Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut: September 7, 2012 - Page 2

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Nothing much to write for todays episode .

I just wish Cvs make khushi a bit aware and mature , we knw she has a heart of gold but she should not forget shaym tried to kill  arnav he molested her he is a murderer  and the list continues still he is SHAYM JEE WHO HAS CHANGED BECAUSE OF THE  BABY ! YEAH RIGHT KHUSHI !  THE MOST DISLIKE DLINE FO TODAY " SHAYM JE BHEE DI KA KITNA KHAYAL RAKHRAHY HAIN " REALLY KHUSHI ? ðŸ˜¡

ARNAV SEEMS TO SENSE SOME THING FISHY !

AND ANJALI THE LESS I SAY THE BETTER SHE IS THE PAIN A HYPOCRITE A BIG TIME LOOSER NO WONDER SHE IS STUCK SO WELL WITH THIS SNAKE !

THE WHOLE FAMILY PAMPERS BABY ANJALI TO EAT ðŸ˜¡DADI  ANJALI SHAYM PLZ  SOME ONE JUST THROW THEM OUT OF RM

ARNAV KHUSHIS   PACIFIED ME 😳

DEEP BREATH IN AND OUT ,,WAITING FOR MONDAY . HOPEFULLY THIS ANJALI NONSENSE WILLEND SOON LEADING TO A NICE ASRHI TRACK . PERIOD!

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I can't write my opinion today because after reading Live Update, I decided to skip today's episode. I'm kind of done with IPK until they show the track they have promised to show. Until then, it's reading live update only. I will continue with my FF and SS because I believe Arnav and Khushi have enormous potential as characters. And since Rewind is ending and Pride and Love does not have Anjali, it's no problem for me to write. 

For those readers who asked me why did I not include Anjali in Pride and Love, this is why. I started Pride & Love on June 10, 2012. At that time, everyone was happy with Anjali. But I saw this coming. I always felt this brother-sister bond is unnatural from the beginning of the serial. However, when I tried to tell that in the forum, I was bashed to no end for not seeing the beautiful bond between siblings. But now you are seeing what I saw. 
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: tia.o

I can't write my opinion today because after reading Live Update, I decided to skip today's episode. I'm kind of done with IPK until they show the track they have promised to show. Until then, it's reading live update only. I will continue with my FF and SS because I believe Arnav and Khushi have enormous potential as characters. And since Rewind is ending and Pride and Love does not have Anjali, it's no problem for me to write. 

For those readers who asked me why did I not include Anjali in Pride and Love, this is why. I started Pride & Love on June 10, 2012. At that time, everyone was happy with Anjali. But I saw this coming. I always felt this brother-sister bond is unnatural from the beginning of the serial. However, when I tried to tell that in the forum, I was bashed to no end for not seeing the beautiful bond between siblings. But now you are seeing what I saw. 

BEAUTIFUL  BROTHER SISTER BOND   ANJALIS IS A KALA DHABBHA ON SISTER'S NAME 
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ab ke (Sajan)Shyam Saawan Mein
Aag Lagegi (Badan)Anjali Mein
Khushi Barsegi
Magar Tarsege, Sajan, Mil Na Sakenge Do Man, Ek Hi Aangan Mein

With the forum in a furious mode today, with so much attention being lavished on our lovely Di - I had to
take a moment to compose myself and my thoughts..so that I could analyze what is happening here.

Yesterday, I had likened Shyam to a drug; a drug that Anjali has gotten so used to; that she cannot live
without it. Such is the master planning of the schemer...she cant let go; unless, that drug wears off, and wear off it will.
When she lost her parents, she experienced severe isolation; the people who picked her pieces up; gave her so much attention, that she got used
to being molly coddled, got used to being that center of attraction and always wanted to be. She likes to be that precious princess..so yes, she does
not like it when her brother's attention is diverted to Khushi and when her husbande desired that same Khushi. How she is able to tolerate Khushi, is the one
dilemma I still have...if I have understood her character right...my feeling is that it just a pretense to ensure her status in her house. And yes, she does
not have once ounce of sympathy from me, because she failed - first as a mother, second as a sister and third as a human being...a wife I wont talk about, because
I dont think she really was on...it was a just a relationship of convenience, dependence to say the least.

