Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut: September 7, 2012 (Page 2)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
res for comments 

Edited by redwine1 - 07 September 2012 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I am Garima..My life revolves around my husband Shashi gupta  along  my http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g376/shailasubu/Khushi/Barun%202/ScreenShot2012-07-31at21703PM-1.jpgtwo daughters payal and khushi...The husband who accepted me inspite of a past i have been hiding, a secret i have been holding ..daughters not of my womb but of my heart,payal the softer one and khushi the naughtier one often times gets in to trouble because of this.we lived a happy life in our small house in lucknow with a sweet store making our lives saccharine ..what could have been  more sweeter than our payal 's wedding getting fixed..what could be more fulfilling for a mother than to see her daughter get married..but fates didn't allow this joyous moment to be fulfilled in my life..my daughter's marriage got stalled and i blamed this misfortune on khushi as she disappeared the day of marriage with our store papers which we were to give our payal in dowry..but shashiji as serene and collected as usual explained to me as to why he felt that khushi's actions were right even though the path she chose was wrong.i was heartbroken that one child of mine had a broken marriage stigma attached to her name..but before i could even conquer the sinking feeling that this blot had caused ,another lighting struck us all..far more deadlier and far more tarnishing had coloured our lives in bleak colours..that is the footage of khushi in ASr's arms had  been telecast..another blemish to our cup of woes which forced us to send both our children to Delhi to escape this ...Alas the thing i feared the most and striven to stay clear of had taken a permanent residence in our home-Stigma..

with heavy heart i sent both my daughters to delhi along with madhumathi jiji ..my khushi started earning while in delhi and in lucknow we hid the truth of our deaths along with shashiji's ill health from our daughters..but our deteriorating condition was out in the open for our daughters to see and we shifted to Delhi for good...we went on to rely on our khushi more and more for our daily needs..khushi ,our fearless warrior hid all her travails at work place to provide for us..The workplace where she had to meet her tormentor ASR everyday though their family were very sweet to her...delhi and Madhumati jiji's place also became a place of joy for me,this is where we met met shyam..who jiji and myself decided would be suitable groom for khushi..shyam,a sweet and ever helpful  chap  was a paying guest at jiji's place ..he evinced an interest in khushi and jiji was mounting pressure on us to accept the proposal..Shashiji was sceptical and not convinced about his suitability..but i concurred with jiji's judgement about shyam..ill fate again entered our lives in the of shashiji's stroke which left him paralysed and robbing him of his ability to speak..this is when we thought of conducting shyam and khushi's engagement..and conduct we did only to find out the duplicity of shyam..shyam who was son to my family was cheating us all along..he was married to anjali .Arnavji's sister..but we couldn't  breathe a word to anjali because payal's alliance was fixed with anjali's cousin brother Akash..khushi and payal insisted on the truth being brought out in the open..I tried suppressing it..these children really don't know how difficult it is for a girl's ristha to get fixed again..a girl that too the one whose baraat had returned back on the day of marriage..children will never understand about stigma but  we elders do ,don't we?who understands this better than me?

