Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut: September 7, 2012 (Page 13)

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

Post cannot be quoted.

Megz...ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnBeautyForAshes

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Post cannot be quoted.

amazing Saaru...amazing...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Originally posted by bidz

thanks bella  ! look at yr write up girl its brilliant brilliant ! i did post a msg some pages back .neeways ya the show is gona come back on track.
mishti's spoiiler gives me  ahint of naraz dulha dulhan on their own shaadi hahahahaha

arre wahDay Dreaming May be he will kiss her lips in anger. kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

i hope he does it this time kkgsr's  expression willbe worth a million dollars and asr's passion oh lalal

i was talking to my cuz abt it n she went   u r so cheap !Confused

arre making up after a huge fight is the most fun to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

thanks bella  ! look at yr write up girl its brilliant brilliant ! i did post a msg some pages back .neeways ya the show is gona come back on track.
mishti's spoiiler gives me  ahint of naraz dulha dulhan on their own shaadi hahahahaha

arre wahDay Dreaming May be he will kiss her lips in anger. kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

guttery buttery delicious lol...  what if we are ditched ???ConfusedBroken Heart

then we will curse the CVsWink Par we have to admit it is more fun when they fight. The passion that comes out is too much to handle. Bring it on I say.

Payalia, hi!

bidz u into ny other forum apart from IPK ???

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 08 September 2012 at 8:37am
kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kushikumari

Khushi - Let's look at it this way. Had Khushi not been the way she is, she wouldn't have fallen in love with ASR. So let her be yaar. It's OK.
Saaru, need more gifs.Tongue

BTW, I know your love for Shyamu, so didn't sympathize with you for donning Shyam's characterWink

Goodness Bidz!!!!
you can't compare ASR with shyam!!!! 

where am I comparing sweetheart. If you have read my posts, you know I can never do that. I was trying to chill people. Khushi forgives people easily. That is all I was trying to emphasize. I know you are mad. I was upset too. But just look at it from the view of story progression. Yes, even I would have been happier if Anjali had been responsible for getting Shyam back. But we know now that Khushi is responsible. Can we do anything about it? No. So lets just move on. That's my only point...

Nope, not a thing we can do about it!!! Not our story!! Big smile An extremely lame way of bringing creepwa back...  Forgiving is wonderful Bidz, will never ignore such a wonderful quality... But, and its a big one, there has to be a learning from experiences. That is what life is about. even in IPK, everyone seems to learn and lead their life based on experiences. Kushi too, to some extent has molded her character based on past experiences. So why this stump in growth to her character now? And for some one with strong moral values, how could she be shown to think this way? Not getting that part...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnbidzredwine1

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Beena's Post

Subhadra Malik

Yeh mat Bhuliye Dadi hai hum. Aapke babuji ki Ma.

(Do not forget I am grandma. Your Fathers mother)

Nowadays the younger generation does not have any respect for the older  generation. They are being defiant. Where has the respect gone? I go away  for 14 years and my grandchildren have changed so much that I cannot  recognize them anymore. I had left everything, be it money, aish-o-aaram, and  went to live in a ashram never to come back. But destiny has plans of its  own. I am forced to leave my self exile. Am I leaving this self exile for  me? NO WAY.. My Grandchildren need me.

My Grandson-in-law asked me to help  him get his wife back. He comes over and tells me that I can fix everything  for them. For the sake of my grand daughter and to save my grandson to make  the same mistake again I have decided to give up my self exile.

I still remember the day I came into shantivan. NO one was expecting me but  this girl opened the door. Her face and eyes reminded of her. Yes, that woman... who is responsible for ruining my family. Destroying the very existence of  something called family. That woman, who not only took my son away, but also indirectly had my Daughter-in-law killed.. Huh, my daughter-in-law, such a  weak person. Could not deal with a small infidelity from her husband. She  should have stayed strong and dealt with this. Instead, what she did... she went ahead and killed herself. Well this girl.. who is this girl and why is she  having so much freedom in the house. I need to find out.. Nobody is home.  Hmm... Manorama is here. Hey bhagwan what a pest she is. I cant tolerate her  language or her behaviour. Is this a way a Khandani aurat behaves.. oh how  can I forget she is not khandani. A mere servant given the position of a  princess.

Finally Devyani. Oh she has not changed much. Oh is that my grandson. Oh my  he is become so big and he looks so much like my son. He touched my feet.  Dveyani has taught him well.I am pleased to see that I still have that kind  of authority over him. Devyani introduced me Aakash's wife. She also  introduced me to the girl who welcomed me home.

What is this Devyani.. You  are telling me that this girl who looks like her is my granddaughter-in-law.  My Arnav's wife. I do not accept her. Is this the same woman who ruined my  granddaughter's life? Nope she is not welcome in MY house or MY family. I  need to talk to Arnav about this. I need to explain him that she is not  acceptable and I am his DADI.. he will listen.