Now coming to KKGSR, I didnt think there was anything wrong with what she was thinking. In fact she is thinking out of her maternal instinct, something that even Anjali is not thinking about..
and KKG is not even a mom yet. What is her thought process? Maybe the child made the difference, maybe the loss of child has made Shyam see reason...its always the child isnt it? Secondly, its about Arnav..
Di needs to be happy...and what is making her happy? She was always this way; self sacrificing. Not trying to defend whether what she is doing or going to do right or wrong; just trying to reason
that, this is how she thinks. Would you rather see someone you love die / suffer or would you give them the one thing they are asking for? I think you would give them what they want; to just see them happy.
KKG even said yesterday; In Anjali's case, people give up on life, and her "tiredness" - which I akin to all her sufferings due to Shyam are nothing compared to what Anjali has gone through...again what? Loss
of child - a mother speaking, or the instinct speaking. Now Arnav is not going to be happy...and this will lead to an argument and a disagreement for sure...but then the focus is back on the leads..cause
then Shyam has entered...and then we face their past. Its story set up now for the long term; so lets be patient Ladies!

Random Thoughts
Yes, the Anji-Shyam scene was too long but needed for Khushi to discover them.
Why are the brothers going to consult an OB-GYN? Isnt the woman supposed to accompany at least to see who her new doc is? 21st century anyone?
I am pretty confident that the story will move back to Arnav and Khushi...its their battle to fight...its just a matter of time; Poojali is not going to UK is she? Its the leads they are promoting and the leads
will be back in focus...lets be patient. Of this week, Friday's episode was weak; but lets face it, we cant have good days all the time can we?
Where are the promos for the MahaEpisode? Is it happening?

Finally - Sorry to see you leave Deepali! Wish you all the best!
CVs - are we getting another Payal - or like mamaji - she gets the bunk?
Edited by droopy_asleep - 11 years ago
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So continuing on this vein tonite here on DC .. some of our writers are donning the role of characters in IPK .. & tonite they will write their view of the story or the episode analysis from that characters POV ..

An attempt to give you a behind the lens look at the characters thot process & the directors vision of that character.

What a Cool concept. I am already loving this..😊.

Bring it on. We are ready .. <whistles>

ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maham,

My comments in blue...

I just wish Cvs make khushi a bit aware and mature , we knw she has a heart of gold but she should not forget shaym tried to kill  arnav he molested her he is a murderer  and the list continues still he is SHAYM JEE WHO HAS CHANGED BECAUSE OF THE  BABY ! YEAH RIGHT KHUSHI !  THE MOST DISLIKE DLINE FO TODAY " SHAYM JE BHEE DI KA KITNA KHAYAL RAKHRAHY HAIN " REALLY KHUSHI ? ðŸ˜¡

I know right!!  But this is sooo Kushi.  She always tries to see good in people. Always willing to give one more chance. Never holds grudge.. This is what she did with Arnav also. 
Again, I am hoping she will still be alert around Shyam and not trust him completely. 
Right now her priority seems to be "Make Anjali feel better, get her back on her foot healthy and happpy". And she see Shyam is the magical wand that is needed..  

Really hope so. He already has so many clues , that  looks like he is ignoring.. 
He suspected a presence of someone in two occations. One by the pool side and one at night when he went to meet Kushi. He did not follow up on this. He saw some loose wire in the house, which according to him is not used for anything.. No follow up on this either.. 
Atleast today, it looks like Arnav is checking with a gyno why his sister is on and off these days ðŸ˜†. So it is start..  But like all the other cases, I fear that CVs will drop this lead also.. 

AND ANJALI THE LESS I SAY THE BETTER SHE IS THE PAIN A HYPOCRITE A BIG TIME LOOSER NO WONDER SHE IS STUCK SO WELL WITH THIS SNAKE !
THE WHOLE FAMILY PAMPERS BABY ANJALI TO EAT ðŸ˜¡DADI  ANJALI SHAYM PLZ  SOME ONE JUST THROW THEM OUT OF RM

I donno where CVs are going with Anjali character.. 

