Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut: September 7, 2012 (Page 30)

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 09 September 2012 at 4:59am

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
chalo bye guys!!! catch ya laterCool

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

Nish i have few  kostins too

will shyam ever come to know that Arnav and khushi kissed some 100 times near pooslside?
will shaym ever come to know that they were about to do it some 10 times and failed due to different reasons?

will shyam ever come to know that Arnav and khushi did it  infinite times in their dreams?

this is my gift to cv's

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maariyah12345

Edited

Remember in the first episode of IPKKND Arnav was looking up at the stars at his fashion event..

The last scene of the show may be the same when he looks up (in lucknow) and whispers khushi Cry

This is just my thought.. OBVIOUSLY i want a happy ending LOL

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 09 September 2012 at 5:27am
bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by saij

Gawd ! probelm really ? stop over analysisng guys , we have many people who have the inside infos  and there is noting called problem told by them 

@nebuna u r not interested in ipkknd any mre I certainly respect yr wish   but lets STOP -vty yaar .
ITS my humble request 

Negativity, bashing and now speculation of so called problems? It is ok to give constructive criticism but all this over analysis is leading to rumours and more negativity. In fact, I was disgusted to know IF are making comments for DB to die. This is too much now.

As for the track, I think it was always planned. The focus will shift back to Arshi because this is and will always be Arshi's love story. All the drama now is also linked to Arshi's story.

I am sure the PH is aware of our feedback now with all the petitions, FB messages being sent to 4 Lions, SP etc. 

Look..what they showed on friday..or the recent story..or for that instance they are also messing up the characterizations of both Arnav and Khushi..But the PH is not run by fools...We all have ranted more or less...and there are regular PH stalkers here and also their fb/twitter page is bombarded with rants..So we can now hope all will get back to normal!!

HONESTLY i'm done with my part of reasoning and explanations  and I'm sure lots of people have .

its always each to his/her own . u might not like some thing i do or viceverca , and We have been saying out loud this didi's crap is disliked loathed hated by us to but this  dosnt means crying about this only 24/7 !

outside forum people r finding pleasure in doing the bash  and its become too saddist now .

ignoring lots of posts too ..

and those who hate it so much wonder y do they watch it then ( no offense to any one )

i certainly still believe  and follow this di's crap will lead to arshi's  awesome track ! 

as for the latest spoiler am so looking fwd to it ! cuz its defi gona be awesome along with  making the stry move fwd !

last whole week we did get good arshi parts the way we should but friday ws dissappointing looking fwd to  how thing unveil towards arshi's wedding and  afterwards

well said sam n maham!!! the ph are not fools... we ve ranted big time of fb..twitter n tumbler n here as well... n ve not even left the cvs profiles... so they will know tat the aud is not happy... everytime the aud is unhappy the track was changed... the di drama will stop!! we ll get a great track!! Big smile

hola everyone. 
Maham - kya news diya subah subah. Muah!!! I usually don't believe all these news, but this time I sincerely hope this to be true.
And I agree, we have ranted enough. Lets all take a chill pill. The focus was/will be on Arshi. In spite of di track, we got many tender moments between Arhi. Why is everyone forgetting that? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by saij

Gawd ! probelm really ? stop over analysisng guys , we have many people who have the inside infos  and there is noting called problem told by them 

@nebuna u r not interested in ipkknd any mre I certainly respect yr wish   but lets STOP -vty yaar .
ITS my humble request 

Negativity, bashing and now speculation of so called problems? It is ok to give constructive criticism but all this over analysis is leading to rumours and more negativity. In fact, I was disgusted to know IF are making comments for DB to die. This is too much now.

As for the track, I think it was always planned. The focus will shift back to Arshi because this is and will always be Arshi's love story. All the drama now is also linked to Arshi's story.

I am sure the PH is aware of our feedback now with all the petitions, FB messages being sent to 4 Lions, SP etc. 

Look..what they showed on friday..or the recent story..or for that instance they are also messing up the characterizations of both Arnav and Khushi..But the PH is not run by fools...We all have ranted more or less...and there are regular PH stalkers here and also their fb/twitter page is bombarded with rants..So we can now hope all will get back to normal!!

HONESTLY i'm done with my part of reasoning and explanations  and I'm sure lots of people have .

its always each to his/her own . u might not like some thing i do or viceverca , and We have been saying out loud this didi's crap is disliked loathed hated by us to but this  dosnt means crying about this only 24/7 !

outside forum people r finding pleasure in doing the bash  and its become too saddist now .

ignoring lots of posts too ..

and those who hate it so much wonder y do they watch it then ( no offense to any one )

i certainly still believe  and follow this di's crap will lead to arshi's  awesome track ! 

as for the latest spoiler am so looking fwd to it ! cuz its defi gona be awesome along with  making the stry move fwd !

last whole week we did get good arshi parts the way we should but friday ws dissappointing looking fwd to  how thing unveil towards arshi's wedding and  afterwards

well said sam n maham!!! the ph are not fools... we ve ranted big time of fb..twitter n tumbler n here as well... n ve not even left the cvs profiles... so they will know tat the aud is not happy... everytime the aud is unhappy the track was changed... the di drama will stop!! we ll get a great track!! Big smile

hola everyone. 
Maham - kya news diya subah subah. Muah!!! I usually don't believe all these news, but this time I sincerely hope this to be true.
And I agree, we have ranted enough. Lets all take a chill pill. The focus was/will be on Arshi. In spite of di track, we got many tender moments between Arhi. Why is everyone forgetting that? 
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bidz

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Lovely people plzzz do check this post ... i loved it !!! 

"ALL TRUTHS REVEALED" 

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 09 September 2012 at 6:40am

Go to top