Hey...Happy Birthday Mahi!
God bless you girl...have fun ; ) !

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowri05

Hey dekpur waasiyon!!!

Aaj apun ke munna bhai boletoh mahi kya janamdin hai!!! boletoh 8th september ko!! haan boletoh aaj!! kya kare aun ki dimaag ki batti abhi jali issi liye abhi wish karele bhai aapko!!! Aapke furra ka salaam koobool karo!!!! happy wala b'day bhai!! Mast rapchik aur raapchundas manaaneka khush rehne ka!! abhi udhar kaise bhi subah hoyega toh isi liye sab wish karneka!!!

Challo sab bhai log salaam tokne ka apun ke munna bhai ko!!!!

furra ki taraf se happy wala b'day aapko bhai!!

Thank you GowriHugHug!... This is a really pleasant surpriseHeartHeart!.. I wasn't expecting it and coming from you it was most unexpectedShocked... how did you know my b'day is tomorrow, I don't think I mentioned it to you? (it's still 7th on my side of the world) but am tremendously HAPPY for the advance b'day wishes yaar... you are very very lovable Gauri.Cool... 

But I LOVE this surprise and am feeling surprised about itStar. Thanks for the 'khush rehne' ki wishes... Munna bhai bhi aapko salaam thokta hai Furra bhaiStarStar... I love my bhai's ki toli + all the DEK forum waasies... YOU GUYS ROCK!Clap

Feeling like I'm in the 7th Heaven with such lovely friends like you guys!... Once again Love you tons and tons Gowri!... you rule!Thumbs Up

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 September 2012 at 11:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-The_Tomboy-

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@mahi that is nothing!!! actually I would post on eighth only but I have to do some study plus work out problems of the classes I am going to teach and have my saree trial done!!!! alSo saturday it will be and my hindi teacher will be taking a special class for grammer which would mean I would come home after 2 or something like that And here power cut is from 1 to 3 in the afternoon!! and after that I have to go to the saree trial!!! lol!! and the other reason was why I wished u on 7th was because my stupid school people celebrated st.mary's feast on friday which made my mind think it is 8th !!! lol!!

Love u infinity tonS too re munna bhai!!! Seriously meine bhi nahi socha tha ki mein kiSikO surprise doongi !!!!
MrsSSO IF-Dazzler
MrsSSO
MrsSSO

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHI Smile
princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Happieee wala b'day Mahi...Big smileEmbarrassed Hope u enjoy...Wink I wish you a great life ahead...Star PartyyyParty
Tuli.Luvs.Uday Groupbie
Tuli.Luvs.Uday
Tuli.Luvs.Uday

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
happy birthday mahi dii!!
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

happy birthday mahi. god bless u and shower all the happiness and success of world on u. have a gr8 day

Thank you so much WendyHug!... I strongly believe in the power of blessings and wishes so thanks once again for showering me with those!!Heart
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Happy Birthday Mahi Hug
Have a blast, enjoy this day t the fullest, and may all your wishes come true!
Love you babe Heart

Thanks Fi for the heartfelt wishesBig smile... it's friends like you that make this day special for another person!... Thanks, luv and hugs!!Hug

Edited by mahi0809 - 08 September 2012 at 5:41pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index