India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Pintu Singh's restraint...

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Pintu Singh's character has really gone through a transformation from a very impulsive - explosive one to a very collected and composed one.
The kind of restraint he showed when TTS declined to give him money for the partnership is really worthy of applause!Clap
He was so innocent and pure at heart to go to his Dad for help - who always talked of his immense love for him - but here was TTS so hard on him and even going to the point of asking him if he wanted to be the 'ghar - jamai'.
Earlier one could have expected a real heated argument between the two but today Pintu was very calm in his expressions - though he was really disappointed!

Pintuji - you have come a long way - thanks to what love ( in this case Krishna...) can do to bring about a transformation in anyone! Well done!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrekinshukluvsjwadi..dollJade0001moniluvskinshuktaahir004Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Di very beautiful topic . And I aggree with u . Pintu Singh's character have came long way and He really became very calm and composed .Had this been the case before Pintu would have answered TTS like DBPS but today he was standing there and was listening to his father silently.Although He was angry , sad and disappointed but he controlled himself . I think he was hurt by his Father's words specially by that ghar-jamai point , It's proof is his Riding of bike by recalling his father's words.Somewhere It hurted him .  . but still he was so calm and gives Krishna and her family assurance to get money somehow.HATS OFF to Pintu Clap

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 07 September 2012 at 10:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrekinshukluvsjJade0001kmfan_2taahir004

kinshukluvsj Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollJade0001moniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kmfan_2]Pintu Singh's character has really gone through a transformation from a very impulsive - explosive one to a very collected and composed one.
The kind of restraint he showed when TTS declined to give him money for the partnership is really worthy of applause!Clap

I Like The Context Used , Describing Pinto's Character . Pinto Is Very Sharp a Quick Thinker , He Knew It Was Pointless To Argue For TTS Money And Proved He Is The Better Man .

He was so innocent and pure at heart to go to his Dad for help - who always talked of his immense love for him - but here was TTS so hard on him and even going to the point of asking him if he wanted to be the 'ghar - jamai'.

Pinto Seeing His Parents As He Comes Downstairs Was Indeed Pleasant For Him . He Approaches His Father with Full Confidence As He Thinks His Father Too Would Be Proud Of His Venture But Instead He Gets Disappointed And Hurt

Earlier one could have expected a real heated argument between the two but today Pintu was very calm in his expressions - though he was really disappointed!

Yes Thats Very True But Will Pinto Argue With Anyone For Their Own Money . No
Today His Father Yet Again Disappointed Him And His Mother Supported TTS

Pintuji - you have come a long way - thanks to what love ( in this case Krishna...) can do to bring about a transformation in anyone! Well done!

Yes Again I Do Agree With You . Most Certainly Krishna's Love Have Changed Pinto

A Very Beautiful Post Shanti , I Always Enjoy Reading Your Post
Well Done To You StarStarStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade0001moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Stunnerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
@Taahir - I am analysing Pintuji character ( well I presume...)

And ...you are analysing my post so beautifully...Smile

Thank you so much... you know yeh kiska jaadu hai - by now...
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 08 September 2012 at 7:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade0001moniluvskinshuk

Jade0001 IF-Sizzlerz
Jade0001
Jade0001

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
beautiful post I agree pinto singh's character have come a long
he has now entered a mindset of calmness and maturity

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Yeh totally agree with you Pintu Character has a Turn A very big Growth it was totally Different When the show Started and Now You are Seeing a different Pintu singh ... 

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index