Khushi returned from Raizada house concurring with my stance of hiding the truth as it would hurt anjali..we let bygones be so and tried to put our lives back on rails after throwing shyam out of our house..and payalia's wedding took place with great pomp and splendour..i was happy that payal has got the raizadas as her in laws though her MIL was acerbic at times..just when we thought payal's wedding went on smoothly..khushi was at it again..she eloped with ASR and married him at a temple ..when did Arnavji and khushi fall in love?..as far as i knew  they were fighting all the time..i was heartbroken that another stigma has been attached to my family..the more i tried to escape the clutches of the societal frown,the more i seem to fall into it..i tried to distance myself from khushi and with a broken soul told her that she was not my daughter at all..My sister's angel who had come to at the age of 8 ...who i was stricter with for this very reason..who is  the very reason i married shashiji..who shashi loved more than his own daughter had brought this shame to the family..There, the mud of stigma sticking on to me again..http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ygUBHxs8lJk/0.jpgFor some days, i was so angry at khushi that i refused to even look at her face..though my heart was breaking into pieces..i didn't know what i could do as payal was married into the same family and didn't want problems for her because of khushi's transgressions..All this changed during the holi day when anjali invited us home and showed us how the raizadas had accepted khushi as their DIL..It was even better when Arnavji and khushi came to visit and stay with us for some days ..Arnavji is a very warm person underneath the tough exterior he wears for the world..he did face some discomfort staying with us but our relationship changed because we started understanding his good nature and he started responding to our love..but khushi kept badgering him to call me amma..how many times have i told khushi not to irritate damadji and she keeps nagging him..I don't want him to call me amma until he is comfortable with the idea..the love and respect I see for our family will suffice..the understanding he shows would suffice..see the contentment of it all..feels like i have gained two sons in the form of Akash and Arnavji..gods for the first time seemed to have answered my prayers

Just when i thought the tide had changed for good,with my two daughters married and my husband's health on the mend...a storm blazed in our lives again in the form of khushi's incomplete marriage rituals and shubhadraji..I should asked whether her marriage was conducted with all the rituals in them..?No ,I didnt and again the stigma of marriage without pheras was looming large over our heads..this time the stigma was ushered in by none other than Arnav's dadiji who i wanted to escape at any cost...i am frightened that the lie i told her has
come to haunt my my khushi..i am frightened she would judge khushi as she had judged me once..that day she literally called my daughter characterless even after she sacrificed so
much for her family...Though Arnavji loves my daughter and agreed to the remarriage,i am frightened that Dadi would stop it once she comes to know who her aunt is..i have been escaping from her sight at rituals..and DM has been helping me escape ..but till when i can escape her?what will happen to chutki's remarriage when we come to face to face..I am fed up..I cannot reveal the past to anybody not even my daughter whose happiness impinges on this..and will Arnavji be able to forgive my lie and will he accept my daughter for it..i am suffocating from inside..will luck favour me..I feel Cornered..DM  help my daughter to attain respectability and let not m
y past haunt her present is the fervent prayer on my lips..

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 September 2012 at 4:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Nothing much to write for todays episode .

I just wish Cvs make khushi a bit aware and mature , we knw she has a heart of gold but she should not forget shaym tried to kill  arnav he molested her he is a murderer  and the list continues still he is SHAYM JEE WHO HAS CHANGED BECAUSE OF THE  BABY ! YEAH RIGHT KHUSHI !  THE MOST DISLIKE DLINE FO TODAY " SHAYM JE BHEE DI KA KITNA KHAYAL RAKHRAHY HAIN " REALLY KHUSHI ? Angry

ARNAV SEEMS TO SENSE SOME THING FISHY !

AND ANJALI THE LESS I SAY THE BETTER SHE IS THE PAIN A HYPOCRITE A BIG TIME LOOSER NO WONDER SHE IS STUCK SO WELL WITH THIS SNAKE !

THE WHOLE FAMILY PAMPERS BABY ANJALI TO EAT OuchAngryOuchDADI  ANJALI SHAYM PLZ  SOME ONE JUST THROW THEM OUT OF RM

ARNAV KHUSHIS   PACIFIED ME Embarrassed

DEEP BREATH IN AND OUT ,,WAITING FOR MONDAY . HOPEFULLY THIS ANJALI NONSENSE WILLEND SOON LEADING TO A NICE ASRHI TRACK . PERIOD!

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 07 September 2012 at 10:07am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207crazyaddictionSarun_4everpaayaalThithliDhostbidzaditi07lazylad8-FauZinandu_2007twisted_beenzBeautyForAshesProngsPadsMoony

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I can't write my opinion today because after reading Live Update, I decided to skip today's episode. I'm kind of done with IPK until they show the track they have promised to show. Until then, it's reading live update only. I will continue with my FF and SS because I believe Arnav and Khushi have enormous potential as characters. And since Rewind is ending and Pride and Love does not have Anjali, it's no problem for me to write. 

