Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My Prediction: Arnav Will Not Be Angry But...

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Looking at the spoiler today, I don't think Arnav will get angry...

Of course for awhile he will turn to be the great ASR... but eventually his anger will tame down as he knows she is doing this just for HIS SISTER... He will let his anger go away because he will respect her for being so caring towards Anjali... He will see the love for his sister in her eyes... the caring nature of Khushi... and the forgiving one too...

He will just be upset that she opposed his decision... He had strictly and clearly mentioned no one and ABSOLUTELY no one is to bring that creep back... but he can't say anything to Khushi...

The fact that she brought him back will make him feel like a loser in Shyam's eyes... He will also feel that she didn't trust him.. she didn't feel he could make things better...

But like it or not.. I'm on Khushi's side... If Shyam doesn't come back to RM... a few things wont happen...

1. You wont be able to see Arnav being protective over Khushi ...

2. Marriage ceremonies won't go back on track as Anjali will still be chanting "Humein Shyamji Lauta Dho"

3. You wont be able to see all the Raizada's showing attitude towards Shyam...

4. You wont be able to collect proof against Shyam...

5. You wont see NK and Arnav pairing up.. well i didnt say Aakash coz he is useless...

6. You wont see Manorama doing investigation... lolzz Manorama Bond :p

7. You wont see Khushi and Arnav getting closer trying to be safe from Shyam...

8. Finally.. you wont see the Rabba Ve in separation...

New Addition Pointers:

9. If Shyam is back to RM and Re-marriage would take place... it will be a huge huge huge slap on his face because he won't be able to stop it.. he will witness ArShi getting married and he can't do anything.. his attempt will be dangerous because he might get exposed.. so he would have to lovingly throw roses petal during the phere and then prepare the suhaagraat bed like last time.. (Sister & BIL does it naa)LOLLOLLOL

We all felt in love with the Rabba Ve when they haven't confessed... when they were struggling to understand the sudden emotion changes in them when they are near each other... So this separation (not that they wont marry but because Arnav will be upset with Khushi) will bring stronger Rabba Ve...

Ohh yes... and the last but not least..

TRP INCREASING...

Edited by hetalmkn - 07 September 2012 at 11:33am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

armegJANNAVruby123sharmilakiransdfghjklLOVE-ASRmona67toggle45yasminraizadaabhirami777princessep13Barunlover1loveuarshijerriblanknishika_24deepali6amz90sj07spaakidpnarsRujul13piyushirsshreejyot_pujasskaug25MayaraaSobtistar1315shabi8dimishraaahan1fizzyfairyasrasrasrasrAnshi7hasheySuchita2012asrkkg1fatim28suba1980roshrockkssipkknd2o12kutkut12asr13ArnavKiiDeewani1mangaloreVancouverBCchunkysonyParamjitSarun_4everashw99sun2011boisecrazymizzraksha712rainyday3000devsumlazylad8-FauZisubha_rath2004eyesonmedipali13ravalisharma06Chaituvincarnadinestar_fan1Forever19arshistarChani123sigridashred12smanamaypranayEchoesofpassionwin7LadyLaLasbk2ChitraFrukuswasthikaLyssaPieDiamondLifeevelineHSFAARJRANSIDVARSKAngel13Anisha.KulfiBaiwhiterose29BeingBlunt

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyeyesonme

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saij

Nice post

Thank you
subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
after reading ur post, i again became positive as i was little diverted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for the post...much needed for me atleast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u so much for the points!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope it goes the way u hav mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for making my mood good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 07 September 2012 at 10:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtifizzyfairyashw99rainyday3000dipali13

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

after reading ur post, i again became positive as i was little diverted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for the post...much needed for me atleast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u so much for the points!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope it goes the way u hav mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for making my mood good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad on that...

its just my POV...

their love has become strong.. their relationship is on the trust feet... so it shouldn't just shake off like tat.. its will be crazy if CV shows that way...

moreover, Shyam's return is necessary... due to everything i mentioned because this is One and Only method for Khushi's innocent, rabba ve moments and Arnav's redemption... 

fizzyfairysun2011

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Positive post...hope it goes this way...but why did they have to show Khushi thinking Shyam has changed? tha t was the word thing..lif they had shown Khushi telling Arnav howeve bad Shyam is he have to ge him for dis sake tha would have been better..dn u think?

sun2011komalsirwani

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
<font size="3">Hi dear,,
dear nice post,soo when ever we see something bad or read bad news,,we start thinking negative right i cannt understand why not positive if khusshi will bring him thn definitly cv,s plan something greatt sure,,yaar soo alwyz depenz on cv,s bcoz thy k</font><font size="3">Nows better thn us,,sooo nice dear bs yaar hv paitent and wait and watch,,, everything will fine yaar</font><font size="5">
Ur post is superb dear</font>

Edited by sweetnoori - 07 September 2012 at 11:04am
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
bang on baby..see one day shyam truth has to come and asr need to know the real anjlai..and true i think asr will marry kkg in a simple ceremony if me in next week..then it wl be either creeowa's entry ot rm or both..lovely post...ClapClapClapStarStarStarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Go to top