He is not the same grandson. He is not the same Arnav. He had defied me to  support his wife. That girl of a wife. Cant he see that I cannot tolerate  her. Now this girl is snooping around the house and looking at MY family's  things. Who gave her the right to even touch MY Son's stuff. I need to talk  to Devyani about this. Good everyone is in the hall. Devyani who gave her  the right to touch MY son and daughter-in-law's stuff. Arnav said so what?  What does he mean so what. He is supporting her again and everyone is  looking. Hmm... so he is the hukum ka ikka in this house. The ultimate  power. I will show you who the ultimate power is? I am your DADI. Your  father's mother. I need to ask if I have any powers. Let me ask in front of all. Let them know as well. So Arnav do I have any authority or not. What.. Did I hear him right. Did he just put her at the same pedestal as me? This Girl.

I need to do what I came here to do. Bring Damadji back into this house and get rid of this filth. What is devyani thinking? Why is she supporting that girl and not her damaad. He is such a wonderful person and loves my grandaughter to bits. Arnav wants to keep his unwed so called wife here but will not bring in the lawful husband of Anjali? Where is the justice in this? To keep this s**t here, he is even ready to marry her in vedic ways which he does not believe in?

What jaadu tona she has done to him. Well let me find out about her family. What did she say her mother's name is Garima. Is she the same.. No NO... First the mother, now daughter is playing the same game with MY family. but I need to confirm is she the same Garima? She will have to come see me. I will find out then.

She has not met me yet. Each time she avoids me I have a feeling that she is the same person. At least I am happy about one thing that Khushi is not her daughter but is her niece.

Anjali.. my poor Anjali has to face so much. She is going through a rough patch. She has lost her baby. But this gives me a opening to bring damaadji home. Let me tell Arnav. what did he just say? This is his house and his rules.so it is not my house then. I need to make this mine and create circumstances to bring my lovely, beloved damaadji home. It is time that I have a proper discussion with him. Arnav I know how much Damaadji loves his wife. He came crying to me at the ashram and I have seen the love in his eyes. And what is the proof that you have that he is a bad person. He tried to kill you? What is the proof. I will not beleive anything against him. This is the same thing that happened 14 years ago. Just like this everyone blamed my son and not the other woman. Here history is repeating itself. You all are blaming my damaadji and not blaming the woman who is standing next to you.

I have hated that woman and I hate this girl. This time I will see to it that the end is different. This time I will make sure that I am proved right. This time I will make sure that MY family can move my way. This time I will not let me son suffer as he suffered 14 years ago. Arnav You are wrong. Then and Now. But there is a vast difference between then and now. Then I used emotions, now I will use my intellect and not be swayed by emotions to take any descision.

THIS TIME... YES THIS TIME, TIME IS WITH ME AND
THIS TIME I WILL WIN.

Beenz...ClapClap

wat an amazing write up...still don't love the dadi though..Wink

this time...yes this time, time is with me & this time i will win...ClapClap...brings out the true nature of dadi..Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariGirlOfFireiritzredwine1

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Khushi - Let's look at it this way. Had Khushi not been the way she is, she wouldn't have fallen in love with ASR. So let her be yaar. It's OK.
Saaru, need more gifs.Tongue

BTW, I know your love for Shyamu, so didn't sympathize with you for donning Shyam's characterWink

Goodness Bidz!!!!
you can't compare ASR with shyam!!!! 

where am I comparing sweetheart. If you have read my posts, you know I can never do that. I was trying to chill people. Khushi forgives people easily. That is all I was trying to emphasize. I know you are mad. I was upset too. But just look at it from the view of story progression. Yes, even I would have been happier if Anjali had been responsible for getting Shyam back. But we know now that Khushi is responsible. Can we do anything about it? No. So lets just move on. That's my only point...

Nope, not a thing we can do about it!!! Not our story!! Big smile An extremely lame way of bringing creepwa back...  Forgiving is wonderful Bidz, will never ignore such a wonderful quality... But, and its a big one, there has to be a learning from experiences. That is what life is about. even in IPK, everyone seems to learn and lead their life based on experiences. Kushi too, to some extent has molded her character based on past experiences. So why this stump in growth to her character now? And for some one with strong moral values, how could she be shown to think this way? Not getting that part...

Very valid points. But I still say just let it be. We both love the show, so let us just live with it, instead of complaining. This is their way of creating some tension between Arshi. Now you'll ask, couldn't there have been other ways to do it? Of course, there were! But Shyam's equation brings out a passion in Arnav like none other. So, I say bring it onSmile 

Edited by bidz - 08 September 2012 at 8:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariGirlOfFire

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

guttery buttery delicious lol...  what if we are ditched ???ConfusedBroken Heart

then we will curse the CVsWink Par we have to admit it is more fun when they fight. The passion that comes out is too much to handle. Bring it on I say.

Payalia, hi!

bidz u into ny other forum apart from IPK ???

nope! why do you ask?

Go to top