For those readers who asked me why did I not include Anjali in Pride and Love, this is why. I started Pride & Love on June 10, 2012. At that time, everyone was happy with Anjali. But I saw this coming. I always felt this brother-sister bond is unnatural from the beginning of the serial. However, when I tried to tell that in the forum, I was bashed to no end for not seeing the beautiful bond between siblings. But now you are seeing what I saw. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207Atyayamimuskushikumarinandu_2007iritzlazylad8-FauZiIllGetOverIpkBeautyForAshes

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

I can't write my opinion today because after reading Live Update, I decided to skip today's episode. I'm kind of done with IPK until they show the track they have promised to show. Until then, it's reading live update only. I will continue with my FF and SS because I believe Arnav and Khushi have enormous potential as characters. And since Rewind is ending and Pride and Love does not have Anjali, it's no problem for me to write. 

For those readers who asked me why did I not include Anjali in Pride and Love, this is why. I started Pride & Love on June 10, 2012. At that time, everyone was happy with Anjali. But I saw this coming. I always felt this brother-sister bond is unnatural from the beginning of the serial. However, when I tried to tell that in the forum, I was bashed to no end for not seeing the beautiful bond between siblings. But now you are seeing what I saw. 

BEAUTIFUL  BROTHER SISTER BONDOuch   ANJALIS IS A KALA DHABBHA ON SISTER'S NAME 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207meghavnnandu_2007IllGetOverIpk

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Ab ke (Sajan)Shyam Saawan Mein
Aag Lagegi (Badan)Anjali Mein
Khushi Barsegi
Magar Tarsege, Sajan, Mil Na Sakenge Do Man, Ek Hi Aangan Mein

With the forum in a furious mode today, with so much attention being lavished on our lovely Di - I had to
take a moment to compose myself and my thoughts..so that I could analyze what is happening here.

Yesterday, I had likened Shyam to a drug; a drug that Anjali has gotten so used to; that she cannot live
without it. Such is the master planning of the schemer...she cant let go; unless, that drug wears off, and wear off it will.
When she lost her parents, she experienced severe isolation; the people who picked her pieces up; gave her so much attention, that she got used
to being molly coddled, got used to being that center of attraction and always wanted to be. She likes to be that precious princess..so yes, she does
not like it when her brother's attention is diverted to Khushi and when her husbande desired that same Khushi. How she is able to tolerate Khushi, is the one
dilemma I still have...if I have understood her character right...my feeling is that it just a pretense to ensure her status in her house. And yes, she does
not have once ounce of sympathy from me, because she failed - first as a mother, second as a sister and third as a human being...a wife I wont talk about, because
I dont think she really was on...it was a just a relationship of convenience, dependence to say the least.

Now coming to KKGSR, I didnt think there was anything wrong with what she was thinking. In fact she is thinking out of her maternal instinct, something that even Anjali is not thinking about..
and KKG is not even a mom yet. What is her thought process? Maybe the child made the difference, maybe the loss of child has made Shyam see reason...its always the child isnt it? Secondly, its about Arnav..
Di needs to be happy...and what is making her happy? She was always this way; self sacrificing. Not trying to defend whether what she is doing or going to do right or wrong; just trying to reason
that, this is how she thinks. Would you rather see someone you love die / suffer or would you give them the one thing they are asking for? I think you would give them what they want; to just see them happy.
KKG even said yesterday; In Anjali's case, people give up on life, and her "tiredness" - which I akin to all her sufferings due to Shyam are nothing compared to what Anjali has gone through...again what? Loss
of child - a mother speaking, or the instinct speaking. Now Arnav is not going to be happy...and this will lead to an argument and a disagreement for sure...but then the focus is back on the leads..cause
then Shyam has entered...and then we face their past. Its story set up now for the long term; so lets be patient Ladies!