DEEP BREATH IN AND OUT ,,WAITING FOR MONDAY . HOPEFULLY THIS ANJALI NONSENSE WILLEND SOON LEADING TO A NICE ASRHI TRACK . PERIOD!

😊.  Next week  may be more of Shyam re-entry. Also Garima and Bhuaji is heading to RM. Kushi/Arnav rift etc etc .. So definetly deep breaths in and out for me too ðŸ˜‰.

Have a lovely weekend
Radha
dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

A disappointing filler episode...nothing much to write about.

After a week of comparitively good episodes, this is not how I expected the week to end. The only progress in the story was Khushi realizing that Shyam has managed to bypass security and is meeting Anjali. She ponders if she should tell Arnav about it and make another request for Shyam's return. On the other hand Arnav smells something fishy with Anjali's sudden recovery. I am hoping that he has begun to connect dots and decided to investigate his sister's fall and has gone to confirm his suspicions with the doctor.

I must admit it is episodes like these that tend to frustate me because they tend to stretch the logic behind character sketches in order to move the story. Here my questions to all the upbeat folks on this thread and CVs

1) There is immense negativity amongst viewer with regards to Anjali's character. Why would you dedicate an entire slow moving episode to that character and its tantrums  to further irk the viewers? I can understand that you do not want to focus on the lead all the time, I would love to have monologues/dialogues from other characters for example nani and mami to show how they are looking at this crisis, Aakash as to why he is doubting Arnav's decision when he trusts Payal's accusation. Why are they wasting precious tv time? Do they not understand masses will not accept Shyam-Anjali coochie cooing at this point in story. It would be intriguing to me if nurse informed Aakash or Mamiji about Shyam / or they saw him leave and they let it slide just this once at the same time wondering how they should proceed.( if they should inform Arnav, recheck security, investigate...)

2)I fail to understand why Indian tv tends to equate golden heart with naivity and stupidity (the only exception is Arnav). You have a character that lusts after you,lies to your husband about your relationship with him, tricks you to get the will signed, divorces your sister in law to prove his love for you, kidnaps your husband and tries to burn him alive, leaves you to die on the road by the hands of your unwitting husband, calls you demented nymphomaniac publically, rips your character and your family's honor apart when you accuse him (this is only the list of atrocities that Khushi is aware of) and yet you think he is redeemable and he should be let around your vunerable sister in law. Instead of trusting your smart husband who is trying to wean her off her dependency, you are actually are advocating getting the object of that dependency. What makes you think he will not harm your husband or his sister for that matter again. Does it occur to you how he managed to get in the house or if he has done the same in the past?  There is something unforgivable about Khushi even considering it that made my bile rise. I would have understood if Khushi did this before Anjali ate anything but after...😕😕😕😕😕

3)It seems that Shyam has not only has a silver tongue but also has a way with the working class. He manages to get every single employee of ASR on his corner...HP, nurse, security folks, people at Mr Roy's office, immensely loyal kidnappers/murderers...the list continues. Somehow that does not seem probable to me. It would make sense if he met Anjali when nurse was out for lunch but the nurse actually allowing him to sneak in...not done.

4) Right from the beginning of the story, the show has made a strong case for the divine power guiding/pushing mortal characters towards thier destiny. It was something that was very unique about the show and I liked it. Apparently that divine power has given up and decided to go on vacation.

The success of every show lies in intriguing characters played by ace actors, strong storyline and a balance in emotions. You do not want to make it too romantic and flighty, it comes across mushy. You do not want to make it too angsty and cruel, it puts people off and appeals only to a certain cross section of viewers. It is amazing to me that the show has got almost all the basic ingredients but they are unable to dish out palatable fare on a regular basis.
Edited by dramacrazy12 - 11 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My Thoughts:😳

An over Authoritative Anji emerges out on seeing shyam behind the closed doors...she reminds the nurse'"dint I tell u to keep the door opened??? ' Perhaps Anji had forgotten that "The doors we open n close each day decide the lives we live "!!!! She is a selective cheater ' cheating her one n only hope [who once was]' her chotte!!!

