Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut: September 7, 2012 (Page 32)

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Donning the role of a character & depicting their psyche, thinking & pov...Superb idea dearies...absolutely loved it ClapClap!!

Madhu - loved how you talked about what arnav feels about the people in his life - not just anjali, khushi & shyam, but importance of Nani, Mami & his irritation with Dadi...amazing one Clap!!

Ritzy - Great pov of Anjali...all is misunderstanding...my poor shyamji, & we will live happily ever after... bang on ending Clap

Megha -
Sunshine Girl Khushi - epitome of spreading happiness, so many challenges yet picked up the pieces & moved ahead..lovely!! what draws her towards arnav.. & esp the concluding para about her current state of mind..superb one Clap

Sar
u - Awesome post...Shyam's state of mind, how he works, his policy of Give & take, his delusion that khushi loves him!! " I know how to come back...I know how to take whats Mine"...& when it comes to his survival..he is the priority!!...wow dear, so true Clap!

Payal - wow...dear, you have taken us through the whole story of IPK from Nani's eyes!! wonderful pics choices...you have beautifully connected the past with present..khushi's entry, nani's views on lavanya, Arnav-khushi's marriage, shyam's betrayal, subhadra's return & her complicated behavior & in the end - she would nor let the family or arnav-khushi's love break...Amazing one Clap!!

Beena - awesome analysis of Dadi's character, her ego, her scornful attitude at khushi...Great one Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnpaayaalGirlOfFireiritz

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

If this man looks cool… all credit goes to him! It is 38 degrees celsius and he is wearing a black jacket in the blazing sun. We had waited for over four hours to get the right look for him. The tie that had been selected for him to wear in this scene appeared to "burn out" on camera on the blazing sun. The Star network has just gone HD and we were shooting with a new type of camera and hence, the unforeseen result. Blackberries swung into action as we tried on all the ties that we had in our costume box, clicked pictures and mailed them to the channel in Bombay. After every mail was sent, we waited with baited breath for their reply. As the Blackberries beeped signaling a reply, everybody would open the mail with expectant faces only to get a single word reply – NO! We raided the wardrobe of the location owner, sent people to buy different ties from various shops around the place we were shooting but all in vain.

Finally, someone (I don't remember who), discovered a scarf(cravat) lying buried in the costume trunk and we decided to give that a shot. By this time Barun's neck was almost beginning to bruise from having tried so many ties!  A picture of Barun with the cravat was taken and sent to the channel. No reply. All the people marked on the mail started looking at their Blackberries and shaking them. What was taking so long? Why weren't the people at Star replying? As the minutes passed by, the usually noisy unit became silent but a strange hope emerged – if it was taking this long, surely they were deliberating and discussing, so maybe it wasn't a bad thing after all!!! Sure enough. As all the Blackberries went off in sync, everyone's faces lit up with joy – GO AHEAD, was the reply. Everybody swung into action – the cravat was adjusted, the black jacket was put on, makeup was touched up and the camera started rolling. Everybody had managed to keep their cool – the crew and the actor!

A new camera. A tie. A four hour wait. Just another day on the shoot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireJammy-redwine1

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Winey : the deception for the need of a crutch
what a tangled web we weave when we first practise to deceiveStar
when the truth is replaced by silence .. the silence is a lieStar
got no words ... the way u analyse it scene by scene with a trade mark pause release .. and cut it !!! am in aawww !!!there is The myth that red wine is good for preventing heart attacks.. u r preventing IPK from a heart attact .. clearly saving us from falling/ranting .. u always make it a point to justify the characters ...ABD!! cut it !!!Wink

madhu :
kushi even thought shyam wudve changed coz of the baby loss. that is so her ...ClapStar

Ritz : loved it dea ritz .. specially the end ... All mu's lol... this woman is seriously suffering from MU's ,...Star

megha : the sunshine girl .. loved it ..with the apt pictures ..superbStar

saru : again a wonderful take on her most fav man shyamji... should i ay nything more ??? u killed it babes..." my survival.. my needs.. i give myself the priority "...Star

payali : i devaiyani singh raizada will never let this family break apart said it all summed it up all... hats off !!!Star

chowna : Amazing collections of IPK...Star

beena: loved the way u portrayed dadi .. u did justice !! loved it dearie... Star

maham : u started with " i have got nothing to write" ended expressing many ... hugs ... super one ... arnav smelled somethin fishy ... cheerz i did write the same lol...Star

Droopy : whoa whatte an amazing thought .. kkg is not a mom yet .. but still thinks out of her maternal instinct ... kudos !!!Star

Fazila : nice VM dearie .. n who told u that u are not so good enuf in writing huh ??? U r one girl who clearly writes up the whole episode in detail .. most of the time i have seen u post the WU's before 9pm... how fast is that ... don ever underestimate urself .. u r way better than  that i tell ya... hugs ...Star

drama crazy :Another maham to the DC is what i feel sometimes ... true fan !!! loved ur writings darling !!!Star

SAMMY DEAR I MISS U !!!! Heart

ADITI DEAR I MISS U !!!! Heart

did i miss nyone ... spare me ... not intentional ... love y'all DC !!! WE ROCK bebe !!!!Star

awww..Thank you so much Bella Dear...Me Too missing you all a lot Hug

Bella..awesome post of yours ClapClap..authoritative anjie..nice observation!!

