Posted: 11 years ago
Hey...Happy Birthday Mahi!
God bless you girl...have fun ; ) !

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Gowri05

Hey dekpur waasiyon!!!

Aaj apun ke munna bhai boletoh mahi kya janamdin hai!!! boletoh 8th september ko!! haan boletoh aaj!! kya kare aun ki dimaag ki batti abhi jali issi liye abhi wish karele bhai aapko!!! Aapke furra ka salaam koobool karo!!!! happy wala b'day bhai!! Mast rapchik aur raapchundas manaaneka khush rehne ka!! abhi udhar kaise bhi subah hoyega toh isi liye sab wish karneka!!!

Challo sab bhai log salaam tokne ka apun ke munna bhai ko!!!!

furra ki taraf se happy wala b'day aapko bhai!!

Thank you Gowri🤗🤗!... This is a really pleasant surprise❤️❤️!.. I wasn't expecting it and coming from you it was most unexpected😲... how did you know my b'day is tomorrow, I don't think I mentioned it to you? (it's still 7th on my side of the world) but am tremendously HAPPY for the advance b'day wishes yaar... you are very very lovable Gauri.😎... 

But I LOVE this surprise and am feeling surprised about it⭐️. Thanks for the 'khush rehne' ki wishes... Munna bhai bhi aapko salaam thokta hai Furra bhai⭐️⭐️... I love my bhai's ki toli + all the DEK forum waasies... YOU GUYS ROCK!👏

Feeling like I'm in the 7th Heaven with such lovely friends like you guys!... Once again Love you tons and tons Gowri!... you rule!👍🏼
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@mahi that is nothing!!! actually I would post on eighth only but I have to do some study plus work out problems of the classes I am going to teach and have my saree trial done!!!! alSo saturday it will be and my hindi teacher will be taking a special class for grammer which would mean I would come home after 2 or something like that And here power cut is from 1 to 3 in the afternoon!! and after that I have to go to the saree trial!!! lol!! and the other reason was why I wished u on 7th was because my stupid school people celebrated st.mary's feast on friday which made my mind think it is 8th !!! lol!!

Love u infinity tonS too re munna bhai!!! Seriously meine bhi nahi socha tha ki mein kiSikO surprise doongi !!!!
MrsSSO thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHI 😊
princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happieee wala b'day Mahi...😃😳 Hope u enjoy...😉 I wish you a great life ahead...⭐️ Partyyy🥳
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wendy25

happy birthday mahi. god bless u and shower all the happiness and success of world on u. have a gr8 day

Thank you so much Wendy🤗!... I strongly believe in the power of blessings and wishes so thanks once again for showering me with those!!❤️
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fia21

Happy Birthday Mahi 🤗
Have a blast, enjoy this day t the fullest, and may all your wishes come true!
Love you babe ❤️

Thanks Fi for the heartfelt wishes😃... it's friends like you that make this day special for another person!... Thanks, luv and hugs!!🤗
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago