Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My Prediction: Arnav Will Not Be Angry But... (Page 2)

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this post. Shaym must return in order for this track to move forward. 
Even if Khushi does bring Shaym back, Arnav wont misunderstand her. Their relationship has gotten way too strong for that. The CVs wont show them returning to square one. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
is dis happens i m ready to be happy... and we have to stop watching shyamlis chori chori chupke chupke drama
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetalmkn

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Looking at the spoiler today, I don't think Arnav will get angry...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Of course for awhile he will turn to be the great ASR... but eventually his anger will tame down as he knows she is doing this just for HIS SISTER... He will let his anger go away because he will respect her for being so caring towards Anjali... He will see the love for his sister in her eyes... the caring nature of Khushi... and the forgiving one too...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">He will just be upset that she opposed his decision... He had strictly and clearly mentioned no one and ABSOLUTELY no one is to bring that creep back... but he can't say anything to Khushi...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans M
S, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">The fact that she brought him back will make him feel like a loser in Shyam's eyes... He will also feel that she didn't trust him.. she didn't feel he could make things better...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">But like it or not.. I'm on Khushi's side... If Shyam doesn't come back to RM... a few things wont happen...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">1. You wont be able to see Arnav being protective over Khushi ...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">2. Marriage ceremonies won't go back on track as Anjali will still be chanting "Humein Shyamji Lauta Dho"</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">3. You wont be able to see all the Raizada's showing attitude towards Shyam...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">4. You wont be able to collect proof against Shyam...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">5. You wont see NK and Arnav pairing up.. well i didnt say Aakash coz he is useless...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">6. You wont see Manorama doing investigation... lolzz Manorama Bond :p</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">7. You wont see Khushi and Arnav getting closer trying to be safe from Shyam...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">8. Finally.. you wont see the Rabba Ve in separation...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">We all felt in love with the Rabba Ve when they haven't confessed... when they were struggling to understand the sudden emotion changes in them when they are near each other... So this separation (not that they wont marry but because Arnav will be upset with Khushi) will bring stronger Rabba Ve...</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ohh yes... and the last but not least..</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="4" color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">TRP INCREASING...</font>

Exactly
My love for khushi is way better and greater than hater toward Anjali
Yup I am also on khushi side
I so hope cvs at least put the past of garima and all aside and just concentrate on Shyam fiasco so that we can get to see all that you have mentioned In your post
And yeah Arnav will be upset over the fact that khushi yet can't see the true colors of Shyam because of her innocence
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Clap
eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Love your post !

I do agree with all your points and no for a fact this will be an amazing track.. yet the only thing thats annoying me is the fact we are taking forever to get there.. the anjali drama is putting people off.. LOL

arshii143

arshii143 Senior Member
arshii143
arshii143

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
absolutely true... when shyam will enter RM it'll nice to see arnav protecting khushi.. nd the rabba veys... Smile

n thanks for making a positive post.. fed up of the bashings posts everywhere..
hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Positive post...hope it goes this way...but why did they have to show Khushi thinking Shyam has changed? tha t was the word thing..lif they had shown Khushi telling Arnav howeve bad Shyam is he have to ge him for dis sake tha would have been better..dn u think?

i believe we all know how innocent and naive she is... she easily falls for anyone's tears... so its natural for her to think like that... and she knows Shyam is psycho... but she doesnt know he is such cheap to kill his own unborn...

another thing which probably you didn't notice... since they got Arnav and Shyam face to face... he has not tried to look or touch or smile at khushi... he didn't even utter a word... and since he was thrown out from RM... he never came disturbing Khushi...so i think its not wrong for her to think like that...

Originally posted by sweetnoori

Hi dear,,
dear nice post,soo when ever we see something bad or read bad news,,we start thinking negative right i cannt understand why not positive if khusshi will bring him thn definitly cv,s plan something greatt sure,,yaar soo alwyz depenz on cv,s bcoz thy k..Nows better thn us,,sooo nice dear bs yaar hv paitent and wait and watch,,, everything will fine yaar
Ur post is superb dear

Well yaa its best to have little patience... I just don't wan ppl to start jumping in conclusion about ASR's reaction when khushi brings shyam back... and she is so pure frm heart.. all she wants is Anjali to be fine because she knows Arnav will only be happy when Anjali is alright...

Originally posted by mepobaa

bang on baby..see one day shyam truth has to come and asr need to know the real anjlai..and true i think asr will marry kkg in a simple ceremony if me in next week..then it wl be either creeowa's entry ot rm or both..lovely post...ClapClapClapStarStarStarStar 

Ohh yea... another reason why I want Shyam in RM... he should see the WEDDING taking place with his FREAKING EYES... he said naa as long as he is alive he won't let the marriage take place... this will be a SLAP on his disgusting FACE...

Originally posted by tptwi

Thank you so much for this post. Shaym must return in order for this track to move forward. 
Even if Khushi does bring Shaym back, Arnav wont misunderstand her. Their relationship has gotten way too strong for that. The CVs wont show them returning to square one. 

He will surely be disappointed and would demand answers in ASR style.. but Khushi has learnt the art of calming him down... Khushi will make him understand the rationale behind her drastic step.. she will make him believe all she wants is Anjali to get better...

Originally posted by tanmana

is dis happens i m ready to be happy... and we have to stop watching shyamlis chori chori chupke chupke drama

Yup.. if Shyam is in the house.. we will get to see more of Khushi-Arnav scene because CV will stop wasting time on Anjali & Shyam's chupke chupke meeting and aap chale jaye kisiko pata chaljayega drama...

Originally posted by Angel13

Exactly 
My love for khushi is way better and greater than hater toward Anjali 
Yup I am also on khushi side 
I so hope cvs at least put the past of garima and all aside and just concentrate on Shyam fiasco so that we can get to see all that you have mentioned In your post
And yeah Arnav will be upset over the fact that khushi yet can't see the true colors of Shyam because of her innocence

I believe he will treasure her more... just like he cares for her family... she is doing the same and if that is going against his opinion he will understand because he too went against her idealism... paying buaji's house rent...its a small matter yes I know.. but it still shows the Apnapan

Originally posted by maariyah12345

Love your post !

I do agree with all your points and no for a fact this will be an amazing track.. yet the only thing thats annoying me is the fact we are taking forever to get there.. the anjali drama is putting people off.. LOL

Don't worry.. just another one more week... Saturday they will show Shyam entering the house... so I'm ready for the rolling after that...

Originally posted by arshii143

absolutely true... when shyam will enter RM it'll nice to see arnav protecting khushi.. nd the rabba veys... Smile 

n thanks for making a positive post.. fed up of the bashings posts everywhere..

Stay positive... the bashing is normal because some people can't think or look on the other side of a coin... so let them be.. you enjoy what you like.. hold on to what you believe... and stay strong for IPKKND and ArShi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeAngel13

Arshi_IPKKND Groupbie
Arshi_IPKKND
Arshi_IPKKND

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
can you please tell me what spoiler are u talking about?

lazylad8-FauZi

Go to top