Edited by aditi07 - 09 September 2012 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali610

Thank you for your analysis from positive side of the show..

i only have one question .. why has anyone not seen Anjali's feet which were cut from the broken glass. Did they heal themslves or Doctors just overlooked at that part of her body and just treat her for loss of the child...

thank you.

well ajnali is practicing witchcraft   with which she got her scars  invisible but little does she knw  her devil husband has more evil poewrs then her !

so to match him she has also started practicing  black magic !

sorry for such a stupid reply but when it comes to  shaymjali's couple i   come up with such lame replies I hope some one can come up with a sensible answerSmile
aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Maham, Fuzzy, Droopy, Radha, Dramacrazy ...loved your posts...lovely ones ClapClap
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bidzBeautyForAshes

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

Donning the role of a character & depicting their psyche, thinking & pov...Superb idea dearies...absolutely loved it ClapClap!!

Madhu - loved how you talked about what arnav feels about the people in his life - not just anjali, khushi & shyam, but importance of Nani, Mami & his irritation with Dadi...amazing one Clap!!

Ritzy - Great pov of Anjali...all is misunderstanding...my poor shyamji, & we will live happily ever after... bang on ending Clap

Megha -
Sunshine Girl Khushi - epitome of spreading happiness, so many challenges yet picked up the pieces & moved ahead..lovely!! what draws her towards arnav.. & esp the concluding para about her current state of mind..superb one Clap

Sar
u - Awesome post...Shyam's state of mind, how he works, his policy of Give & take, his delusion that khushi loves him!! " I know how to come back...I know how to take whats Mine"...& when it comes to his survival..he is the priority!!...wow dear, so true Clap!

Payal - wow...dear, you have taken us through the whole story of IPK from Nani's eyes!! wonderful pics choices...you have beautifully connected the past with present..khushi's entry, nani's views on lavanya, Arnav-khushi's marriage, shyam's betrayal, subhadra's return & her complicated behavior & in the end - she would nor let the family or arnav-khushi's love break...Amazing one Clap!!

Beena - awesome analysis of Dadi's character, her ego, her scornful attitude at khushi...Great one Clap

thanks babes!!! missed your post!! koi nai concentrate on exams!! woh bahut zaroori haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i love shyamji... so i was given that part.. i am sooo thank ful for dc for giving me such an opportunity!!
after the disastrous fro epi... i dint want to write any episode analysisAngryAngryAngryAngry
but stil hopefulOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Winey : the deception for the need of a crutch
what a tangled web we weave when we first practise to deceiveStar
when the truth is replaced by silence .. the silence is a lieStar
got no words ... the way u analyse it scene by scene with a trade mark pause release .. and cut it !!! am in aawww !!!there is The myth that red wine is good for preventing heart attacks.. u r preventing IPK from a heart attact .. clearly saving us from falling/ranting .. u always make it a point to justify the characters ...ABD!! cut it !!!Wink

madhu :
kushi even thought shyam wudve changed coz of the baby loss. that is so her ...ClapStar

Ritz : loved it dea ritz .. specially the end ... All mu's lol... this woman is seriously suffering from MU's ,...Star

megha : the sunshine girl .. loved it ..with the apt pictures ..superbStar

saru : again a wonderful take on her most fav man shyamji... should i ay nything more ??? u killed it babes..." my survival.. my needs.. i give myself the priority "...Star

payali : i devaiyani singh raizada will never let this family break apart said it all summed it up all... hats off !!!Star

chowna : Amazing collections of IPK...Star

beena: loved the way u portrayed dadi .. u did justice !! loved it dearie... Star

maham : u started with " i have got nothing to write" ended expressing many ... hugs ... super one ... arnav smelled somethin fishy ... cheerz i did write the same lol...Star

Droopy : whoa whatte an amazing thought .. kkg is not a mom yet .. but still thinks out of her maternal instinct ... kudos !!!Star

Fazila : nice VM dearie .. n who told u that u are not so good enuf in writing huh ??? U r one girl who clearly writes up the whole episode in detail .. most of the time i have seen u post the WU's before 9pm... how fast is that ... don ever underestimate urself .. u r way better than  that i tell ya... hugs ...Star

drama crazy :Another maham to the DC is what i feel sometimes ... true fan !!! loved ur writings darling !!!Star

SAMMY DEAR I MISS U !!!! Heart

ADITI DEAR I MISS U !!!! Heart

did i miss nyone ... spare me ... not intentional ... love y'all DC !!! WE ROCK bebe !!!!Star

awww..Thank you so much Bella Dear...Me Too missing you all a lot Hug

Bella..awesome post of yours ClapClap..authoritative anjie..nice observation!!

thank u sooo much dearie Hug!!!  all the best 4 ur Exams Smile!!!

n yeah dear Anji seemed more authoritativeStern Smile ... after all She is ASR's "badi behena" LOL

Go to top