Random Thoughts
Yes, the Anji-Shyam scene was too long but needed for Khushi to discover them.
Why are the brothers going to consult an OB-GYN? Isnt the woman supposed to accompany at least to see who her new doc is? 21st century anyone?
I am pretty confident that the story will move back to Arnav and Khushi...its their battle to fight...its just a matter of time; Poojali is not going to UK is she? Its the leads they are promoting and the leads
will be back in focus...lets be patient. Of this week, Friday's episode was weak; but lets face it, we cant have good days all the time can we?
Where are the promos for the MahaEpisode? Is it happening?

Finally - Sorry to see you leave Deepali! Wish you all the best!
CVs - are we getting another Payal - or like mamaji - she gets the bunk?

Edited by droopy_asleep - 07 September 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pav1977bsp0207AtyaycrazyaddictionpaayaalGirlOfFirelazylad8-FauZitwisted_beenzIllGetOverIpkBeautyForAshesProngsPadsMoony

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

So continuing on this vein tonite here on DC .. some of our writers are donning the role of characters in IPK .. & tonite they will write their view of the story or the episode analysis from that characters POV ..

An attempt to give you a behind the lens look at the characters thot process & the directors vision of that character.

What a Cool concept. I am already loving this..Smile.

Bring it on. We are ready .. <whistles>

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionmeghavnpaayaalnandu_2007lazylad8-FauZitwisted_beenzIllGetOverIpkBeautyForAshes

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Maham,

My comments in blue...

I just wish Cvs make khushi a bit aware and mature , we knw she has a heart of gold but she should not forget shaym tried to kill  arnav he molested her he is a murderer  and the list continues still he is SHAYM JEE WHO HAS CHANGED BECAUSE OF THE  BABY ! YEAH RIGHT KHUSHI !  THE MOST DISLIKE DLINE FO TODAY " SHAYM JE BHEE DI KA KITNA KHAYAL RAKHRAHY HAIN " REALLY KHUSHI ? Angry

I know right!!  But this is sooo Kushi.  She always tries to see good in people. Always willing to give one more chance. Never holds grudge.. This is what she did with Arnav also. 
Again, I am hoping she will still be alert around Shyam and not trust him completely. 
Right now her priority seems to be "Make Anjali feel better, get her back on her foot healthy and happpy". And she see Shyam is the magical wand that is needed..  

ARNAV SEEMS TO SENSE SOME THING FISHY !

Really hope so. He already has so many clues , that  looks like he is ignoring.. 
He suspected a presence of someone in two occations. One by the pool side and one at night when he went to meet Kushi. He did not follow up on this. He saw some loose wire in the house, which according to him is not used for anything.. No follow up on this either.. 
Atleast today, it looks like Arnav is checking with a gyno why his sister is on and off these days LOL. So it is start..  But like all the other cases, I fear that CVs will drop this lead also.. 

AND ANJALI THE LESS I SAY THE BETTER SHE IS THE PAIN A HYPOCRITE A BIG TIME LOOSER NO WONDER SHE IS STUCK SO WELL WITH THIS SNAKE !
THE WHOLE FAMILY PAMPERS BABY ANJALI TO EAT OuchAngryOuchDADI  ANJALI SHAYM PLZ  SOME ONE JUST THROW THEM OUT OF RM

I donno where CVs are going with Anjali character.. 

DEEP BREATH IN AND OUT ,,WAITING FOR MONDAY . HOPEFULLY THIS ANJALI NONSENSE WILLEND SOON LEADING TO A NICE ASRHI TRACK . PERIOD!

Smile.  Next week  may be more of Shyam re-entry. Also Garima and Bhuaji is heading to RM. Kushi/Arnav rift etc etc .. So definetly deep breaths in and out for me too Wink.

Have a lovely weekend
Radha

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207crazyaddictionmeghavnaditi07lazylad8-FauZitwisted_beenzredwine1BeautyForAshesProngsPadsMoonyIllGetOverIpk

Go to top