My name is Kirti BTW!

thanx kirti wait and watch for the ending
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by MaaNeeTLuV

pls do send me too... 

i wouldn't miss you choti
Originally posted by trishnawaliya

plz continue but its request from excel college y not u change it to mount college...

thanks 4 pm

welcome dear

i have change maurya into mount
Originally posted by --Rose--

Lovely concept:-):-) very nice:-):-):-) update soon:-)

thanx dear
Originally posted by Rmuk

Wow lovely concept dear, update soon waiting for first ur updates.

thanx dear
sorry 4 late reply but i was not available to online
really buddy nice concept
waiting 4 update
cont soon
Originally posted by bellaaa

sorry 4 late reply but i was not available to online
really buddy nice concept
waiting 4 update
cont soon

it ok dear

glad you liked it

Part-1

Excel and mount two of the most popular colleges of Mumbai situated across road with former having rich high-class boys as student and latter having extremely talent hard-working girls as students, yet having friendly ties, students of both colleges used to roam in either of them freely.

That's how they first met and then their journey began

Flashback begins

Abhay's pov

During the start of the final semester before a psychology exam I went to the maurya library to study for 2 reasons-first, our own library was always crowded and second was pretty girls.

I made way to the library helpdesk were I saw her wearing a red knee length doing some work on computer which for some reason attracted me.

Sexy I called out and asked her cognitive psychology by Robert Sternberg .she stopped her work and looked at me and asked are you from excel?

Yes, any problem with that? I replied

Yes, you guys have a big library with around 90,000 books yet you guys come to our library which as around 30,000 books to study. You know what Richie rich I know that you guys only come here not to study but to stare and drool on girls she said

Well I admit my true reason for studying in maurya was girls but to admit this in front of a girl who understands the psyche of a guy was a no-no. She should be a psychiatrist I thought and then replied her No it is not truth

Listen, Richie rich you are not smart as you think you are

I interrupt her in between and said no I am smart as can't listen to such things about myself by a smarty like her.

See you can't even admit the truth, you are a fool and I won't go out for coffee date with you she said

I wouldn't take you out for a coffee date sexy and I am not a fool I replied and asked her why she thinks of me as a fool.

Because you won't take me out for a coffee date she replied

Ok fine sexy will you go out on a coffee date with me today? I asked her

Sure, after 5:30 as my working hour will end by then she replied

Cool I said and went to take the book and study for the exams. After sometime I felt her gaze on me and looked at her.

Piya's pov

As I saw him going to studying I don't know why I was staring at him instead of doing my work and check him out, he was looking dashing in a black shirt with 3 buttons open and blue jeans. I blushed for a while and then saw him looking at me for a while; I instantly knew that he knew that I was staring at him; embarrassed I started doing my work waiting for clock to struck 5:30.

Abhay's pov

Did I just saw her blushing but why was she blushing looking at me I thought. Of course, she had checked me out and no one can resist abhay raichand's charm even a smarty like her. God when will time struck 5:30 I wondered and went back to study for once I actually studied and not for once looked at the girls.

Precap- abhiya first date

I hope I didn't disappoint you guys. Do criticizes if it bad so that I work on it and improve. Waiting for your comments