An over clever or I would say a cleverly disguised man shyam walks in along with his backpack full of lies ' saying "I cannot see u in this condition sahiba!!! Did I not tell u to stop crying?" Oh wait!!!...he just din stop with that did he? Continues his deceiving talks 'making her eat the food he had brought along...  gives her pinch of venom again saying "how can U be healthy without eating anything?"'this was definitely way too sarcastic according to me ' he did mean that she looked much better even without eating or drinking!!! He is in a hurry to get back to the RM as early as possible!!! Poor soul Anji who is lost in his honey coated lies gives an expression for a thousand dollar!!! The proud Patni kinda look I mean!!! B*TCH u r being Ditched!!! Wake up doll peleeejj!!!

Shyamji's mind voice [the voice of his head] revealing us his evil doesn't make much difference... as his thoughts are quite well understood even without any of it!!!

Boom!!! All the sweet deceiving talks' ends' on the continuous alarming knocks of the door by the Nurse!!!

The entire Raizada clan walks towards Anji's room '. Tadan--tadan!!! 

"But there are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors" ' Anji stops n prevents them [excluding dadi] from knowing the unknown!!! The door that's recently developed btw the siblings' which the so called delusional one is aware of and the emotional one is unaware of ' now this really makes me wanna shout like A king who orders "let the doors be opened" ' n yeah to some extent it did today'. The Emotional one quickly catches up with the immediate change of behavior he sees with Di when she readily agrees to dine together!!! Whoa!!! ASR smelled something fishy!! B4 he cud catch up the mystery 'the good I mean the ever good one khushi jumps in happily n takes her Di who is her top priority list now..

In the Dining table' everybody around Anji is showing soo much of love by giving her and feeding her with all her favorite foods' but I believe nothing of this crap is entering inside her brains ' n this is not the love she needs' she is just dancing to their tunes just to save her hubby from getting caught while the Di's chotte is happily looking at her enjoying all the love'n the ever good one is happy seeing her hubby happy!!!

OMG!!Finally'Khushi in ignorance gives ASR a hint pulling him back from the emotional ground ' she says "all of a sudden Di seems to be happy, definitely there's gotta be some medicine that has done the miracle" ASR says ill get back the medicine that had done his Di happy!!! *claps *claps meee :)!! Duh-uh again Anji calls her chotte to sit beside her with all fake...Fake... fake' fake... fake... love!!! N the result of her ugly lies...She stumbles... What a quick answer by Devi Maiyya!!! *claps *claps me :)!!! Dadi the evil one stops Arshi from taking Anji to her room!!!

Khushi Kumari Gupta asks the nurse reg the medicine!! She is curious to know what made her Di so happy!!! I was literally jumping in joy when KKG witnessed the SHADOW again!!! Damn the nurse saved!!! Yet again she had another chance... she saw shyamji walking out ' k... that's it ' am stopping here am not going to talk abt KKG as am a little not okay with her thinking in bringing back shyamji!!! "No one else cares. Why should you?" dear darling innocent khushi!!!

Btw I liked the cute convo of ARSHI by the end'. Loved when Aakash paved way for the couple to talk alone ' that's nice gesture!!

to be updated..

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

Nothing much to write for todays episode .

ARNAV KHUSHIS   PACIFIED ME 😳

maham,
haven't seen the episode yet, and will not be able to come to the forum most of today. Did Khushi really say that??? ðŸ˜² looks like we got an anjali-centric episode?
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Posts Ritz, Megha and Saru!

@Megha:
Will Khushi convince Arnav to get Shyam back home?
Yes, I believe she will, out of the goodness of heart and sacrificial nature and presumed guilt of putting her in that spot she will.

- Will Khushi be VICTIMIZED again?

Yes, she will be; we need to see her that way, in order for Arnav's brain to work to defend her honor and Garima's eventually.

- Will Khushi ever break?

Yes, she will when it comes to her mother. That will be her breaking point...I remember her saying once that I can tolerate any insult or injury but my parents and my sister cannot...when her mother's honor is questioned; she will break and it will be long road for Arnav to bring back her esteem, self confidence and spunk back.