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Post updated on Page 1
sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Beena's Post

Subhadra Malik

Yeh mat Bhuliye Dadi hai hum. Aapke babuji ki Ma.

(Do not forget I am grandma. Your Fathers mother)

Nowadays the younger generation does not have any respect for the older  generation. They are being defiant. Where has the respect gone? I go away  for 14 years and my grandchildren have changed so much that I cannot  recognize them anymore. I had left everything, be it money, aish-o-aaram, and  went to live in a ashram never to come back. But destiny has plans of its  own. I am forced to leave my self exile. Am I leaving this self exile for  me? NO WAY.. My Grandchildren need me.

My Grandson-in-law asked me to help  him get his wife back. He comes over and tells me that I can fix everything  for them. For the sake of my grand daughter and to save my grandson to make  the same mistake again I have decided to give up my self exile.

I still remember the day I came into shantivan. NO one was expecting me but  this girl opened the door. Her face and eyes reminded of her. Yes, that woman... who is responsible for ruining my family. Destroying the very existence of  something called family. That woman, who not only took my son away, but also indirectly had my Daughter-in-law killed.. Huh, my daughter-in-law, such a  weak person. Could not deal with a small infidelity from her husband. She  should have stayed strong and dealt with this. Instead, what she did... she went ahead and killed herself. Well this girl.. who is this girl and why is she  having so much freedom in the house. I need to find out.. Nobody is home.  Hmm... Manorama is here. Hey bhagwan what a pest she is. I cant tolerate her  language or her behaviour. Is this a way a Khandani aurat behaves.. oh how  can I forget she is not khandani. A mere servant given the position of a  princess.

Finally Devyani. Oh she has not changed much. Oh is that my grandson. Oh my  he is become so big and he looks so much like my son. He touched my feet.  Dveyani has taught him well.I am pleased to see that I still have that kind  of authority over him. Devyani introduced me Aakash's wife. She also  introduced me to the girl who welcomed me home.

What is this Devyani.. You  are telling me that this girl who looks like her is my granddaughter-in-law.  My Arnav's wife. I do not accept her. Is this the same woman who ruined my  granddaughter's life? Nope she is not welcome in MY house or MY family. I  need to talk to Arnav about this. I need to explain him that she is not  acceptable and I am his DADI.. he will listen.

He is not the same grandson. He is not the same Arnav. He had defied me to  support his wife. That girl of a wife. Cant he see that I cannot tolerate  her. Now this girl is snooping around the house and looking at MY family's  things. Who gave her the right to even touch MY Son's stuff. I need to talk  to Devyani about this. Good everyone is in the hall. Devyani who gave her  the right to touch MY son and daughter-in-law's stuff. Arnav said so what?  What does he mean so what. He is supporting her again and everyone is  looking. Hmm... so he is the hukum ka ikka in this house. The ultimate  power. I will show you who the ultimate power is? I am your DADI. Your  father's mother. I need to ask if I have any powers. Let me ask in front of all. Let them know as well. So Arnav do I have any authority or not. What.. Did I hear him right. Did he just put her at the same pedestal as me? This Girl.

I need to do what I came here to do. Bring Damadji back into this house and get rid of this filth. What is devyani thinking? Why is she supporting that girl and not her damaad. He is such a wonderful person and loves my grandaughter to bits. Arnav wants to keep his unwed so called wife here but will not bring in the lawful husband of Anjali? Where is the justice in this? To keep this s**t here, he is even ready to marry her in vedic ways which he does not believe in?

What jaadu tona she has done to him. Well let me find out about her family. What did she say her mother's name is Garima. Is she the same.. No NO... First the mother, now daughter is playing the same game with MY family. but I need to confirm is she the same Garima? She will have to come see me. I will find out then.

She has not met me yet. Each time she avoids me I have a feeling that she is the same person. At least I am happy about one thing that Khushi is not her daughter but is her niece.

Anjali.. my poor Anjali has to face so much. She is going through a rough patch. She has lost her baby. But this gives me a opening to bring damaadji home. Let me tell Arnav. what did he just say? This is his house and his rules.so it is not my house then. I need to make this mine and create circumstances to bring my lovely, beloved damaadji home. It is time that I have a proper discussion with him. Arnav I know how much Damaadji loves his wife. He came crying to me at the ashram and I have seen the love in his eyes. And what is the proof that you have that he is a bad person. He tried to kill you? What is the proof. I will not beleive anything against him. This is the same thing that happened 14 years ago. Just like this everyone blamed my son and not the other woman. Here history is repeating itself. You all are blaming my damaadji and not blaming the woman who is standing next to you.

I have hated that woman and I hate this girl. This time I will see to it that the end is different. This time I will make sure that I am proved right. This time I will make sure that MY family can move my way. This time I will not let me son suffer as he suffered 14 years ago. Arnav You are wrong. Then and Now. But there is a vast difference between then and now. Then I used emotions, now I will use my intellect and not be swayed by emotions to take any descision.

THIS TIME... YES THIS TIME, TIME IS WITH ME AND
THIS TIME I WILL WIN.

Good One BeeClapClapClapClap
Your serious post is almost as good as your laugh riots. I say almost, because your laugh riots are simply, uproariously, superlatively out of this world.LOL
Subhadra Malik...
Such a pain... to the rest of the family (except her precious Anjali and Damadji), the rest of the world, and most importantly, us viewers...
But why is she this way...
You have explored her beautifully. She needs to control; she needs to be bowed down to; she needs to be listened to... but if anyone else needs to tell her something, she turns deaf/ defiant and resorts to sign language!
Her ego and arrogance knows no bounds.
It is pathetic that she believes that men can err, but it is always the woman at fault. Why does she forgat that she herself is a woman? On top of that, she uses a cloak of her own superiority to hide her son's fault.

He is an adulterer. So what! He is a man, weak, he couldn't control himself, it is in their natures; it can be overlooked/ brushed off.

His wife committed suicide. She was weak. Besides what was the need? It was just a small mistake on his part. If she had kept him happy, he would never have strayed. It is her fault in a way.

May be they should never have got married in the first place.

What!! Who are they to decide that. I mportant decisions like that are taken by elders in the family, who know best; elders like ME!!

I know what is best for everyone! Everyone had best listen to ME!
She is of the old school. Unfortunately, there are people like her everywhere. As for women being blamed for the infidelities of men, it is an age old custom... deplorable, but true. The trouble is... Subhadra Malik is a superior woman... a strong woman, with loads of character and determination... and capability... The tragedy is that she was born and brought up at the wrong time... in the wrong way...
Only think! If she had been an emancipated woman of today... don't you think she would have been ... "An Achiever Par Excellence!"
Poor Subhadra!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhost

Go to top