India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Awww that's so soothing yaar..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hey MOST IMP thing ..guys..did you all notice Suraj call TWICEin last 2 days.TongueWink.once each episode called his "Sandhya JI "...as SANDHYA only..awwwDay Dreaming.Wacko..awww..I rewinded that part so many times & it was like sooo heavenly & sooo heart churning mannn awww..hoep yu all dint  miss it..& waise if I dont make a post or reply to any posts here please dont mistake me..I am very very sorry but I am a Hospital Admin so I am so tied up at work place & come late at home...and whatever time is left I spend it on drooling on SurYa so time hi nahin hai..but still whenever I find time I make sure I read superb posts here in Forum..!! love you all & SurYa..Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

FrmMem37Pappu.A-A-SshehjarDEBOLINA96farhana874-sakshi-maddy311SAIBALROUTHsitakshii

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I too have noticed the same... His voice was so soft, caring, gentle, romaaantic and with all rights of a man over his lady... Just like tiny rain drops falling on dry leaves scattered all over silent woods... It was such a sweet moment... His whole love has been invoked in that single word... If I'm not wrong, he is calling her Sandhya 5th time...(sorry if wrong...) and it looks more better & beautiful than Sandhya ji...

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 07 September 2012 at 8:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.maddy311SAIBALROUTHTOTAL-ROMANTIC

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hello twin sis!Hug
I really want someday Sandhya asks Sooraj to address her as 'Sandhya' only!Day Dreaming
Don't be sorry...Works come first na!
Make a post whenever you are free...Will be waiting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.SAIBALROUTHTOTAL-ROMANTIC

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Yeah Hema, Suraj is now quite frank with Sandhya and so he sweetly calls Sandhya instead of Sandhya Ji. That is an indication that Suraj is really getting very very close to Sandhya now, even he is turning naughty sometimes. Smile Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sakshi-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

I too have noticed the same... His voice was so soft, caring, gentle, romaaantic and with all rights of a man over his lady... Just like tiny rain drops falling on dry leaves scattered all over silent woods... It was such a sweet moment... His whole love has been invoked in that single word... If I'm not wrong, he is calling her Sandhya 5th time...(sorry if wrong...) and it looks more better & beautiful than Sandhya ji...

Awww Jamy ..you might be right yaar..5 times ehhh..?? gosh I need to watch it all over again now..LOLAnd it looks like we both are Kumbh ke mela mein bichde hue 2 aatma's yaar..we so so so think & feel alike..I say...ROFLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Hello twin sis!Hug
I really want someday Sandhya asks Sooraj to address her as 'Sandhya' only!Day Dreaming
Don't be sorry...Works come first na!
Make a post whenever you are free...Will be waiting!

Aw yeah..I agree..You & Jamy & Ami-dabh all seem like my twin sis..!!LOLHug Aw thank you for making me feel guilt free..with those kind words..I would love to be active yaar but as you say Work comes first  na..so cant  do justice..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Haan hema, we are lost in DABH k kumbh mela... Waise Do your duty, thats your beauty. I can understand that coz I'm a jobless doctor.LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTICSAIBALROUTH

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hehe I think sooraj sa feels a bit of authority over sandhya now so only calling her sandhyaDay Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTICSAIBALROUTH

Go to top