Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My Prediction: Arnav Will Not Be Angry But... (Page 5)

mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
nycc post !!
and totally agreeing wid all ur points =D

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
very true hetal..
for story to move forward shyamu has to be in RM..
nothing new, Cvs using khushi for this dirty work

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Dont agree with what Khushi is planning to do - you must be kidding - bringing Shyam back.  Has she lost it? I dont care how understanding Arnav will be, but be sure, this is going to be a disaster and it will back fire on Khushi. He will tell Dadi, see, I told you, Khushi is really after me.Angry

Edited by lara3110 - 07 September 2012 at 6:14pm
whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Finally some positive topic over here! Thumbs Up

I agree.. I am with Khushi atm, as Shyam has to be back in RM to make the things worse for Raizada family, but better for us! Approve

I'm badly dying for a Rabba-Vey, and once Shyam is back, I'm sure we'll not get one, but a bunch of Rabba-Veys.. <33 HeartBlushingBlushing

I badly want to see Arnav being protective of Khushi in front of Shyam...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming And also NK & Arnav pairing up against creepwa! CoolApprove

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

LOL..well said...shyam is a necessary evil...with out which this story loses all its spice...but i guess lately the cvs spiced up the dish too much..LOL..hope they tone it down next week...Wink

Well... its a very old say..
"No matter how high the frog flies... it will anyhow land on the ground"

So no matter how much the spice up on that creep.. they will eventually make him taste the ground...

Originally posted by lazylad8

Originally posted by Arshi_IPKKND

can you please tell me what spoiler are u talking about?
Yes plz show us link or source of spoiler.

Originally posted by lara3110

Dont agree with what Khushi is planning to do - you must be kidding - bringing Shyam back.  Has she lost it? I dont care how understanding Arnav will be, but be sure, this is going to be a disaster and it will back fire on Khushi. He will tell Dadi, see, I told you, Khushi is really after me.Angry 

Well may be it will back fire... and yes may be dadi will think like that... but it doesnt matter because soon or later dadi will be out to with Shyam... the most important thing here is Arnav and Raizada family (Nani, NK, Mami, Lost Payal and Brainless Aakash)

Its them that we should think about... Nani and NK will have more respect for Khushi as despite pains she went through.. she kept her trauma aside and is bring Shyam back for the sake of their "Depressed" Anjali... It matters when they think as such and she will surely explain it to them... and thy hav alwiz listened to her...

didn't u witness the way NANI defended Khushi in front of that CHEAP dadi... so she will protect her all times... it will not back fire on their end...

And also.. sometimes to prove something.. u need to let yourself down... Flashback to the kidnapping scene... Khushi only made to put up the clues into a puzzle when she acted to be nice with Shyam... it killed her every second gave her sleepless nite... was disgusted about her existence... but in the end... she got her destiny..- Her Arnav

so take this as an example.. and see u will see what im trying to explain..

Originally posted by whiterose29

Finally some positive topic over here! Thumbs Up

I agree.. I am with Khushi atm, as Shyam has to be back in RM to make the things worse for Raizada family, but better for us! Approve

I'm badly dying for a Rabba-Vey, and once Shyam is back, I'm sure we'll not get one, but a bunch of Rabba-Veys.. <33 HeartBlushingBlushing

I badly want to see Arnav being protective of Khushi in front of Shyam...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming And also NK & Arnav pairing up against creepwa! CoolApprove

yup u see that will be classic rabba ve... its not Arnav's style to do anything by hiding.. i dnt wan to see him hiding and meeting up Khushi... bhai legal wife hai.. khulam khula kero... its going to be sooo interesting to see that Shyam dying 100 times every moment when she will be seen with ASR... though they might hav distance among themselves... but yes this time thr will be no sleeping in poolside... so Manorama and Shyam can rest at peace lolzzz...

I wan more meaningful Rabba Ve thn fluffy wans.. VMkerne mein bhi maza aayega LOL

Guys... this is just my POV... i don't expect anyone to agree with it.. nor i mean to hurt anyone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
nice post Smile
hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_fan1